The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Seems alright lol. Though I wanna watch the Legend of Korra.
-------------
spoiler
Blue Saber(FSN/ King Arthur)
Saber of Red ( F/A: King arthur's son)
Red Saber( Fate/Extra, Rome's Tyrant Nero )
Sakura Saber ( Parody, Okita Soji; First Captain of the Shinsengumi)
Saber Lily( Fate/ Unlimited Codes; alternate costume)
Alter Saber (Fate/ Heavens Feel route; Corrupted by Sakura)

Though what connects them all to look like Taylor swift? Every other class has a different look but Saber.

Last edited:
@nk4e. Dravonic says to give up on the TV series and go for the VN. According to him, it skips a LOT of drama with Michiru... and who doesn't enjoy a little drama?

Based on what I saw in the fifth episode, I'd probably do so as well. God, was I disappointed in how rushed it was.

@nk4e. Dravonic says to give up on the TV series and go for the VN. According to him, it skips a LOT of drama with Michiru... and who doesn't enjoy a little drama?

Based on what I saw in the fifth episode, I'd probably do so as well. God, was I disappointed in how rushed it was.
We'll just have to wait and see. Though I can't predict a proper ending to this as there are 5 routes in the VN and only one anime can be produced...

Might wanna start downloading the VN now. :lol:

Hehe smug Ryuko.
10799344_10205197066674532_487470596_n.jpg

Nendoroids are way too much fun.
10743687_10205196880989890_1886514707_n.jpg

Looks like there is more bout this series :
In the 2011 Moe Game Awards, Le Fruit de la Grisaia was awarded the Grand Prize, as well as the Gold Prizes for Scenario, User's Choice, Theme Song, and True Love. The judges highly praised the story for its balancing of seriousness with comedy.[17] The PlayStation Portable version sold 3,700 units in the first week, making it the second best-selling PSP title in Japan that week.[18]Famitsu rated it 30 out of 40.[19]
I might stay with this series than going to the VN.
10749390_10154774705710156_987191312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got home, cba to read a book or play a game, couldn't be bothered to start a new show yet, either.

So here I am, watching Rebellion again. The Cake Song is less weird the second time around. :P

So I just finished Ep. 3 of Stardust Crusaders...

...and they actually used "Walk Like An Egyptian" for the ending credits. :lol:

That's Bebop finished... Next up, Samurai Champloo.

Opinion: It's going into my anime hall of fame with TTGL. Greatness personified, even after 16 years.

Say, what do y'all think should replace Gurren Lagann on my schedule? Panty and Stocking? Madoka Magica?

Last edited:
If you like South Park-esque humor and two hot chicks as heroines, go for Panty & Stocking. If you want one of the most puzzling, depressing and darkest anime of recent times - something like Evangelion but with magical girls, go for Madoka Magica.

Last edited:
Nick98 has got that description spot on. It all just depends on your mood. But think of it this way:
Panty and Stocking is like something that would appear on Adult Swim, really.
Madoka Magica is more AMC's Walking Dead.

The answer, is ALWAYS Hellsing. Seriously, viewing that anime in cinema quality is like, and to quote Hamster "pressing a button on a beautifully crafted watch, and then *bip* ALL the volcano's in the world erupt at the same time."
I was not disappointed. :)

Last edited:
Back