The GT5 v1.07 Blacklist Thread

• Thread starter Crit
  • 201 comments
So...
-Non specific car tickets are good,
-Anything under $1mil still good (when purchased used assuming with that
value depening on a specific unknown milage that i would guess must be
the same for all cars (e.g. used value at 50k mi is .7X value with 0mi)

-Nothing over $1mil
-No specific car tickets if the used value as stated above in () is >1mil

And on top of this, anytrades that are allowed you can only make one per day per console?

Did I get that right?

Ive just received a GT-R Acedemy which was sent 2 hours ago & on another account i have just received an Audi R8 LMS from an hour ago, only thing i can think of is ive only just updated my ps3 to 1.07 so maybe because i was still running old software maybe the reason the cars got through ?????

Last edited:
Has anyone tested if tuning mods effect the trade value? Are all of the RM cars under 1mil when fully tuned? What a mess...

so if we drive our new 0/0 cars do they now become used and worth less money there able to send???? Now that would be funny....

Camaro lm race car
Pagani zonda c12 7.3

Those are a few I've tried myself

So now with the 1 console limit does this still expire at 7pm EST?

For people trying to get those cars just under 1 million for free the process would now be.

Backup save of main account.
Buy said car at 6:50 EST.
Trade to 2nd account.
Load 2nd account and send back after 7:01 EST.
Reload previous save on main account.
Profit.

You would have to wait 2 days before doing this again if you wanted to do the transaction right before/after reset.

That would be far more reasonable though 3 mil would be good for those 2 around 2.5mil but not the 4-5mils. And if we can keep it up maybe we will push it back up to 20mil minus x2010s. :) wishful thinking: all cars can be traded and no limit per day hahahahaha (evil laugh)

Apparently and possibly temporarily as well the limit has been removed as I just traded a 2J from my other account, so one of just a few cars saved from my second account thankfully. If you need to get a really expensive car from somewhere do it now, not sure how long this will last.

Rumors are running like wildfire right now about this tempoary lift on the credit limit. I'm reading 3 hrs, there was never a credit limit(BS because I tested it myself after the update) etc

What has PD done to the only game I play & have loyally played since the original game. This whole gifting car thing is like a Pandoras box that should have never been opend.

Actually I caught on another thread that there is no price limit for gifting between accounts on the same console. Could explain some of what is going on at the moment.

Cars I know of that can be blacklisted.

Mclaren F1
CLK Touring Car
155 2.5 V6 TI
DELTA S4 Rally Car
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car
Veyron 16.4
XJR-9 LM Race Car

What has PD done to the only game I play & have loyally played since the original game. This whole gifting car thing is like a Pandoras box that should have never been opend.

+1

PD is selfdestructing... enough said...

Kaz has to step down... he failed to us and to himself...

Now almost all race cars are not tradable, and several supercars as well...

Last edited:
I just tried to send a white 0 miles FTO super touringcar and it worked and came through without problems!! I dont know the limit, but this works!!

Credit limit has been removed as I just sent a 0 mile 0 switch Audi R8 Race Car to my main account from one of my sub accounts.

The one car & 5 item limit still exists per system.

It's only a matter of time. This ban is easilly one of the dumbest moves PD has made and if it holds they will have a rude awakening for future games.

i genuinely just sent a 330 p4 from my main account, andez1986, but when i went to my other account i couldn't send a ticket 24,

i sent the 330 p4 to 1983jun1983
so if your friends with this guy look at his log

honestly:tup:

I think they'll scrap the idea completely ventually. To many people disagreed with the idea.

We just have to keep kicking up a fuss about :) If we quiten down they'll just think we've accepted it.

Did they not think perhaps that making it so you can only drive cars that are of equal or lower level to your A-Spec might stop noobs duping X2010s and FGTs more effectively than this?

Back