The GTP Rolex Sports Car Series S4! Polar And Mustard Champs!

I would of re-joined DP but if I want a GT seat I might as well be a reserve and get some points.
Amen that's what I was going for this season. It sucks that I had to back out due to other commitments but if I had the opportunity to race here again I would.

Plan moving forward-

Off week this weekend

Then spot race at Laguna Seca ( ya, I know)

Then off week

Then season 5 pre season race

It really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. You just have to practice it...

Maybe so, but I have a feeling that turn 1 at Daytona is going to be like it was in season 2.

Plan moving forward-

Off week this weekend

Then spot race at Laguna Seca ( ya, I know)

Then off week

Then season 5 pre season race

Sounds good, I definitely need an off week. When will the draft be?

Maybe so, but I have a feeling that turn 1 at Daytona is going to be like it was in season 2.

Sounds good, I definitely need an off week. When will the draft be?

Draft will be on the season 5 thread. That will give us all a race to see what cars are like before you chose.

I wish I could race but I'm a reserve :(, I wanted to see if I clearly wanted to go to GT or not.

RESHIRAM5
I would also like to be informed too.

I think you should stay in GT regardless. Looks like the Nissan is a bit much for you to handle. If you stick to GT, at least you know what to focus on and we can all cross our fingers.

Just curious, are you using your own tunes or one from someone else?

I think you should stay in GT regardless. Looks like the Nissan is a bit much for you to handle. If you stick to GT, at least you know what to focus on and we can all cross our fingers.

Just curious, are you using your own tunes or one from someone else?

1st time: Stock.
Daytona Training: cnd01.
Rest: Different types of tunes.

Last edited:
Are you on a wheel or ds3? I think cnd is on a g27. I know my tunes do not translate well to a ds3. Seems to have too much understeer.

Wheres season 5...impatiently waiting :).

I got on tonight to try some 400pp cars with no abs. After that I realized that I have to learn how to brake again. All my braking points have changed and I find myself having to actually pump the brakes. Can you imagine the carnage when the track is wet? :scared:

FlyinHawaiian77
Wheres season 5...impatiently waiting :).

I got on tonight to try some 400pp cars with no abs. After that I realized that I have to learn how to brake again. All my braking points have changed and I find myself having to actually pump the brakes. Can you imagine the carnage when the track is wet? :scared:

I will need lots of practice too. I gotta re-learn all my brake points.

With the right BB you can brake quite easily you just need to release pressure as you slow.

polarbear345
Draft Order:

1. Mustard
2. Storm
3. Damu
4. Gaz
5. Tex
6. Lout
7. Tbw
8. Lancer

I'm assuming specs will come out before the draft takes place.

I don't really like the idea of the draft (I prefer 1st come 1st serve) but I'll live with being reserve.

RESHIRAM5
I don't really like the idea of the draft (I prefer 1st come 1st serve) but I'll live with being reserve.

It's an easy way to reward the champions of Gt. Thats its purpose.

What about new people that want to join, why do they have to be stuck in reserve?

Oh well at least I get to drive any car when time comes :D.

What about new people that want to join, why do they have to be stuck in reserve?

Oh well at least I get to drive any car when time comes :D.

Because there isn't room for new people...?

Out of that draft order, this was only 3 people's first season.

I'd much rather have a full grid of people who know the deal than half new people.

Again, no point in having 12 people for a 8 person class which will just make our friends not be able to race.

Back