The Nissan Juke: We Talk About It

• Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 605 comments
YSSMAN, the closes thing I can think of is the 4WD Toyota Matrix. They're incredibly popular around where I live for that very reason. Decent size, spacious, relatively sporty...ish. Good fuel economy, and good performance in the snow.

Damn why did my parents buy a Corolla in '03 and not a Matrix :lol:

^^ Juke-R ... Has a nice ring to it... Imagine the face on the guy next to you in his Porsche 911 Turbo when you shoot off with a VR38 powered Juke from the stoplight... :lol:

Hey there trying its the thought that counts..lol. yeah the styling needs work and HEY has anyone noticed why the tailslights look the same as the new ford focus?

Superjuke. :lol:

It actually looks presentable in comparison to the god-awful stock car

Hey there trying its the thought that counts..lol. yeah the styling needs work and HEY has anyone noticed why the tailslights look the same as the new ford focus?

Doesn't matter, the Juke has been around a lot longer than the new Focus anyhow.

(Really? They should call it the Juke Nukem)

That would just take forever to announce though.

Anyway, I think the Juke is alright. Doesn't look as bad as the Cashcow and from there looks OK. Although it might not be very point...ful, being an SUV inside a small car. I would just pick either/or an SUV or a small car, not something that tries to mix them.

That would just take forever to announce though.

I see what you did there. :lol:

I don't think it looks that bad too, provided I'm not the one to be seen driving it.

Although it might not be very point...ful, being an SUV inside a small car. I would just pick either/or an SUV or a small car, not something that tries to mix them.

I agree, but the point of this car is to look different and deviate from the crowd. SUVs and small cars are just too mainstream. [/hipster]

Truth is, I don't think that is alien-looking enough to overcome some of the bad points, a SUV or even a medium-sized hatchback would probably be more spacious and practical. Either way, the R version is all sorts of awesome.

Either way, the R version is all sorts of awesome.

On the subject of the R, that has to go to Dakar at some point. VW would not know what had hit them :lol: Of course, failing that, a Pikes Peak run would be good. Of course, this is all providing they can actually get it running :lol: Unless it already does, in which case I wanna see that. :D

Too bad that the Juke is one of the fastest, best-handling vehicles in its class. By a long-shot, actually.

I saw a Juke next to a Soul yesterday. They were the same size. I nearly crapped my pants.

I like the juke design at least there is a car maker that has the ballz to try something new and out of the ordinary

Most if not all japanese makers have ballz out cars, nissan just decided to bring one out of the homeland.

If they sell jukes in america like they sell them in europe...
Here in Portugal they are almost 60% of all nissans the rest are qashqai's and micras

SUV with a transaxel and active dampening :drool:. I can see it going against the Grand cherokee SRT8 or a Cayenne. Cant wait to see how this vehicle handles 👍.

Here in Portugal they are almost 60% of all nissans the rest are qashqai's and micras

...and a few GTRs too. At least here in Lisbon:sly:. Also the Qashqai is the the Nissan best seller in Portugal.

YSSMAN
Too bad that the Juke is one of the fastest, best-handling vehicles in its class. By a long-shot, actually.

I hate to say it because it's so ugly but yes they are actually a nice drive. They are pretty quick and the handing can't be matched by anything in it's price range.

Nfin1ty

The dealership I work for sold out in about 2 weeks, the second we drove them off the truck they sold. They are dying off now, not so different anymore. We have 5 sitting on the lot that have been there for some time now.

The dealership I work for sold out in about 2 weeks, the second we drove them off the truck they sold. They are dying off now, not so different anymore. We have 5 sitting on the lot that have been there for some time now.

Still selling like crazy over here. Saw a stat the other day saying that the UK plant making the car has made 150,000 so far - they'd only expected to have made 85k by this point.

So why don't we get the Juke in Australia? Seems like we have the ideal market here, with everyone's current obsession with small SUV's. I really like the look of the Juke, too.

Back