The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
I've long thought the brakelight glow is overdone when it isn't dark. It illuminates the pavement in daylight. :boggled:

I've been kind of expecting it to be something that gets addressed.

Few from wmd..

sbon:

Screenshot1859.bmp

Screenshot2747.bmp

Screenshot6070.bmp

Screenshot7186.bmp

Screenshot8542.bmp

Screenshot11529.bmp

Screenshot13748.bmp

kelnor34:

drvac:

I have two question: How are you guys getting this amazing anti-aliasing and how do I get motion blur in the pics?
I can play the game with 40-70 fps with everything maxed out in 1080p, but the aliasing is ruining it.

@R8TEDM3 Insane shots, what are your settings? The IQ is sick, are you downsampling from 4K or something?

All settings are on ultra, except "Bloom & GSI" those two can ruin the IQ imo, and are turned off!

As far as the resolution goes, i do some driver downsampling from 12k down to 4k, resize pic's and that's it! DSX9 and SMAA is on ultra (helps with jaggies) but doesn't remove them completely! There are still some visible, but once Martin optimizes the AA solutions it will get better!

I know he's making a new DSX12 aka "bullshots" mode just for screenshots, when there will be no need to do any kind of downsampling as the game will do it for us, and jaggies will be non existent!

Hope that helps, :cheers:

12k and 4k explains the incredible AA in your pics.
Thanks for the info!

I might try 4k too, doubt the game will be playable then, but for some screenshotting it should be okay.

Back