The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
8227554730_d09a1cd69d_z.jpg

Dark, that interior is, well...REAL!!! I'm in the darn thing trying to start it. Mission accomplished. Excelsior! Eugene- Jag is good enuff to eat, double take on the BMW- magnificent. Driftin, you are a standard bearer, and I can't get enuff. Your post is made me work on my R8 skills. xMARKITOx, Position, lighting, and that vehicle headed straight at me...Poetry (Thanx for consistant bar-raising). Moss...why u so Mad? You should b VERY happy with your works. That angle, heck, the pic is super banging, never quit. NBDE- you don't need my thanx to know what realism (Key word gentlemen) is, u already know, don't cha? Thank you for being one of the guys I'm trying to emulate. Horde, You're gonna drop science on us, so...MoMo awaits his next dose with baited breath. Mazda, you always bring heat. Lankay, The Benz, I bought into the concept, love it, red rotors drive me insane. Kamuifanboy, smooth pic, but the window...tell us all...how? Flamedogg, you stay on top of your game, and you've done it again, I hate you, ( Talentwise, which is good), thanks for pages of the stuff that makes me come back.
Smuffy-BMW will never tell Mercedes Benz how they do it. Don't ask-do. Photoshop, Lightroom, Gimp, ect. That' all I can say, secret society stuff.

👍 Transformers, roll out, I'm going back to work. 👍

P.S. Mr. Nealcropper, where u at?

I saw new posts, I'll weigh in later...

Back