The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
@LTLeadFarmer - I think the car could be a little bit sharper but, I think it is definitely worthy of this thread. The landscape looks so good.

@LTLeadFarmer - I think the car could be a little bit sharper but, I think it is definitely worthy of this thread. The landscape looks so good.

That's what my main thought was. I should have increased the shutter speed, and I definitely knew I should have after I took the picture. Thanks though!

I'm back with a new recipe. Hope you enjoy!!!
8404278780_137f4dd8bf_b.jpg

8403178303_a0e8fa0bf5_b.jpg

8405096660_34a7ab463f_b.jpg

Invisible car hoods, hardcore HDRs', bad videocam footage photos:tup:, baby blue Chargers. Those amazing shots set my progression back 6 months.

Hi, i am new there and I find your shots just beautifully real :) i don't know how to edit my photo but i think they aren't so bad. I want to share them with you :) here are some:
specialstageroute713.jpg

chamonixprincipal6.jpg

chamonixprincipal9.jpg

specialstageroutexd.jpg

eifelcircuit2w.jpg

azur3.jpg

montasoasphalte9v.jpg

EUGEEEENE!!!! Triple drooooool! I will put those next to my only 'Bow Down' award. GT-R let me know I was submitting un-saturated nonsense, (In his own special words). So he had me reevaluate my finishing moves. I wanna fly high with you guys. I appreciate your kindness.👍

NBDE, That you even look at my work is a compliment unto itself. I salute you. It means a lot. You're a beast!👍

Sergey...I hate you. I hate your stable of supermodels even more!

Korn, Pics so clean you can eat off of it. Excellent selection. Again.

GT-R...Thank You for your time:cheers:

Code, If that's your unedited work, you will be fine. I hate you too! Welcome to the 'Realistic Photo Thread'.

Last edited:
Back