The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
you__re_dead_and_buried__darling__by_someponytolove-d5reqiz.png

That's it! >_<

Come up with a good idea and send me it in 3 days. I'll draw it! I mean it! I'm seriously serious! Or I'll ad myself to The List! \(^_^)/

Okay. How about you draw a show character or one of your OCs doing something. Literally anything. So long as it doesn't cause at least one person to die from heart failure.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo GT Planet has it's own MLP thread :D

I'm a 29 year old male Adult and couldn't give a flying toss what people think about me liking this show, If it offends them, That's their Problem, not mine :)

Personal Favourite Characters... Fluttershy, Lyra, Carrot Top, Apple Fritter and Coco Pommel

Favourite episodes: Party of One, Rarity takes Manehatten, The Last Roundup.

Yeah, This will probably be my main hangout here :P

That's it! >_<

Come up with a good idea and send me it in 3 days. I'll draw it! I mean it! I'm seriously serious! Or I'll ad myself to The List! \(^_^)/

I would say that one thing that you said you'd draw for me a year ago.

It's ok though, with my lack of interest in pony now I'll juat cancel it I guess.

I don't think you can post some of the images I've seen in the Creepy Picture album. Some of the images are just completely wrong and I wish that I hadn't come across them. Then again, I have to wade through the nasty stuff to find some pretty good MLP images.

That being said, I'll add the ponified DiRT 3 pics because they're awesome:

17505%25252520-%25252520car%25252520celestia%25252520trollestia.png

17493%25252520-%25252520applejack%25252520car.png

Also, shipping joke :D

17483%25252520-%25252520photo%25252520rainbow_dash%25252520shipping%25252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
This has to be on the PC version. Either this person replaced the car's texture, or they are amazing with photoshop, because as far as I know, there is no livery editor in Dirt3.

If anyone knows of one, let me know because I haven't seen one and can't find anything on Google or in the game itself on the PS3.

Anyway, more on topic;
FlutterScubashy helping a Great White.
FluttershyLovesSharks.png
Is there a Download Link for these liveries?

It has been a while since I last set hoof on this thread.

Anyway, happy birthday, Sibsy!

1.png

Derpy in a show i never cared about.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/09/a-brony-tale-review

Cant believe the comments. In the age of Internet where literally everyone post ponies for YEARS NOW.
Proof this pathetic status quo will stay forever.
The levels of adorableness aren't the same :c

EDIT: Those comments are bound to be expected. There's always at least one guy...

Last edited:
EDIT: Those comments are bound to be expected. There's always at least one guy...
That was too many on there. The ignorance actually made me facepalm as its finest.

In the interwebs where sharing some cute things (obviously not just ponoes) even to my MAN friends is expected, they still bash us like only because its marketed towards GIRLS. (omg my emphasis on gender)

Im on really bad mood now. Here some Derp Face. I hope she transform.
medium.jpeg

Little Fact: My Derp Face as my "international" avatar comes where my communication school friends was spam me this to my inbox because I am scarily identical to this character. Now look at me now ;) its been 2 1/2 years.

Back