The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
You guys seen this?

Basically someone calculated the population, and age distribution, of Ponyville using several formulae and methods. I found it pretty interesting, but it is a bit wordy. It also uses quite a lot of assumptions, but it's still pretty neat to see how in-depth people can get when talking about a children's show about pastel-coloured ponies :lol:

I linked it rather than posting it because it's rather large.

You guys seen this?

Basically someone calculated the population, and age distribution, of Ponyville using several formulae and methods. I found it pretty interesting, but it is a bit wordy. It also uses quite a lot of assumptions, but it's still pretty neat to see how in-depth people can get when talking about a children's show about pastel-coloured ponies :lol:

I linked it rather than posting it because it's rather large.

I would find that quite interesting too. And the ages of every pony in Ponyville? They forgot us... :crazy: (wannabe ponyville inhabitant).

*Checks DA inbox*

39 messages? Dammit Racedude! :lol:

Those are some cool shots, I'll admit. I didn't know you were holding back on taking and uploading those TGTT group photos. I like those other ponified car designs too, although I think the Lyra NSX should have gold/yellow wheels to match her eyes.

You know that it's Derpy when the watermark is upside down in the opposite corner. :lol: I think the front of a Morgan would suit Derpy quite well, but GT5 doesn't have them.

I've always considered the Mogan Aero 8 to be the most suitable car for her. And that reminds me:

149723%20-%20adorable%20Aero_8%20artist%3Apetrolheadbellsprout%20beach%20British%20car%20cross%20cross_eyed%20cute%20derpy%20derpy_hooves%20ditzy%20Dusk%20Evening%20eyed%20GIMP%20hash%20headlamp%20headlight%20manufacturer%20morgan%20photo%20photoshop%20sport%20vector.png

We're not the only ones who thought it would suit her.

Oh, and This helmet:

look__celestia__s_helmet__by_flyinracedude-d4vvi9t.jpg

Is best helmet. Because Celestia.

Which helmet is that exactly? I wouldn't argue with the fact that it's Best Helmet though, seeing as I don't think the majority of them look great.

Also:
da_magikz_by_discommunicator-d4vwb1b.jpg

Source

EDIT:
165088%20-%20Nico_Rosberg%20ponified.jpg

Britney. :lol:

I really do hope this guy plans on ponifying the entire 2012 F1 grid.

Last edited:

Mine is interesting... Ya know what the weird part is? I was expected on the 15th, cruel fate strikes again!

Sorry 'bout leavin suddenly last night, Parents came home. Anyways..

I lol'd about the premium poll, 17 votes, damn :drool: Even though there's someone missing from voting for me... *coughcough*Tom*coughcough* :D But really, My goal is to beat White&Nerdy, which is happening so I'm good.

That Edit doesn't look bad Toronado (Logan right?), It's better than what I could of done, and thanks :D It was fun making it with you guys watching.

Run CMC... *dies*

Thanks unitone! Yes, I do have a DA with some stuff on it, not much though.

Nice pictures too racedude, I'm trying to make a Hellaflush Lyra Z8, (because it sits wierd, lololololjoke) What paint did you use for the body?

And with that, I post this, a rather old,(made last month, kinda crap) djpon3 Mau5dot.
djpon3_mau5dot_by_gtuned-d4q2bjy.png

Also, anyone put up the new Sexy Twi Skyline to Ponibooru?

Cool, GTuned. I hope you can chat with us again when possible.

So you do have a DA page? Awesome. :D

I'm not sure about mentioning that sort of Birthday Game here considering it's NSFW, but I checked mine and... uh, that... that's a horrifying prospect for me. :ill:

I'll just say that Mint's is... well, I'm finding it quite hard not to find that amusing. It's... wrong, but he got that character of all characters.

Last edited:

Mine is interesting... Ya know what the weird part is? I was expected on the 15th, cruel fate strikes again!

And here, we witness the rare and beautiful 8-minute double post in its natural environment.

Mine is June 24th... not sure what to make of that.

I really like that Vinyl Scratch art, also I voted for you GTuned, purely because of the Twilight image yesterday 👍
Hoping you achieve your goal :P

I'm getting a strong feeing of déjà vu looking at that post.

:P

Mine is June 24th... not sure what to make of that.

They're all really dodgy, so I don't think we'll continue discussing this Birthday thing here (well I won't at least).

Also, much like Kubrick Pinkie, I wouldn't want to mess with AA judging by this drawing:

165127%20-%20artists_and_ponies%20Black_Ops_Scootaloo%20scootaloo.jpg

Granted, he was in the military.

Last edited:
Just remembered.
Gala shoot. Where would you think it'd be best to shoot? Nurburgring at Sunset, Mt. Aso (Has a bit of Equestria look IMO)

Also, car list for who's driving what. (I could make up a few more Gala cars if we get more people, like Derpy, Big Mac, Lyra, Bon Bon, ect.)
Twi LF-A:
AJ Cobra:
Dashie SV:
Flutterjag:
Rarity California:
Pinkie M5: Wiegert

AlsoAlso: Gallery Update, Non pony though.

Last edited:
Just remembered.
Gala shoot. Where would you think it'd be best to shoot? Nurburgring at Sunset, Mt. Aso (Has a bit of Equestria look IMO)

I know it would be much quicker to plan this in the chat, but seeing as some of the others aren't here yet, I'll just go ahead and say both the Nurburgring or Mt. Aso would be suitable locations. However, the latter option is the one I would go with personally. As for the car, I'd like to use the Pinkie M5 for this shoot.

And those shots in your gallery never fail to impress 👍

Sorry about that double post, my PS3's dumbass browser messed up, and I cannot fix it.

... can you do that? Can you die of HNNNG twice?

Man, I've really been stalking this thread today. I'm gonna go do... anything, anything else.

I lol'd about the premium poll, 17 votes, damn :drool: Even though there's someone missing from voting for me... *coughcough*Tom*coughcough* :D But really, My goal is to beat White&Nerdy, which is happening so I'm good.

So that whole time you were trying to buy my vote? I thought you were cool.

*cries*
j/k

Also, an artist's attempt at genocide:
G1 Twilight is pretty cute. However:

Ah. Too much cute all up in here....we need more:
sunlight_by_jack_a_lynn-d4vugx4.jpg

Source

*is dead*

NO DON'T CRY I WASN'T SERIOUS I'M SORR- *scroll down*

Seriously Brony Artists, how do you make stuff That Damn Adorable.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/d2a86a09c76f720ca6cacd154b8fdb42/165169%20-%20anthro%20artist%3Amewglethewolf%20fingerless_gloves%20furry%20gloves%20rainbow_dash.png
Source

You may recognise some of the other anthro/pony pieces this artist has made.

Mmmmmmmmmm.... RD looks nice here :mischievous: ....

I thought I said no Octavia pics 👎 !

So that whole time you were trying to buy my vote? I thought you were cool.

*cries*
j/k

Ah. Too much cute all up in here....we need more:
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/101/2/7/sunlight_by_jack_a_lynn-d4vugx4.jpg
Source

*is dead*

Nice!

Back