The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
There is no beast more majestic than Crackle.

custom_twilight_sparkle_folder_icon_by_blues27xx-d4y2q8p.png

She found Tom's NSFW folder

And the chat is empty....now I'm bored.

EDIT: And then, only moments later, 2 people join at the same time.

Plus 4 more people a few minutes later. It shouldn't come as much of a surprise though, seeing as this has happened a lot over the past couple of months.

176983%20-%20artist%3Ascramjet747%20changeling%20Octavia%20vinyl_scratch.png

Source

As I promised, here's a picture from me:

octavia_by_unitoone-d4y6vvq.png

link

A prize for MadManInTheBox for finding an easter egg on "Gamer Luna" pic.

My first lens flare. Done from scratch using a brush and eraser, then blurring the image and making it transparent.

Last edited:
You did a great job with that, along with the lens flare. Again, it's nice to see the effort you put into your pieces.

link

A prize for MadManInTheBox for finding an easter egg on "Gamer Luna" pic.

My first lens flare. Done from scratch using a brush and eraser, then blurring the image and making it transparent.

mlfw454_19_-_animated%20twilight_sparkle.gif

Very, very nice:tup:

You did a great job with that, along with the lens flare. Again, it's nice to see the effort you put into your pieces.

Very, very nice:tup:

Thank you very much! ^_^

Valter, I had no clue there was an easter egg in that pic. I'll try to figure it out on my though.

I wonder how many people actually read the descriptions to my pictures.

------------

Story development update:

Can't figure out what to do to keep Fy's glowing mane.

I already decided to lose the idea of the color change. So now, Fy was born with black/red colors. He will see himself as a white/azure pony in his dreams and nightmares.
His dream was to be a normal pony, so I guess this can work.

This also can be one of the motivation factors to stay with the team and complete the mission.

The Sonic Rainboom incident will still cause him to fall and get his scars and loose vision and hearing which will be "fixed" in the future turning him in to a nocturnal pony.

Now for the mane. I like it, and people like it. But it seems that it is a "dead weight" in the story. I can't think of a scene that will show why he has it and why he got it and why he needs it.

If the story won't mention this attribute, I'll still keep the design when I will draw him in the future, but the glow will be slightly dimmer.

That Octy is great, unit! 👍 Now we wait for MSTER232's reaction...

Oh, and about Fy, let him be! Don't go changing stuff around just because 2 or 3 people don't like what your imagination lets out.

If the story won't mention this attribute, I'll still keep the design when I will draw him in the future, but the glow will be slightly dimmer.

If you're keeping the same design for him, then you might as well keep the glow of his mane as it is. It's one of his defining features, and it would be a shame for that to disappear, even if it's just dimmed a little.

I think most of us would want him to stay the same. Just ignore the few people that say otherwise.

Last edited:
Meme contributions, poor grammar and drawing intended:
177357%20-%20gummy%20revision%20wut_if_gummy_wuz_a_meme.png

Also, Xyro has been taken down. Again.

I'm bored. Night.

Last edited:
Back