The tuned beggars thread.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 47 comments

kingking

(Banned)
New Zealand
Auckland
Aussie_chimp
Hello everyone this thread is a tune request, , you just request a car, will tuned it and time will post both time and settings,... thanks no offsides topics.👍

Yea everyone, I want a 9.799 BMW M5 tune, I don't want help, just the tune. If you don't give me the tune, just help, I frankly don't give a 🤬

Yea everyone, I want a 9.799 BMW M5 tune, I don't want help, just the tune. If you don't give me the tune, just help, I frankly don't give a 🤬

Post of the year :lol:

Can you give me a toon for my spec v? I got it down to a 8.900 but I can't get it any faster. Please and thank you.

I got atune for M5 that will get it from 9.799 to 10.1 if you want and also got a tuned for vspec that will get time from 8.900 to 9.8 sec let me know if you guys want it.

I cant tune and I want some #1 spots on the leaderboard so gimme a 9.019 spec v and a 9.828 m5 08. I won't give you anything for them either...so don't ask ! :grumpy:

I cant tune and I want some #1 spots on the leaderboard so gimme a 9.019 spec v and a 9.828 m5 08. I won't give you anything for them either...so don't ask ! :grumpy:

No worries will give you tunes with srf activated thanks

Ok will post it up tomorrow , with srf, should run 8 sec, to all the newbies on gt5 will put up a SPEC V running 8 sec tomorrow all legit with srf thanks " hopefully they find room with srf unlocked to drag it

Will you be tapping your e brake very fast while you do it too?

Nope all times and tuned will be srf only no tricks most guys looking for tunes are only intrested in numbers, so will see how fast they go with all aids allow.

you just request a car,

Not a time...

Hello everyone this thread is a tune request,

I much rather see one thread than a new thread 10 times a day.

thanks no offsides topics.👍

Once again, I don't know if this thread was a joke from the start, but everyone has turned it into one and it will probably be closed soon.

I took it as a good idea and a way to reduce clutter on the drag forums, the forum that we all requested and helped build..

Again, if you are serious about the thread you started give it a serious name, "Drag Tune request" at that point anyone can choose to help or not.. If someone wants to be a "beggar" they can do it on just this one thread.

Not a time...

I much rather see one thread than a new thread 10 times a day.

Once again, I don't know if this thread was a joke from the start, but everyone has turned it into one and it will probably be closed soon.

I took it as a good idea and a way to reduce clutter on the drag forums, the forum that we all requested and helped build..

Again, if you are serious about the thread you started give it a serious name, "Drag Tune request" at that point anyone can choose to help or not.. If someone wants to be a "beggar" they can do it on just this one thread.

Nope this is serious, request a car i tuned it time and settings an will post up here

Fine, lets see what you got..

Buick special
No aids

Sorry running with aids, so dont quote me on that , looks like more of a challenge rather than begging or asking lol will update top so i can say include srf thanks

jgancherjr
Fine, lets see what you got..

Buick special
No aids

It's a beggar thread.. Implying that the tunes given will be beginner tunes.

PTK
It's a beggar thread.. Implying that the tunes given will be beginner tunes.

looks like more of a challenge rather than begging or asking lol will update top so i can say include srf thanks

Correct, just wanted to see how "beginner" they would be.

I do honestly like the idea of this thread, but NO drag rooms run aids :indiff:

Also with the title still being the "beggar thread" I doubt it will be too busy since people won't want to be labeled as soon as they ask. If they are labelled by anyone of us, or if anything was to be said to them tho I guess it would be "defamation of character" which would violate the AUP.

I would gladly tune some cars also if this thread was to start getting "customers" .. I don't have much to tune anymore nowadays anyways lol.

A thread for beggars, tunes using SRF ?, there's no way anyone's gonna take this seriously...if you're really serious then rename it "tune requests" and give out legit base tunes.

Nope im not implying calling people beggars, thats not the intention here, :) and for legit tunes theres a sticky that simple matt put up for legit tuning, what was last time you join lobby other than your mates lobby , there are still lobby out there with aids still on so am designing me tunes around for that purpose .

I see what your trying to do but your not doing the noob any favours by reinforcing the idea tha running srf is a good idea or accepted in online lobbies. I go into a lot of lobby's with aids enabled and maybe 2 of 16 at most are running srf...and most times they get called out on it. Just my thoughts on the idea, don't want to argue with you over it :) 👍

I see what your trying to do but your not doing the noob any favours by reinforcing the idea tha running srf is a good idea or accepted in online lobbies. I go into a lot of lobby's with aids enabled and maybe 2 of 16 at most are running srf...and most times they get called out on it. Just my thoughts on the idea, don't want to argue with you over it :) 👍

100+ No theres no argument :) but we will see how we go about it, with its future its uncertain with srf , wanted to make an SRF time board so you can really pushed the car to its limits with aids all on, with updates happening at the moment, ive seen more lobby with aids all on than ive ever seen before.

Last edited:
This thread serves a purpose, so one of the members, a frequent visitor here (not naming him) won't have to make 26 new threads, he can just use this one to "ask" for tunes, not help because he frankly doesn't give a 🤬 about people helping him, all he wants is D4 W0RLD R3C0RD T00NZ and bribing people but he can take things too seriously sometimes.

Also, SRF tunes seem to be a nice idea because it's what an average noob would use. And if you think about it, people (sadly sometimes even some self-called "pros") use things that weren't originally released with the game to get them faster (parts) but hate on a thing featured in the official release of the game and would get you faster (SRF). Oh, the irony.

Also, SRF tunes seem to be a nice idea because it's what an average noob would use. And if you think about it, people (sadly sometimes even some self-called "pros") use things that weren't originally released with the game to get them faster (parts) but hate on a thing featured in the official release of the game and would get you faster (SRF). Oh, the irony.

the anti SRF all started due to it not being a realistic aid. Not like one can go out and buy a "skid recovery force module" at your local auto parts outlet, and the in-game traction control just slows you down. Parts on the other hand even though they're a hack are deemed realistic.

the anti SRF all started due to it not being a realistic aid. Not like one can go out and buy a "skid recovery force module" at your local auto parts outlet, and the in-game traction control just slows you down. Parts on the other hand even though they're a hack are deemed realistic.

Wait its that the reason why skid was looked down on, because you cant buy it in real life? haha you say ok with cheat but not ok with srf , by the way will update that bmw with srf running 9.780 and spec v running 8sec sometimes today,:)

Yep, that's pretty much they way it worked out and No, I don't think hacks are ok, Just saying some think they're more acceptable due to them being realistic as opposed to SRF. that's all.

oh man someone give me a tune to beat revenge so i can holds the leaderboards! lmao

Default all, toe front and rear at -1.00 and camber at 10.0 front and rear, that is all, you are welcome :D

Back