The tuned beggars thread.

• Thread starter kingking
  • 47 comments
hellaflushed yo

The funny thing is, in my subdivision there are a number of hellaflush style cars.
So I think I will make the first hellaflush Crown Vic. Or maybe my work van(epic!).

I'm different yeah I'm different.
I'm different yeah I'm different.

You've both been reported, maybe you'll start using these thread as intended instead of sub-childish bickering...

jgancherjr
^ as already stated once in this thread between trying to keep people on track rather than slamming people....

You'll get it after I'm done with the SS.

EDIT: You won't, my special is lacking 13 bhp.

Last edited:
I think all these beginners should grow a pair and at least try tuning their cars first and if they run their cars that are the same and get beaten then go back to tune it, like I used 4 different tunes just to make my Nuvolari down to a competitive enough time and I will admit that I'm not that great at tuning, but at least im giving it a go

Default all, toe front and rear at -1.00 and camber at 10.0 front and rear, that is all, you are welcome :D

You've both been reported, maybe you'll start using these thread as intended instead of sub-childish bickering...

So you reported people for what, childish bickering, when you knowingly posted false or misleading information about a tune? 👎 I hope you reported yourself for that blatant disregard for the AUP.

So you reported people for what, childish bickering, when you knowingly posted false or misleading information about a tune? 👎 I hope you reported yourself for that blatant disregard for the AUP.

PM'd... As with anything else anyone wants direct towards me.
And by the way..

AUP: "You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group"

Last edited:
jgancherjr
PM'd... As with anything else anyone wants direct towards me.
And by the way..

AUP: "You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group"

:cough: R1600Turbo :cough:

null_zps16e7cfb6.png

I would like a 9 sec tune for my huffy bike. Also please provide a pic of the time so i can use it and say its my time and tune. I will post the picture on danny's leaderboard. Ftw!!! Huffy power :banghead:

I would like a 9 sec tune for my huffy bike. Also please provide a pic of the time so i can use it and say its my time and tune. I will post the picture on danny's leaderboard. Ftw!!! Huffy power :banghead:

I have a step through scooter that smashes huffy's... It pulls like a moped :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back