The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

The Super GT race? Ok, that would make sense why I absolutely blasted the competition in that race. Will be my go-to QM race.

Same, I guess that's why it's called Expert. They need more though. Can't just give us one!

Do wonder what the Coming Soon race will be...

So from what I gathered is this what the new update has?

- 2 new cars
- New track
- Gauges for interiors

I can't check now because I'm going to school soon.

I think all VGT cars will have blacked out interiors. The GTi is an exception because its a Roadster. I don't know if VW took advantage of PD giving all open top cars interiors (standard cars included) or if that was a fluke, but IRL most "concept" cars are not given interiors. PD may have presented the project to all manufacturers not requiring they model the interior, and while some have done so anyways (as seen in SOME VGT videos) because not all have done so, it is what it is.

It would be nice if a future update brings all VGT cars interiors, I speculate that will only happen if all manufacturers decide to build an interior for their VGT.

The FT-1 VGT is incredibly fast and handles perfect to me. Even if the car had adjustable parts, there is nothing in need of it as it handles sooooooo good.

The brathurst look very poor compared to savannah or whatever. Savannah is fun track with f3 formula ayrton senna. There is thoug very weird bumb in some bridge or maybe it is realistic. Dont know haven't drive any formula.

This is a pretty good update. I think my favorite has got to be the quick match option. Now I don't have to worry about finding rooms.

Wait, so are we jumpin' on this hype train or waitin' for the next one?

Aw man, I didn't get a ticket for this train, I went to sleep at the railway station and the bloody thing left without me :crazy:

Nevermind, I'm getting a first class seat for the Update 1.13 train, hell I may even drive it, choo choo! :gtpflag:

Nothingstopsthistrain.gif

My DFGT feels like crap on all tracks now. Well, I've only run Zahara, Bathurst and Nordschleife, but if those three are all the same I would imagine all the others are equal.

They radically changed the FFB scheme in this game. No doubt because it probably works better with some newer wheels, but for us DFGT owners it feels very light and weak. Around turns it almost feels like a front-wheel drive car plowing. You get this bump, bump, bump, bump, bump sensation ever so lightly. It's very odd. Oh, and on bathurst with the Toyota Vision FT-1 my wheel was making all sorts of god-awful noises.
Oh dear, too bad for you. I don't understand why you don't like it this way. I use the DFGT myself and I'm exited about the new ffb effects. I'm on 9 & 10 now; this way, I get the strength like what was 3-4 before update plus much better feeling.
I like it much more. Hoping you get used to it soon. :/

great update the1.12 but where is the course maker?
Agreed. There are many good impressions about this update that I like, but sadly, this update is still not enough to warrant me to turn on my PS3 and play GT6 again. Unless the Course Maker comes, I won't be playing GT6 for a loooooong time.

At the mean time, I just got Enthusia and will be bringing back my childhood times of playing it in modern times. sly: See ya people, enjoy the update while it lasts. ;)

Hopely this flame outrun copy will come another tracks and car combo too. It would be nice. Hopely kaz also figures iconic car in western world too. where it is said that: -On the other hand, Zahara is the course maker location.?

I don't get how some claim to not be playing GT6 in a while and won't play till they get CM, but they post more than many. Is it a need for attention? Those that won't play GT6 till CM, go away until CM, nobody cares if your playing GT or not, except yourself.

With an attitude like that, why should anyone care about what you post either? What makes your opinions or posts more important than other people's?

It is a public forum, a forum is where everybody is entitled to post their opinion whether they use a product related to it or not. I don't remember seeing any rules in the AUP that state you must be playing the game avidly in order to have rights to post on gtplanet.

I'm kinda curious if they will update the quick match races every week like how they do with seasonal events. I think they will because when you go to quick match it said coming soon at bottom. So that mean we probably going get more events for quick match.

With an attitude like that, why should anyone care about what you post either? What makes your opinions or posts more important than other people's?

It is a public forum, a forum is where everybody is entitled to post their opinion whether they use a product related to it or not. I don't remember seeing any rules in the AUP that state you must be playing the game avidly in order to have rights to post on gtplanet.
This, this and this.

If they would turn SRF and boost off it would be better.

At least the Expert race doesn't have those.

This is how it was in GT5 Prologue, if some of you were not around way back then. They had the quick match races grouped into different levels, and only the expert level ones had boost off and SRF off (SRF was named something else in Prologue though).

As far as the updating of new quick match races, I believe in prologue it was like once a month or so that they changed the events.

Its funny that it has taken so many years to get back a fun feature that was in Prologue :) Quick match is really nice if you just want to sit down and race online without a lot of fuss.

This is how it was in GT5 Prologue, if some of you were not around way back then. They had the quick match races grouped into different levels, and only the expert level ones had boost off and SRF off (SRF was named something else in Prologue though).

I believe it was Amateur and Professional physics, if I recall correctly. Don't quite know it's been years.

As far as the updating of new quick match races, I believe in prologue it was like once a month or so that they changed the events.

Its funny that it has taken so many years to get back a fun feature that was in Prologue :) Quick match is really nice if you just want to sit down and race online without a lot of fuss.
Are the payouts decent?

Back