Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

They show the top 1%, 3% etc. That % is shown toward the right. If you follow the drivers' percentile figures, you'll see where they fit in.
Yep but what is that %ile ? I am at 28.75% and I have no clue what it means. It is not related to % of top player lap time.

You are 5% slower than the fastest time, but 28% of the players were faster than you.
I am 113 on 123, how comes only 28% are faster ? Or it takes into account all players, not just the ones on this leaderboard ?

Yay! I won the WSDM award. What is the WSDM award you ask? The We're Smack Dab in the Middle Award. 61 entries ahead of me on the GTP leader board, 61 entries below me. WSDM-FM was a radio station in 1960's-1970's Chicago, IL, USA when FM radio was just beginning. Below is a link talking about the station, complete with the 'Smack Dab in the Middle' reference. My placement on the GTP leaderboard brought up the memories of listening to the station.

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs dropped from 99 to 97

I'm genuinely surprised this tt caused 2 people to drop their perfect record. While certainly not the easiest tt ever I didn't think it was as difficult as some of the others along the way.

Thank you for this stat also. I find it very interesting to see it each week.

I'm genuinely surprised this tt caused 2 people to drop their perfect record. While certainly not the easiest tt ever I didn't think it was as difficult as some of the others along the way.

Surely those two were just away and unable to play, there’s no other explanation.

Last edited:

At this point this is just a 'who has not had a vacation longer than 2 weeks since game release' stat.

A Thursday with an update,nice, Thankfully i avoided the last hours cut off,Gold #54 in the books.
And in other news i'm sitting #6 on the GTP leaderboard for Daytona TT 🧐 69th overall,both best ever for now!
As for Fuji, find it an annoying track but when you finally hook up a lap,feels extra good 😄
In for now.

1711638745149.jpeg

Just noticed I posted this in the wrong thread....oopsie,lol

Last edited:
Can I join in on the fun?
Please do! Just look at the first post in this thread for what you need to post for @half_sourly to add you! 👍

EDIT:
Should you wish to be included in the community leader boards, please leave a note here, in the main TT thread, or directly to me, with a link to your personal profile site ("My Page") on the Gran Turismo site. Here is mine by way of example. Please also tell me if you use a controller or a wheel.

Last edited:
Please do! Just look at the first post in this thread for what you need to post for @half_sourly to add you! 👍

EDIT:
Should you wish to be included in the community leader boards, please leave a note here, in the main TT thread, or directly to me, with a link to your personal profile site ("My Page") on the Gran Turismo site. Here is mine by way of example. Please also tell me if you use a controller or a wheel.
Here it is :cheers:
I'm on wheel(Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara).

I'm on wheel(Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara).
Good heavens! You have done me a favour. Here I am, thinking of dropping an amount of dosh I really can't afford on a Logitech DD because I'm finding the feedback in GT7 so bland compared with PCars2 (and my memory of GT6), when I'm using a T300 too. If/when I do make that expensive jump I won't be expecting it to improve my times a great deal.

I suppose what I'm really saying is, well bloody done!

Attachments

• Driver - AfraidRacer.xlsx
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Driver - Kevip6.xlsx
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
@AfraidRacer and @Kevip6
Here are your personal results to date. I will add you in from tomorrow.
Mine are awful, the only one I really grinded was the Civic at Maggiore 2 days after buying my PS5. Used to play a lot of GT Sport but just recently getting back into the swing of things.
I love time trials and thank you so much for doing this, but I usually skip most of the road car ones or just put in ten minutes to get a gold and leave to grind Daily B or C quali. Looking forward to participating in the next ones though for sure.

I'd start consider appling some hazing for newcomers in order to keep a bit longer safe our poor mortal leaderboard place.
If someone wants to join he should prove that cannot achieve more than bronze in 5 consecutive TTs, if he performs better

1712168026566.png

just saying.... 😜

zjn
I'd start consider appling some hazing for newcomers in order to keep a bit longer safe our poor mortal leaderboard place.
If someone wants to join he should prove that cannot achieve more than bronze in 5 consecutive TTs, if he performs better

View attachment 1343173

just saying.... 😜
Phew! That's me safe then ;)
(although even i am getting silver in the easy peasy oval trial :lol: )

Here are some statistics for TT71 at Daytona Tri-Oval in the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT, where gold was not the usual 3%, but 1%. Silver and Bronze remained 5% and 10% off the #1 time, respectively. Despite the higher gold hurdle, by my trademark ranking system, this was the easiest TT by a mile. That shows in our scoreboard too, with everyone getting either a gold or silver reward.

Fun fact. There were 3,049 drivers with a time of 35.811 seconds. So with that time you could be in position 106,282 all the way down to 109,330.

1712218555259.png
1712227076554.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

LB.png
1712219207908.png
1712219581001.png
1712219614443.png
1712219621854.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 97.

Gold.png
1712221252449.png
1712221256782.png
1712221262112.png
1712221272225.png

Interim Results for the other current TT will be over on the other thread.

Attachments

• TT71-static.xlsx
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Cool, now with this gold trophy as my best rank I will look like I'm slacking back in the middle of the tables when the normal order is resumed. :rolleyes: @kowalski__1 will have worse though :sly:

Anyways, the unusual gold threshold is biting the usual excel formulas, so the gold time in the main table need to be adjusted @half_sourly
Thank you. Fixed and improved by linking all references to GSB times from one place. I think...

Back