TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
finaldrivers.png

finalteams.png

finalindy.png

finalmegane.png

Ahh, I'm a bit disappointed with my overall position. I wish I found this series earlier...

I thought Furi was going to put us in a shared 1st place in the Megane's, because after all, I was wronged in the worst possible way.

Eclat, you were still high considering you only entered at the 4th round :scared:

I thought Furi was going to put us in a shared 1st place in the Megane's, because after all, I was wronged in the worst possible way.

Eclat, you were still high considering you only entered at the 4th round :scared:

You and Neljack are indeed joint champions, just working on prizes at moment, don't worry.

@Neljack and Carbon, can you send me a paint chip of your cars colour...

Yeah, I guess, and how many times I had been in accidents...

Still... *Growls*

You and Neljack are indeed joint champions, just working on prizes at moment, don't worry.

@Neljack and Carbon, can you send me a paint chip of your cars colour...

What do you mean? (Sorry Im an idiot) :dopey:

Do you mean send you a gift of the paint colour id like to choose?

I suppose I get the prize for winning the independents as well.

I want the Weds Sport IS350. :D

Do I get "Best Rookie Joining Mid Season And Crash On Their 1st Race" Prize? Coming out of the tunnel at Grand Valley East hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back