TOCA Series Season 3 & TOCA Megane Challenge - SEASON COMPLETE!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,944 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
finaldrivers.png

finalteams.png

finalindy.png

finalmegane.png

Ahh, I'm a bit disappointed with my overall position. I wish I found this series earlier...

I thought Furi was going to put us in a shared 1st place in the Megane's, because after all, I was wronged in the worst possible way.

Eclat, you were still high considering you only entered at the 4th round :scared:

I thought Furi was going to put us in a shared 1st place in the Megane's, because after all, I was wronged in the worst possible way.

Eclat, you were still high considering you only entered at the 4th round :scared:

You and Neljack are indeed joint champions, just working on prizes at moment, don't worry.

@Neljack and Carbon, can you send me a paint chip of your cars colour...

Yeah, I guess, and how many times I had been in accidents...

Still... *Growls*

You and Neljack are indeed joint champions, just working on prizes at moment, don't worry.

@Neljack and Carbon, can you send me a paint chip of your cars colour...

What do you mean? (Sorry Im an idiot) :dopey:

Do you mean send you a gift of the paint colour id like to choose?

I suppose I get the prize for winning the independents as well.

I want the Weds Sport IS350. :D

Do I get "Best Rookie Joining Mid Season And Crash On Their 1st Race" Prize? Coming out of the tunnel at Grand Valley East hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back