Top 2 tuner shoot out

:mischievous:I am the slowest person that drags online! :mischievous: Whats up with all the hack talk? Basicly if both of us have about the same ssrx time and launch even somebody should win/lose by less than a fender! Got a decent tune on the acr guys.. :sly:

If i get fam fam and youngpunk to do this you guys are dead aha.

Lmao I almost choked don't go there, you know there's something wrong when the person who wanted to join a team leaves to join tds. I can't wait to get back to business it's like caging a horse. Also hyper did you ever send that spirit r?

mazdaman
Lmao I almost choked don't go there, you know there's something wrong when the person who wanted to join a team leaves to join tds. I can't wait to get back to business it's like caging a horse. Also hyper did you ever send that spirit r?

What?

What the:censored: your problem. You already know why i left plus you left because of the same reason.

Last edited:
Lmao because I told him I was done with it which is why they were all mad you'll never beat me never dream of it either.

Wow your whole life is about GT5 isn't it. S:censored: son you need to get some fresh air.

This is coming from an over weight pro jumper seems like the only thing active is your thumbs

haha over weight? and what's a pro jumper? you can't even cuss people properly, you have to use game references. this is how i came to the conclusion that you have no life. now go aquire some friends.

Its really not I haven't been on in almost a month Im keeping you protocol cats in check.

GT5 is your life dayum. Have you got a girlfriend or any friends? Really doesn't look like it.

GT5 is your life dayum. Have you got a girlfriend or any friends? Really doesn't look like it.

I party more that anything lmao really tell that to your boy cyber try hards I swear. When you have sometimes worth mentioning and a tree worth some type of respects, then you'll talk to me. Until then speak to the back of my neck this conversation is over ooo yea and just to let you know no one likes your team and is coming for you guys not cause your fast cause you aren't but cause your capt cyber sucks. Still got love for fam and his brother that's it.

Latest Posts

Back