Top 2 tuner shoot out

All this garbage makes me want to give up competitive drag racing..

Where is the love..

Where is the respect..

Where are the teachers..

Where is the fun..

I want to compete in this tourney, because I have only seen 3 people commit to racing while nameless others play patty-cake.

*removed*
I dont post often enough anymore to care about getting banned, but in good sport i'll retract my rebuttal.:)

I did show love, just tough love :)

Shame the top tuners/online racers never all get in the same room and run normal non hacked cars with no cheats.. One thing I believe is that these younger guys/girls should learn to respect their elders! As for the people who spout out reaction time, ever watch NHRA pro street class? I grew up watching them and what does most races come down to??

Anyway I might join the comp, ill ask someone else on the team to join, Ill probably have someone to run with me by tomorrow. Don't put me down till im certain

Guess I'm not invited to run this comp? Everyone i've been in was at a minutes notice, I'd like to know which car and have it tuned to my best. And please oh please let it be Hyper vs me!!

ChevyManDan
Guess I'm not invited to run this comp? Everyone i've been in was at a minutes notice, I'd like to know which car and have it tuned to my best. And please oh please let it be Hyper vs me!!

Lol, who Meee:) Why you want out so fast?

I have to make you feel special some times:)

Lol man! No doubt your'e one of my toughest to beat for some reason! Either way I enjoy the competition, but always feel a little disrespected by you.. But you and plenty of others know when I'm on point im unbeatable...

Lol man! No doubt your'e one of my toughest to beat for some reason! Either way I enjoy the competition, but always feel a little disrespected by you.. But you and plenty of others know when I'm on point im unbeatable...

Haha that's definitely not cocky

I really need to know when this competition will take place? But I know I can run... :)

Yea i'd like to run in this comp too. Hey since there aisnt that many people dragging add me and lets run tonight?

Damn it Dan, I just got back home and seen this :/ I'm getting ready for bed now :( .. I'll definately hit you up tomorrow since I'll have tons of free time in the evening! :)

("Stupid-Fast")

1. Stupid-Fast_Jay
2. Anonymous

PS: this is still pending on time and date

Back