*TUNNERS LIST* Indy and SSR7 Top Tunners

• Thread starter Gvesho518
  • 309 comments
DLR
Would vouche for these. I was shocked running transamkid, he would beat all my cars by at least a car and a half EVEN WHEN I got the tree. Only my No Stripe beat his...

Your reaction was priceless =P

I wont believe it until I see it... Someone "destroying" someone... I don't think so... what type of cars does he use? Tell me when he is on sometime..

Slashfan
I have never even heard that name before, there are so many Xx_HAFMAFNANFX-X name sout there I couldn't tell you who is who.

I roll with deadlysinz. And your right, there are a lot lol

Slashfan
You aren't on it yet, but I requested that you are put on it. Also can you send me the full size image from your avatar? I want it to be the Team logo and my avatar.

Ya but first of all idk how to send pics

I roll with deadlysinz. And your right, there are a lot lol

Ok, respectable! I'll have to run with you some time. Glad you decided to join GTP! Enjoy your stay!

Ya but first of all idk how to send pics

Upload your picture to Photobucket or Flickr or something then get a direct link and PM me that.

Slashfan
You aren't on it yet, but I requested that you are put on it. Also can you send me the full size image from your avatar? I want it to be the Team logo and my avatar.

Just go on google images and type in team eclipse

Slashfan
PTK it's the group page thing you were in before you left the Team. Unless you are of course leaving Legion and want to rejoin =P

When you get a chance to get on your computer, look for it.

I'll do that right now

Is this the Team Eclipse thread or the tuners list? I'm lost...

attachment.php

Back