(Banned)
1: Monster7 - 3:35:080 Subaru Impreza STi Spec-C
checkeredflag.gif

2: Xzift - 3:51:592 Mazda FD3S RX-7 TypeRZ
3: Darin - 3:59:971 Mazda FD3S RX-7 TypeRZ

4: RuBiX_EG6 - 4:26:825 Nissan 180SX
5: NISMOskyline - 4:31:337 Nissan BNR32 Skyline GT-R

------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Time Attack at the main menu and race from there.

This time, we race in Osaka. We are gonna be in the Kanjou part of Osaka. It shall be good.

RULES:

Area : Osaka / Part : Shinanobashi Kanjou Shortcut

Every Car other than the Following:
1: Ford GT40
2: Gembella GTR750
3: Lotus Europa

All entrys Due By March 6th.

Post your final time in BOLD if you wanna post your prevous times. In 1 week ( 7 days ), in the next race, you will see everyones time starting from the best to the worst.

If you'll can, please post the car you ran. Thatta be awesome. Cause when the next race comes area. I wanna display your USER NAME, TIME, AND CAR you ran. Thank you.

You're right, this will be good. I like the Osaka Kanjou area a lot. This time I might use my RX7 (my god I can't believe I said that) because the straightaways are relatively short. But I already promised that an R32 would win, so I certainly can't back down from that.:)

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
You're right, this will be good. I like the Osaka Kanjou area a lot.

The Upper Left turn is the hardest turn on this course. So, that should be the problem for alot low times.

Indeed. Monster7 might kill us once again. I don't know. But this course is ,afterall, my testing grounds for the Tokyo Wangan Settings.

You did that with a 611PS BNR32? Thats pretty good. Play around with you settings, it should make you more competitive.

Originally posted by Darin
You did that with a 611PS BNR32? Thats pretty good. Play around with you settings, it should make you more competitive.

I actually raised my ride height a bit and I raised the gear ratio a few notches. That is the main reason I got that time.

Thats a good looking BNR32 there NISMOskyline! My Skyline BNR34 is.......well.........all Dry-Carbon at the moment.

Originally posted by Darin
Thats a good looking BNR32 there NISMOskyline! My Skyline BNR34 is.......well.........all Dry-Carbon at the moment.

Thanks, I decided that it looked better without a rear wing. It'll be awesome when I get the engine swap.

I should have my own cool colour that I use when I post. Update: My car offically sucks and wont go faster, so, yeah the last time is my final..I'll do the bold in a bit.

Latest Posts

Back