TXR3 Race2 : Osaka Kanjou Section

• Thread starter Darin
  • 52 comments
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Update: I got the engine swap, and I was wondering if I could enter in a new time.

Yea, just take down the first time you submitted.
That goes for everyone, I will put in the first time you submit. If you never put in the Bold, I will take the first time you submitted.

Originally posted by XzifT
I should have my own cool colour that I use when I post.

Yep, Indeed.

I'm not a fan of V8's, but they have some strong points. Mainly, they put power down quick in the powerband. It's too bad that powerband is so small. :lol:

I wonder how these guys in Japan are getting their cars to be so quick...

Wet weather? I think in Wet Weather you could get smaller more reserved angles that have a higher exit speed..

I tried that, no good. On the japanese txr 3 website they're all running in the dry..

wtf. this game is taking up too much of my time

I wanna find out how I can join Team "A-Spec" All those guys seem fast. :eek: Maybe they just sit down for hours on end and tune one car so it'll fly..

I know its a little off topic, but here are a few of my cars

This is my RX8 in action:

Attachments

• rx8.jpg
    rx8.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 64
Guys, I know today is the entry due date. But, Im not gonna be available until March 6th. So, somewhere around that date, this race will end and we will continue...

Originally posted by Darin
Guys, I know today is the entry due date. But, Im not gonna be available for the next 4 or 5 days. Which sucks big conjones.

That's ok man, I need to take a pic of my time as proof anyhow (even though my time sucks :irked: ). Besides, you are the one who started these, so you get to break the rules :lol: . Oh well, so much for an R32 winning this round.

Excellent times Darin. And hey, i didn't get the crap beat out of me this time:D

Someone request that I post proof of my record time and my password to back it up. Here they are -

Time - 01:12:193

Password - NBPG2VJVZWL44

Attachments

• monster_time_4thedoubter.jpg
    monster_time_4thedoubter.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
Back