UCD Top 100 rarest cars in GT5

• Thread starter Duck
  • 366 comments
Excuse me if this has been addressed already, but is there a reason there is no Jaguar XFR '10 in the UCD? It's not a premium, and the only way to get one is by golding the Top Gear Advanced special event. That makes it pretty rare in my book.

Hey man, thats great.:dopey:

I'll give this a try and get the results up. 👍
:lol: Rowan in Indian action. I wonder if he usually make similar faces in his real life faults.
Excuse me if this has been addressed already, but is there a reason there is no Jaguar XFR '10 in the UCD? It's not a premium, and the only way to get one is by golding the Top Gear Advanced special event. That makes it pretty rare in my book.

It's all about PD plans. No XFR, Buick Special or HPA Golf in UCD. Like no Academy cars in NCD.

I wonder if they shall make a OCD session with these cars.

Whoohoo

finally got last the 2 missing standard cars on the same day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98 and Mitsubishi Cz-3 Tarmac '01 on day 2624

Today I got a strange car from the UCD:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (Gray Gold M /Gray Green M) with 0 km in the clock :dunce:

Its the first time I see a car in UCD with 0 km, is this normal?

Today I got a strange car from the UCD:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (Gray Gold M /Gray Green M) with 0 km in the clock :dunce:

Its the first time I see a car in UCD with 0 km, is this normal?

Bugatti Veyron appears only at 0km. It was told that it's the only UCD car you can (actually... have to) find at 0km, but I saw some pics with other UCD cars that in very late days appear in such state. I covered UCD list #2 up to day 3574 and never find one.

PS I have a stock Tuscani CCS UCD car with 1km... that's a very rare, or unique car status.

Bugatti Veyron appears only at 0km. It was told that it's the only UCD car you can (actually... have to) find at 0km, but I saw some pics with other UCD cars that in very late days appear in such state. I covered UCD list #2 up to day 3574 and never find one.

PS I have a stock Tuscani CCS UCD car with 1km... that's a very rare, or unique car status.

Thanks 👍

A month since last update? Time to do it now, with a lot of news.

Autobacs - ARTA Garaiya '03, which is the 4th rarest car in UCD, is in current OCD. So, don't miss it if you don't have yet ;)
Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 and Nissan - R92CP Race Car '92, which were in the top 20, also were in early October OCD.

Among the rarest ones, last month retreaval:
+2 Lister - Storm V12 Race Car '99: YES, after 1705 days (documented) it reappered, twice. I also deleted it in OP!!!!!
+2 Cadillac - CIEN Concept '02: YES, was MIA for months, and now 3 in a few days.+1 Audi - R8 LMS Race Car '09
+1 Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00
+1 Suzuki - GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (after 1151 days!)
+1 Lancia - DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 (after 1235 days!)
+1 Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car (after 1263 days!)

- Volkswagen - W12 Nardo Concept '01 is the rarest UCD car never appeared in OCD (3 available in UCD up to day 3567), and also is not a price car.
- Honda - TAKATA DOME NSX '03 is still the rarest UCD car (2 available up to day 3567), but it appeared once in OCD.
- Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 is still the rarest production car (4 UCD), but it appeared once in OCD.
- Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 is still the rarest everyday production car (7 UCD), and also the rarest production car which didn't appear in any OCD yet (The Zonda appearead once)
- Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS R30 '83 is the rarest (not tuned) Skyline.
- Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 J '00 and (new) Nissan - CUBE EX FF/CVT '02 are the most common cars (counted #48 each). The most common car which also appeared in almost one OCD is the Mercedes-Benz - SL 500 R129 '98 (47 UCD + 1 OCD)
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II R34 '99 is the most common Skyline (counted #47).
- MUGEN S2000 '00 (count #25) is the most common tuned car.
- Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 is the most common race car (HERE, TOO!!!) with 17 appearances. Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R Pace '01 counted 19 times, but not really a race car (also, is a Skyline).

I have been quite busy searching for OCD lists. Still need some answers:
- Is 13 Jan 2011 the very first one?
- Missing lists: Feb 18 2011, Mar 3 2011, Apr 21 2011
- Is Apr 21 2011 the last before PSN outage?

Next:
1) I'll work on Master List #1, as segovia is doing a very good job filling that UCD list. Time to compare ML#1 and ML#2. Are rare cars RARE for all users or half of us have some the other half haven't?
This will end the well known dispute about some cars aren't rare (in UCD) for all users, I guess.
2) I'll share complete statistics in google docs format, for both lists.

It's all about PD plans. No XFR, Buick Special or HPA Golf in UCD.

I was asking in another thread whether there is a reliable source for this claim. Maybe it's just that these three cars haven't appeared in the UCD yet...

I'm guessing that the UCD cycle could be something like 65,536 days long (assuming they use 2 bytes to store the game day). I suppose they (randomly) generated the UCD list by giving each car its own probability of appearing, and if some cars have a very low probability associated with them, resulting in them appearing only 2 or 3 times over the whole cycle, then it's no wonder they haven't appeared yet. BUT... this is all just speculation, of course.

Why do you think there must be a standard Ferrari?
All Ferrari are premium cars ;)
Yeah...that's what I thought but, well, I thought seeing as it was in GTPSP you'd still have to buy the Premium version.

Saying that I haven't seen any Standard Ferrari's so forget I said anything :dunce:

cooldawn
Yeah...that's what I thought but, well, I thought seeing as it was in GTPSP you'd still have to buy the Premium version.

Saying that I haven't seen any Standard Ferrari's so forget I said anything :dunce:

The only way to drive a Standard Enzo, or any other Standard-Premium conversion in Standard form, is to import them from GTPSP and use them in Arcade Mode. These are not present in GT Mode.

The only way to drive a Standard Enzo, or any other Standard-Premium conversion in Standard form, is to import them from GTPSP and use them in Arcade Mode. These are not present in GT Mode.
I see. Thanks for clarifying.

what about the spoon integra from 1999 with the black hood? it's standard and i think i only saw it once in the UCD.

what about the spoon integra from 1999 with the black hood? it's standard and i think i only saw it once in the UCD.

Discussion about car version is nicely beyond the pourpose of this thread. Many cars appear only once in some liveries, but it's not the case of the Spoon Integra. Also note both version have a black hood. I counted the white 5 times up to day 3050 (I've not updated that source yet), and the yellow 11 times ;)

If you want to know which car versions I never saw in UCD (some hundreds...), you may want to download the GT5 Car Catalogue from signature.

EDIT: thanks to powermarty we have some coverage of the big gap in ML#2. Also downloaded all ML#1 data available. Update and first ML#1 statistics will follow soon, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
I collected all the cars apart from 3 maybe more since I've only got The Audi and Honda NSX stealth cars. Though I have seen the Mercedes SLS AMG carbon about on races.

Only 3 I need now one is easy to get that's the
Redbull X2010 '10 - (Premium)

The other 2 I haven't seen yet are
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004) - (Standard)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 - (Standard)

I collected all the cars apart from 3 maybe more since I've only got The Audi and Honda NSX stealth cars. Though I have seen the Mercedes SLS AMG carbon about on races.

Only 3 I need now one is easy to get that's the
Redbull X2010 '10 - (Premium)

The other 2 I haven't seen yet are
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004) - (Standard)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 - (Standard)

Both cars, with Jaguar XFR, GTR Academy, HPA R32 most likely will never show in UCD, and are prize cars only.

Notables from the ML#2 gap i'm currently filling:

Nissan - SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 on day 1323 and 1400
Lancia - DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 on day 1347
Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car on day 1353
Lister - Storm V12 Race Car '99 on day 1432
Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00 on 1447
Pagani - Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 on day 1511
2 Bugatti - Veyron 16.4 '09 with 0 km in UCD on day 1520 and 1534;
Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 on day 1538
Volkswagen - W12 Nardo Concept '01 day 1547 and day 1550

Notables from the ML#2 gap i'm currently filling:

Nissan - SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 on day 1323 and 1400
Lancia - DELTA S4 Rally Car '85 on day 1347
Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car on day 1353
Lister - Storm V12 Race Car '99 on day 1432
Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00 on 1447
Pagani - Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 on day 1511
2 Bugatti - Veyron 16.4 '09 with 0 km in UCD on day 1520 and 1534;
Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 on day 1538
Volkswagen - W12 Nardo Concept '01 day 1547 and day 1550
Thank you for anticipating. I missed the time to update the thread with your collected data, but I'll find it tomorrow ;)
Already used it to plan some boughts and check unconfirmed UCD cars for the catalogue (like the Lhasa Audi quattro, if I'm not wrong).
I knew about a Storm in the gap, as alerted by one our mate, but that Nardo is awesome. I just would find another one for my main on later days.

Thank you for anticipating. I missed the time to update the thread with your collected data, but I'll find it tomorrow ;)

You're welcome and don't worry, no problem with the missing updates. I just wanted to notify the community of my happy findings :) (Motivational factor :D)

For me the Storm, Zonda and Lambo were rather important since i already had the rest. The others i just bought for bragging rights ;). The more the merrier :D

To be honest, I dont think the veyron is rare at all. I have 13 in my garage, 12 in original paint and one resprayed. I on the hunt to get every multi-coloured possible

To be honest, I dont think the veyron is rare at all. I have 13 in my garage, 12 in original paint and one resprayed. I on the hunt to get every multi-coloured possible

I agree, it's only the first time i noticed a car in UCD with 0 km/miles. Thats the reason i mentioned them.

Last edited:
I have bought the Vertigo Race Car '04 today, I dont know how to check how many game days I did though ;/

I'm guessing I run on the other ML but I've seen 5 Nardo's since day 1 so not rare for me, although I only bought 1. I've never seen the RS200 Rally Car but it was in the OCD. Also I've only seen 1 7.3 Zonda S, and 1 CZ-3 Tarmac but I didn't buy it, regret it now,

Last edited:
As promised, thanks to segovia, Clibby and mates, we have now a 1673 full coverage of ML#1... or in other terms, the other side of the apple :gtpflag:

OP and following 2 posts updated with different lists.

First observations:
- car rarity is different for ML#1 and ML#2 users
- there are important differences from car to car
- results must be compared with this in mind: ML#2 totals 3449 covered days, ML#1 1673 days.
- I have some ideas about how to merge rarity stats, but would like to know what you think about it

Biggest differences between both kind of users:
- Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car is still unavailable to ML#1 users in day 1673
- For 323 of 808 cars, rarity is comparable (20% difference or less)
- For 84 of 808 cars, rarity on one side is at least 2x compared to other side. Below some examples.
- Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 seems 7x times rare in ML#1
- Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 seems 6x times rare in ML#1
- Honda ARTA NSX '00 seems 5.5x times rare in ML#1
- Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car seems 5x times rare in ML#1
- NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 seems 5x times rare in ML#1
- NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 '00 seems 4.5x times rare in ML#1 (these are top six for ML#1)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 C3 '69 seems 3.5x times rare in ML#2
- Nissan GT-R Concept Tokyo Motor Show 2001 '01 seems 3x times rare in ML#2 (top two on the other side)
- Among production car there are also surprises: Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83 seems 4x times rare in ML#1
- Subaru - LEGACY B4 3.0R '03 and Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 350GT '03 seem 3.5x times rare in ML#1
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 and Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 J '00 seem 3x times rare in ML#1
- Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96 seem 3x times rare in ML#1

For ML#2 users:
- Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 is the rarest UCD car never appeared in OCD (4 available in UCD up to day 3601), and also is not a price car (before, was the Nardo).
- Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03 is still the rarest UCD car (3 available up to day 3601), but it appeared once in OCD.
- Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 is still the rarest production car (5 UCD), but it appeared once in OCD.
- Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 is still the rarest everyday production car (7 UCD), and also the rarest production car which didn't appear in any OCD yet (The Zonda appearead once)
- Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R KPGC10 '70 is the rarest (not tuned) Skyline.
- Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00 is now the most common car (counted #54). The most common car which also appeared in almost one OCD is the Mercedes-Benz - SL 500 R129 '98 (50 UCD + 1 OCD)
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II R34 '99 is still the most common Skyline (counted #51).
- MUGEN S2000 '00 (count #27) is the most common tuned car. Closest is Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R DC2 '99
- Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 is the most common race car (HERE, TOO!!!) with 20 appearances.

For ML#1 users:
- Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01, NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 '00 and Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 are the rarest UCD car never appeared in OCD (1 available in UCD up to day 1673), and also are not a price car.
- Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car is the rarest UCD car (no one available up to day 1673), but is also a prize car.
- NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune R32 '00 and NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 are the rarest production/tuned cars (1 UCD), but the second one appeared once in OCD. Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 is the rarest original car (2 UCD).
- Mazda - Mazdaspeed Atenza '05 is the rarest everyday production car (4 UCD).
- Nissan SKYLINE Coupe 350GT '03 is the rarest (not tuned) Skyline.
- Nissan 300ZX 2by2 Z32 '98 is the most common car (counted #30). The most common car which also appeared in almost one OCD is the Mercedes-Benz CL 600 '00 (25 UCD + 1 OCD)
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P III R34 '00 is the most common Skyline (counted #25, curiosly, for other users is the MNP II).
- Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00 (count #12) is the most common tuned car.
- Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04 is the most common race car with 12 appearances.

ML#2 update:
These are most rare car new findings in the actual Powermarty interval (1287-1589) and in my last days.
It seems that almost all rarest cars were in the gap at least once :D

+1 Honda - TAKATA DOME NSX '03
+2 Volkswagen - W12 Nardo Concept '01
+1 Acura - DN-X Concept '02
+1 Autobacs - ARTA Garaiya '03
+2 Audi - Le Mans quattro '03
+1 Pagani - Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
+1 Pescarolo - C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
+2 Lexus - IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
+1 Infiniti - FX45 Concept '02
+1 Chevrolet - Corvette C5-R C5 '00
+1 Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
+1 Volkswagen - New Beetle Cup Car '00
+1 Tommy Kaira - ZZII '00
+2 Mazda - RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
+1 Lister - Storm V12 Race Car '99
+1 Toyota - Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01

BMW 2002 Turbo '73 is the rarest production car in current OCD, but it's also a price car. The Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 is ranked 264th, the Shigeno 243rd.

Last edited:
Interesting stats, Duck. But the only car missing in ML#1 is the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car.

The name of the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98 was changed to Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98 with one of the updates, both names actually refer to the same car.

Interesting stats, Duck. But the only car missing in ML#1 is the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car.

The name of the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98 was changed to Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98 with one of the updates, both names actually refer to the same car.

I'm still using the old name for Tornado. Are you saying you used the new one and my filters missed it in the 0-1673 range? I'll fix it this afternoon :dunce:

NB Santa Dunce?????

EDIT: Mercedes-Benz - CLK-LM Race Car '98 glitch fixed

Last edited:
Back