Un-Official list of unannounced Spec II features

• Thread starter Mubble
  • 362 comments
hey, i noticed.. you know how you can set like 5 or 6 cars to share in your profile,
well now theres 100 cars on my profile, it must automatically put 100 car in there

This would have been nice. My I-4 shouldn't have a flat power delivery if it's pushing 300hp.

Not a tuner. Sorry guys. It does looks like a more pronounced torque reduction though to an untrained eye.

More:

Replay controls just skip forward x amount of time, no true fast forward/rewind. Only works on new replays.

Interior shadows seem smoother. Might be placebo (and it being 4 am).

Loading times for tracks in free run are massively improved!

Yeah, it's epic. Like 4 seconds now.

Track settings is pretty awesome too. It changes instantly when you want to change it. How it should be.

Replay rewind feature is a bit pathetic, it takes you right back to the very beginning, so for example you see a shot you would like, you can't just go back a bit and snap, you have to go back to the start and wait for it to come round again :(

Replay rewind feature is a bit pathetic, it takes you right back to the very beginning, so for example you see a shot you would like, you can't just go back a bit and snap, you have to go back to the start and wait for it to come round again :(

Only on old replays.

New replay controls aren't great either mind.

So still pretty much the same. Atleast we dont have to exit and restart it I guess.

Genuinely, I don't think you're going to find many hidden features... I'd say the main stuff is there, like the standard cockpits (which, at least, follow the existing shape of the frame) but this was probably set up for background changes more than user changes.

Glad the UI is speedier though.

Looking forward to seeing the online features.

Any reports on physics/ai improvements yet, if I get the wheel out at this time of the morning the mrs will kill me. :)

So still pretty much the same. Atleast we dont have to exit and restart it I guess.

Replay controls just skip forward x amount of time, no true fast forward/rewind. Only works on new replays (races saved post 2.0 update).

Latest Posts

Back