Un-Official list of unannounced Spec II features

• Thread starter Mubble
  • 362 comments
Nothing on the physics yet I see..

Hard to tell in a limited two lap arcade race with a DS3 (sports soft, stock M3). Something feels different with on-limit feel. Not handling per sé but feel. Seemed more communicative.

Can't get wheel out and keep marital harmony at the same time so no chance to test further.

Any wheel users up? :)

is it possible to change rims on standard cars?

david-cameron-nope-322296894.jpg

NOPE!

for some reason i hear the new intro playing in my head and the update isnt done yet!!!!!:scared:

Also, your driver's racing suit now sports your car's manufacturer logo when driving :D like in the pit lane intro scene...plus the driver animations look a lot more natural too

Details please please?

I don't have to have that snap precision gear change before I release the clutch pedal on an upshift or downshift. It's still kind of like an off/on switch (you push the pedal in and it free revs), but there's more leeway on your shifts. 👍

JohAE86
I don't have to have that snap precision gear change before I release the clutch pedal on an upshift or downshift. It's still kind of like an off/on switch (you push the pedal in and it free revs), but there's more leeway on your shifts. 👍

Any kind of slip point?

Also, your driver's racing suit now sports your car's manufacturer logo when driving :D like in the pit lane intro scene...plus the driver animations look a lot more natural too

That's pretty cool! So much speculation to be done, it's killing me :D

@ Clio

I happily would but the update is still downloading :grumpy:

I dont know if this has been covered yet, but I have tried RMing a Rx-7 like the show in the screen shot no go >< dont think we got any new rm cars ; ; tried the r34 and r33 same deal.

You can now put 100 cars on display in your profile.

I think this one is fake... The servers are undergoing maintenance right now so no one can log in to the PSN. When you're not logged in to the PSN and you check your profile, instead of the cars you're sharing online, all the cars in your favorite list are shown.

You can probably still only share 6 cars, not 100.

Nope, you can have (possibly share) many more in your profile, not sure why since the servers are down. You scroll to the right and it keeps coming.

Pretty cool!

Nope, you can have (possibly share) many more in your profile, not sure why since the servers are down. You scroll to the right and it keeps coming.

Pretty cool!
The only reason it lets you do that is because the servers are offline. It always did this when the servers were down. As soon as there up again it will be back to normal.

I think this will please some people:
-La Sarthe no longer has a rolling start...other tracks probably have this as well
-Buying parts mid-lobby/before a race is easier now (less hassle of getting to the shopping cart)
+For those that don't read (like me :P), push triangle to toggle driver on/off in photomode
-Weight distribution thing is right in the middle of the screen...

Edit:
-I believe Racing Softs are now less "effective"...on the new GTR at least. But the physics do seem to be nicer...although I can't tell exactly why. So far, loving the new update :D.
-Online back up...and the 100 car thing is a lie. OCD NOT updated.

Last edited:
Read the post, man. :indiff:

I did. I've never paid attention to sharing, therefore I don't know how it works. I just reported on what happened when I tried it out. :indiff:

Sorry if this is already pointed out, but the icon on the far right at the main menu is a DLC button.

Back