**Updated Car List** Comp. #1 Saturday... Legit Drag Racing Series

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 142 comments
It just I couldn't get the launch right and the following gears. I'm still going to tune the others and see what I get. Just because it runs faster on ssrx doesn't mean its faster a indy. Different grip levels.

picture.php

It might run 10.46s! I was running 10.476 but now is faster and with more pull!

I wasn't able to make a poll for some reason. But what time will be best for you?

1) 12-1 pm EST sat.
2) 2-3 pm EST etc.

Just name what time is best for you.

Well bad news... Well sort of. My baseball game was rescheduled from wed. and it is at noon tomarrow roghly an hour away, so I wouldn't be back to 4 or a little later. 2 options. Have it tomarrow night 9-midnight EST time or if Hyper or chris can pick it up and host.

Sunday works the best:) cause sports

Well bad news... Well sort of. My baseball game was rescheduled from wed. and it is at noon tomarrow roghly an hour away, so I wouldn't be back to 4 or a little later. 2 options. Have it tomarrow night 9-midnight EST time or if Hyper or chris can pick it up and host.

I can do it on Sunday morning too. Like early though? maybe before Noon? like 12mdET? or before? I work Saturday night:grumpy: and also Sundays! My days off are Wednesday and Thursday!

Last edited:
Of someone wants to host tomarrow at noon pm me. I will tell you all the details and how to do it. But I ain't be able to make it. So someone just pm me. Danny can if no one wants to but he is not in the states and may lag out.

If we do the comp at 12pm est I can make it if I wake up but probably can't make it any time tommorow

ok then, lets do it next week since everyone is having issues?

That way people will have more time to tune!!lol

Im not in the US but my connection is pretty good. who else can help us ghost?? host???????

I want to RACEEEEEEE ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!:scared::crazy::ouch::mad::banghead::boggled::cheers:

IM NOT MAD!! LOL!

ok then, lets do it next week since everyone is having issues?

That way people will have more time to tune!!lol

Im not in the US but my connection is pretty good. who else can help us ghost?? host???????

I want to RACEEEEEEE ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!:scared::crazy::ouch::mad::banghead::boggled::cheers:

IM NOT MAD!! LOL!

Yeah but what about people that go away for easter holidays??

Yeah but what about people that go away for easter holidays??

Lets do it next year then!!👍

Is a joke! Some just host this comp or just do it with people that can and we can make another one. We can just show up anyways..I can make the room with no problem at 11:45amET!

Back