**Updated Car List** Comp. #1 Saturday... Legit Drag Racing Series

• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 142 comments
Whoa whoa whoa, when is the comp? People just throwing times out. I need to know the time for eastern Atlantic .

For those that can make it today someone can just open the room and let everyone that can run and makes a mini comp or practice runs till the comp day is set. Just my 2 cents, if it's open today at 1pm I'll be in.

picture.php

I finally got the shift points!!

This is the best drag category ever.

This category got 5 different cars and they all run 10.46s expect the GNX!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Had a baseball game then lost power and it just came back on. Yes I am rescheduling. Everyone post days and times that work best for you.

Sorry guys. Had a baseball game then lost power and it just came back on. Yes I am rescheduling. Everyone post days and times that work best for you.

Tomorrow before noon or any other day before noon or 2PMET! Maybe next Saturday!! Ill find time!!👍

I will use the supra, thats for sure!!

I have one question. those cars are used timed launch. if those time are same or nearly same, those cars can equally race at indy?

I think it needs to use black screen launch.

True to equally find equal cars they need to be black screened launch. Like an AWD may run 9.340 Timed at SSRX, and a RWD run 9.320 but the AWD would probably win at indy. One will probably be a lot faster than the other but I am just doing this for fun 👍 But yes retro!

I have one question. those cars are used timed launch. if those time are same or nearly same, those cars can equally race at indy?

I think it needs to use black screen launch.

True to equally find equal cars they need to be black screened launch. Like an AWD may run 9.340 Timed at SSRX, and a RWD run 9.320 but the AWD would probably win at indy. One will probably be a lot faster than the other but I am just doing this for fun 👍 But yes retro!

It's not worth the time and the effort and it isn't consistent online.

I really don’t think this will make a difference!! Timed launch is how cars really run.

Example:
1-EK97=black screen launch is 11.793 vs EK98=black screen launch 11.800. This is only 7thousand of a sec and every time I run an EK97 with my EK98, only with the tree I can win. On even launch EK97 will easily pull like more than half a car and 7thousand of a sec is not half a car. It could be a bumper or less.

I really don’t think that will make a difference, believe me, I try all these before and time launch is the most accurate way to measure a car.

The supra 1990 runs on black screen and my best time so far is 10.465! I was running 10.469 the other day and I ran vs 350z timed (10.466) black screen (10.477) and on even launch I lost and on a small tree I won….trust me!!!!

The only two cars from this list that might be too fast are:

(GNX 10.440 and BMW M3 07 10.441) but with a good reaction time, they will lose!!

The rest of the cars are a perfect race!!

They all run from 10.46s to 10.47s!!!

Thinking about pulling them two cars. Thought about the GNX before...

I think you should because I was running my GNX vs 350z vs Tacoma and it didnt really look like a fair race.👍

The only way the GNX could run is with stock rims...with stock rims they are slower so that will be a fair race.

Just set up the rules and let people know that the GNX can run only with stock rims!

Is a fun car thats why you should leave it!

Update lets make this happen. Say a good date/time and myself or hyper could most likely make it.

Anytime next week but early because I work night shift!!👍

GNX 87 should qualify but with stock rims!👍

Suggested cars:

1-350z 07 premium (10.464)
2-NSX Typer R 02 (10.468)
3-Supra 1990 (10.465)
4-Toyota Tacoma (10.472)
5-Carlton (10.479)
6-GNX with stock wheel (10.460)

This category got a big list of cars!!

The tree will make the deference!!👎

Back