VGT STOLEN or PD has not got a exclusive licence

More specifically, RUF is a certified Manufacterer, the others are just tuners.

When I played Asphalt 8, I thought that the Mercedes Silver Lightning concept looked just like the VGT Mercedes but with a cooler-looking exterior and wheels.

But I later fouad out that Asphalt 8 came before GT6, so it's not a rip-off.

They didn't even try to remove or edit the Mercedes Logos :lol:

Yeah when Mercedes gets wind of a game that's making profit that has their trademarked logos, these guys are going down.
Not just the VGT, every car on the game is a blatant copy of a real life car, all of which still have the proper badges! The SLS you start with clearly says SLS AMG on the back and the G wagon says G55 on the spare wheel! If they don't have proper licensing then this is gonna end up in a lot of lawsuits for the devs from many big car companies

Many games on the playstore aren't licensed at all, anyone can create and submit an app as long as they can program one. The fallacy in all of this is that a lot of crap gets through the store and games that absolutely don't work.
This game doesn't have a license. It looks like someone just decided to make it by seeing it and actually did a respectable job at it.

Offtopic but i can't believe that people thought that Flappy Birds is a new kind of type of gaming and that's new and everyone gone crazy about it Forgetting that the fact this style of games exists ages ago from flash type games to good o' classic console and such... and it's nothing new. Same goes to a lot of other mobile games (i'm not hating).

OT: Would anyone like to more screen shots of other "Stolen" Cars and their names in this game? I notice that some actually have names like GT-R and Patrol...etc while most other cars are having a fake names.
or You had enough of that mobile game that made you sick?

ti2GU6v.png
I've noticed a lot

Mercury - Mercedes SLS AMG
The Vette - Chevrolet Corvette C6
SupraFLY - Toyota Supra
Patrol - Nissan Patrol
Moon Rover - Toyota MR2 D1
GTR - Nissan GT-R
Low Ryder - Unknown, possibly a 70's Monte Carlo
King Hilux - Toyota Hilux
Invasion - Unknown Nissan
Midnight - Toyota Rav4
Wild Saurus - Unknown Toyota (Hilux?)
Metal Gear - Chevrolet Camaro
Dragon - Toyota FJ Cruiser
Shark - Toyota Dune Buggy
NISMO - Nissan GT-R GT3 GT Acadamy
Commodore - HSV GTS
The Boxer - Subaru Impreza Super GT
Sky Dive - Chevrolet Silverado
Moreeb - Toyota Hilux
Monster - Nissan
Falcon - Nissan Patrol
Silver Bullet - Mercedes VGT
Red Adder - Toyota FT-1
Hornet VTC - Nissan Patrol
Muscle Man - Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969
RTX Cruiser - Toyota FJ Cruiser
High Lucks - Toyota Hilux
Lion King - Nissan Skyline GT-R D1
SFX Cruiser - Toyota FJ Cruiser
Venom - Mazda RX-7 D1
Barrack - Mercedes G55 AMG
Pure 24 Karat - Mercedes G55 AMG
Black Bison - Toyota SUV
Hard worker - Toyota Hilux
Drift UAE - Toyota GT86 D1
Bushanab - Toyota Hilux
Black Panther - Mercedes G55 AMG
Godzilla - Nissan GT-R
Xtreme Patrol - Nissan Patrol
SuperBad - Toyota Land Cruiser.

You guys are trying to apply Western copyright laws and standards to a company that is based in the UAE.

There's not much to do about this as far as copyright goes.

You guys are trying to apply Western copyright laws and standards to a company that is based in the UAE.

Players aren't bothered by the legal aspect (which is convoluted and often badly implemented, if it's even followed), they only really get the moral aspect.

Copyright law is heavily abused, being turned from protecting artists' livelihood, to simply protecting corporate profit and propping up investment schemes. They were only intended to be short term, but that's almost never how it works.

In terms of the morality, the game design, and microtransactions etc., are a much bigger travesty than the thinly disguised unlicensed cars.

What about pulling the game from the store?

It's obviously stolen. Half the stuff in the playstore is rip offs of popular apps and content. Like when flappy birds became really big and pulled their app. The next day there was like 10,000 fake clones all trying to cash in

Unfortunately, I think these cars are absolutely stolen.

It costs a fortune to get a license from a big company like Mercedes Benz or Toyota. An unpopular IOS game called "Dubai Drift" can't nearly afford to license them. They look like cut and pastes from Gran Turismo

Dubai:

banner-home-5-o.jpg

Pretty sure there's someone there that could afford whatever licensing was necessary...not saying they did....

I've noticed a lot

Mercury - Mercedes SLS AMG
The Vette - Chevrolet Corvette C6
SupraFLY - Toyota Supra
Patrol - Nissan Patrol
Moon Rover - Toyota MR2 D1
GTR - Nissan GT-R
Low Ryder - Unknown, possibly a 70's Monte Carlo
King Hilux - Toyota Hilux
Invasion - Unknown Nissan
Midnight - Toyota Rav4
Wild Saurus - Unknown Toyota (Hilux?)
Metal Gear - Chevrolet Camaro
Dragon - Toyota FJ Cruiser
Shark - Toyota Dune Buggy
NISMO - Nissan GT-R GT3 GT Acadamy
Commodore - HSV GTS
The Boxer - Subaru Impreza Super GT
Sky Dive - Chevrolet Silverado
Moreeb - Toyota Hilux
Monster - Nissan
Falcon - Nissan Patrol
Silver Bullet - Mercedes VGT
Red Adder - Toyota FT-1
Hornet VTC - Nissan Patrol
Muscle Man - Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969
RTX Cruiser - Toyota FJ Cruiser
High Lucks - Toyota Hilux
Lion King - Nissan Skyline GT-R D1
SFX Cruiser - Toyota FJ Cruiser
Venom - Mazda RX-7 D1
Barrack - Mercedes G55 AMG
Pure 24 Karat - Mercedes G55 AMG
Black Bison - Toyota SUV
Hard worker - Toyota Hilux
Drift UAE - Toyota GT86 D1
Bushanab - Toyota Hilux
Black Panther - Mercedes G55 AMG
Godzilla - Nissan GT-R
Xtreme Patrol - Nissan Patrol
SuperBad - Toyota Land Cruiser.
Arent nicknames supposed to be getting arround the copyright? Its not like they even try for gods sake! King HILUX, the VETTE, king HILUX, GTR, NISMO?0?0

Seriously this dev needs to learn legal system much deeper.

EDIT: Oh yes, I like HILUX redudancy.

Last edited:
Arent nicknames supposed to be getting arround the copyright? Its not like they even try for gods sake! King HILUX, the VETTE, king HILUX, GTR, NISMO?0?0

Seriously this dev needs to learn legal system much deeper.
Don't forget SupraFLY, Commodore, High Lucks

Dubai:

banner-home-5-o.jpg

Pretty sure there's someone there that could afford whatever licensing was necessary...not saying they did....
That's a great illustration of how insanely impressive Burj Al Arab Dubai is, but doesn't really say much about anything else.

Everybody knows that players prefer licensed versions of the real thing, and this nickname business was very prevalent in times gone by (not too long ago actually). So it stands to reason that it implies a low quality product, given the closeness of the copies.

So, as I've been saying, the copying is simply a consequence of the overall game (as a product) design.

Never mind that they're trying to "cheat" manufacturers out of some icing on their profit cakes, be more concerned that they're after players' wallets with this cynical crap.

Last edited:
That's a great illustration of how insanely impressive Burj Al Arab is, but doesn't really say much about anything else.

Everybody knows that players prefer licensed versions of the real thing, and this nickname business was very prevalent in times gone by (not too long ago actually). So it stands to reason that it implies a low quality product, given the closeness of the copies.

So, as I've been saying, the copying is simply a consequence of the overall game (as a product) design.

Never mind that they're trying to "cheat" manufactures out of some icing on their profit cakes, be more concerned that they're after players' wallets with this cynical crap.
Especially considering 75% of cars must be bought

If they are trying to sell the product in the United States, they most certainly can be held liable. I'm not saying they will be, but they could.

If they are trying to sell the product in the United States, they most certainly can be held liable. I'm not saying they will be, but they could.
I think they are selling Dubai Drift and Dubai Racing Worldwide...

Back