Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely will take Compton or he will go to fox, he was with ten for over a decade.

He got his start with channel 7, though I believe he is part of the V8SC band wagon not directly contracted to Channel 7,

Its gonna suck next year with only 6 events televised on local T.V, and I go to two of them, and i'm not buying foxtel because the missus already finds enough excuses to avoid doing housework

He got his start with channel 7, though I believe he is part of the V8SC band wagon not directly contracted to Channel 7,

Its gonna suck next year with only 6 events televised on local T.V, and I go to two of them, and i'm not buying foxtel because the missus already finds enough excuses to avoid doing housework
He was commentating on channel 10 V8 Supercar coverage since the 90s, and the F1 Coverage.

He was commentating on channel 10 V8 Supercar coverage since the 90s, and the F1 Coverage.

yeah, he first started with channel 7 in the late '80s during the Sierra days, he was the pitlane reporter when the Ludwig/ Neidzvietz Texaco Sierra had fuel irregularities

Frosty needs to qualify better or else yeah it's over. He overtakes well during the race so it's not like he is lacking pace, it's getting more and more frustrating watching him and McLaughlin :(

McLaughlin :(

At least SVG is flying the Kiwi flag in rather emphatic fashion, but rotten luck (again) for SMc :\

His engineer isn't confident - 70 mins until race 2, engine change takes just over 60...

SVG's cooldown lap :lol:

Last edited:
Awesome run from Tander 14th to 2nd. Doubt that anyone is going to be able to touch SVG today, dude is just too good in these kind of conditions. :crazy: Fingers crossed that McLaughlin makes the grid for the second race.

Last edited:
^👍

Man, didn't realise that Slade got so much air after his contact with Reynolds. :scared: Could have turned out much, much worse than it did.

Bvs5jyiCMAArS1z.jpg

Davison in the grass on the warmup lap :lol:

#33 still in the garage with two minutes until pit exit closes...

... and the 33 has left pit lane! Give it hell Scotty!

#33 still in the garage with two minutes until pit exit closes...

And he makes it out with around a minute to spare. Just a phenomenal job by the GRM guys. 👍
👍

Four wide going into the first corner. :eek: Great start from Courtney. And McLaughlin loses a wheel. :crazy:

Last edited:
That's so unfortunate but considering how quickly they needed to work it's not that surprising, 34 out too :(

Sloppy weekend from Volvo; mechies and Dahlgren alike. Terrible decision to keep that bloke in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back