Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moffat is looking quick, not nearly as quick as SVG though. He's pulled a massive gap over Coulthard in 2nd already.

And Moffat's off the track.

33 is back on the track, but being nine laps down Scotty can't do enough laps to be classified as a finisher. Hopefully he has a turnaround in fortunes tomorrow!

SVG has a little moment, Whincup has one of his own a few laps later :lol: Mostert looking very quick, certainly racier than Whincup at the moment.

Caruso :lol:

Percat carted off the road by Ingall, don't think I've seen more people off the road in one race before!

Two from two for van Gisbergen 👍 Impressive performance by Mostert.

Shane and Chaz sideways every corner on the cooldown lap :lol:

Nice recovery from Moffat to finish 6th. 👍 The Nissan's surprised me a lot today, I did not expect them to be this quick. Great to see.

Seems like forever since I last watched a wet race, and I loved it. Just watching how much they slide and squirm under power, and the way they just understeer through the corner until they hit grip on the outside is just amazing. Awesome cool down lap too :lol:

Please let it rain at Bathurst :lol: Last wet V8SC event was in 2011 and the last wet race at Eastern Creek was in 2004...

Unsurprisingly both Slade and Dahlgren have both been withdrawn from today's 51 lap race. Qualifying starts at 12.40 local time.

McLaughlin on pole again and get performance from Percat starting 3rd. 👍

Last edited:
After seeing some footage from yesterday, I've gotta say I'm a bit bummed out! I originally planned to be at the race but plans were changed and I missed it all together, TV coverage included!

I really need a new computer. My netbook that would hardly play the video stream has decided it doesn't want to play it at all. My old cell phone that would kind of play it, stops playing it and then won't work again. Now I'm on my new cell phone which I thought wouldn't play it is doing good so far. We'll sell how long that lasts...

That's a real shame for Courtney. Awesome to see Percat running 2nd though.

And Caruso turns Tander around. 👎

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that Percat can bring this one home in 2nd, would just be a fantastic result for him if he can.

May as well hand the championship to Whincup, Frosty's challenge has totally imploded. And McLaughlin reporting issues with his front left tyre. This could be a grandstand finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back