Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Altimas are definitely on the pace. Scottie goes one higher than Whincup for most poles. That's a good title to have for Volvo.

i missed Qualy. what happened to Moffat, Giz and Coulthard?

just read about it. anyways, good to see the Nissans top 10. i hope race pace is just as good.

Last edited:
Not enough pace from the Walkinshaw cars, hopefully they're better in the race. Good see McLaughiln on pole again for the first one and the Nissan's in the top ten. 👍 (Todd Kelly 4th though? :crazy:)

I know the race is about to start. My attention has been drawn to this new Cadillac ATS Coupe right now. What if GM were to promote the brand here? With new regs, it could be a Holden or Cadillac branded car. coupe or 4 door sedan. I think it could work. The thing looks too good to be missed in Australia.

Enjoy the first race!

Frosty messed up and Whincup is keeping his nose clean to win it.

This is not good...

Last edited:
Pity that Tander didn't have a better qualifying run. Looks like he has a really good race car, a couple of laps more and he would have had Whincup. McLaughlin though, awesome drive by him with Lowndes all over his bumper for most of the race.

Get of the way Todd!!!!

Last edited:
Frosty could get taken....

Yeah, Tander is definitely quicker. But there aren't enough laps for him to get Frosty. Encouraging car pace from GT though, now if he could only qualify better...

Yeah, Tander is definitely quicker. But there aren't enough laps for him to get Frosty. Encouraging car pace from GT though, now if he could only qualify better...

Looks close :nervous:

Whincup did this again to Frosty. He just takes it. Frosty hasn't learned yet. I'm not upset with Whincup winning as much as what is Frosty doing in that car?

Last edited:
I've been spoiled this weekend, had to bring my work laptop home to do some work and have been using it to watch the streams. Finally something with no issues! Might just find a way to bring it home for Sydney too. :D

Edit: Gah! Scotty just missed that one. Hopefully he can put some pressure on Whincup during the race.

Last edited:
Finally GT does something in qualifying, hopefully he can transform his second row starting spot into a podium today.

It was nice to see the BJR cars pop up near the top of the time sheets there briefly, too bad it didn't quite stay that way. They had a great start to the season, Coulthard was right in the running for the Championship and now they're almost nowhere to be found.

Perkins double stacking and straight up blocking pit lane :rolleyes: That has to be cracked down on, prohibit it at circuits with unsuitable pit lanes (Sandown, PI etc) or something...

Think Red Bull are being a little optimistic telling Whincup that the leaders will fall back to him. Can't see Tander and McLaughlin both losing 5.5 seconds over the last 14 or so laps.

Noooooo!!!! Not like this! Heartbreaking.

Happy for Scott but crap did it have to end like this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back