Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

And a heater that had two settings. Burn your rear passengers legs or off :dopey:
Hate to tell you this krenkme but that wasn't the heater it was the untuned exhaust and that "air cooled" engine.:drool:

XDesperado67
Hate to tell you this krenkme but that wasn't the heater it was the untuned exhaust and that "air cooled" engine.:drool:

The two that I owned, I had to put duct tape over the vents, just so if I had passengers there legs wouldn't have light on fire :dopey:, but if they did catch fire, all I needed was a puddle to drive threw and water would rush in threw the floorboards :D

The two that I owned, I had to put duct tape over the vents, just so if I had passengers there legs wouldn't have light on fire :dopey:, but if they did catch fire, all I needed was a puddle to drive threw and water would rush in threw the floorboards :D
Old blankets and hefty bags in the winter so your feet were merely damp instead of soaked.:lol:

XDesperado67
Old blankets and hefty bags in the winter so your feet were merely damp instead of soaked.:lol:

Ahh, good times, and great memories. I might just have to buy my first DLC just for that car. Have a great day :dopey:

I had a VW "Käfer" too.One from 1971 with 1200cc and amazing 30 PS.

Mine looked like this but had a wide Body kit with 205/50/15 wheels.

vw73.jpg

raVer

Hmmm…Reading through at the Cien review, it seems like my M600 did leave quite the mental scar on you, didn't it Niku? :lol: Don't. Test. It. In. The. Rain. :lol:

Anyway, I think its about bloody time I actually got to test that GT, have been wanting to for so long but always get caught up by something else…:grumpy:

Hmmm…Reading through at the Cien review, it seems like my M600 did leave quite the mental scar on you, didn't it Niku? :lol: Don't. Test. It. In. The. Rain. :lol:

Anyway, I think its about bloody time I actually got to test that GT, have been wanting to for so long but always get caught up by something else…:grumpy:

sorry :nervous:
*runs away*

Not you! :lol: Something more simple. Put it this way, my hair is in a mess and I've just had breakfast, what the hell do you think I've been doing since 3AM last night? :dopey:

Happy New Year!?!?! (or is that tomorrow?)

Oooo or maybe a lady friend :D

Happy New Year!?!?! (or is that tomorrow?)

Todai is da new year! :D And I give to you, in a few days time, a celebratory car which will…erm……celebrate the year of the Dragon! :dopey:

But nope. It's even more simple. I was sleeping. It was getting in the way of me driving the GT no stripe. :lol:

Todai is da new year! :D And I give to you, in a few days time, a celebratory car which will…erm……celebrate the year of the Dragon! :dopey:

But nope. It's even more simple. I was sleeping. It was getting in the way of me driving the GT no stripe. :lol:

Well Happy New Year DragonOnboy!!! :D. Have FUN!!! Now I must get on the road and stop posting :dunce:. Have a Great New Year!

Yeah, I guess you can say that...:lol: I was happy to test the Cien in sunny conditions all the time without the water. The M600 may be good too, at least when there is not a single drop of water on the road (or maybe I'm just making 🤬 up.) Either way, both cars deserve a 👍 on my part, as mad as they are, they're brilliant machines, in their own way.:)

Oh, and happy new Double Dragon year there in the HK, Onboy!

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess you can say that...:lol: I was happy to test the Cien in sunny conditions all the time without the water. The M600 may be good too, at least when there is not a single drop of water on the road (or maybe I'm just making 🤬 up.) Either way, both cars deserve a 👍 on my part, as mad as they are, they're brilliant machines, in their own way.:)
Ah don't worry, I gave it a test online. Oversteers at 140mph. :scared: :lol: Try it in the dry though and it won't make you wee yourself. :lol:

Happy new year to you in HK

It was already the new year, it's just CNY here, which means only one thing for me………

MONEY MONEY MONEY! MONEY MONEY! :lol: All in lovely little red packets for me to open and put to good use. <-- read as 'to spend it on DLC'. :lol:

Also……if you thought the M600 was scary…wait till you see the new year dragon……:mischievous: :D

I love the Hellfish i borrowed it and won the seasonal with it. My first Classic car i did more then 1 complete lap with. A surprise i must say.

I want a Cien where can i get it from? i want to tune it using Harveys set-up and see if i can tune some of my driving preferences. Trade anyone? for a 1973 BMW 2002? or Lancia Stratos all 0/0/0

I love the Hellfish i borrowed it and won the seasonal with it. My first Classic car i did more then 1 complete lap with. A surprise i must say.

I want a Cien where can i get it from? i want to tune it using Harveys set-up and see if i can tune some of my driving preferences. Trade anyone? for a 1973 BMW 2002? or Lancia Stratos all 0/0/0

The Cien can be won from the B-Spec MR Sports cup. 👍 And can't be traded. 👎

Glad you liked the "Hellfish" m_star01. I have the "Spectre" on share if you want to borrow it as well.👍👍

As Onboy said you can win a Cien as a prize. Also watch the UCD as it does pop up there occasionally. Unfortunately it can't be traded or I would send you one.

Hope your day goes better.:cheers:

Ok, a decision has been made. The celebratory new year car would be accompanied by another car from its company's line up. Only hint, it makes just under 700hp and has been tested to go 225mph. All while being a safe and subtle 4 door saloon.

:D Watch this space, tyres will burn.

Ok, a decision has been made. The celebratory new year car would be accompanied by another car from its company's line up. Only hint, it makes just under 700hp and has been tested to go 225mph. All while being a safe and subtle 4 door saloon.

I think two cars: The STC version of the Commodore or a tuned Lotus Carlton (I hope it is the second one...:drool:)

I think two cars: The STC version of the Commodore or a tuned Lotus Carlton (I hope it is the second one...:drool:)

Nope to both, though I adore the Carlton. The STC has been released, by the way. Just not good enough in either me or Krenk's eyes.

As for the Carlton……maybe…just maybe. I loved it in GTPSP, so I might do small tributes to great cars every now and then…:D

Onboy123

Jaaaaaaggggg :D

Jaaaaaaggggg :D

Even more subtle, good sir. Though I have a few cars that will screw James May's head up and over with.

Speaking of Jaagggg, I think it's time I got to tweaking my XJR-CS…it's been a good few months since I last touched it.

Nope to both, though I adore the Carlton. The STC has been released, by the way. Just not good enough in either me or Krenk's eyes.

As for the Carlton……maybe…just maybe. I loved it in GTPSP, so I might do small tributes to great cars every now and then…:D

Hope that I can see the Carlton get some love, I don't see many around here...:) And I think I got my guess right this time. I believe that your project must be something German (a M5 or a C63, perhaps?)... Those are the only kind of sedans you haven't done yet.

Make me a 2.16.xxx 550pp racing soft Lotus Carlton for Spa and i will worship you forever and even change my winning line to : "Onboy's nr.1 Fan" :D

Hope that I can see the Carlton get some love, I don't see many around here...:) And I think I got my guess right this time. I believe that your project must be something German (a M5 or a C63, perhaps?)... Those are the only kind of sedans you haven't done yet.

Ermm……I'll say nothing. I'm considering German.

I love the Spectre it was a car i never thought i wanted or really cared about but Harvey like you said in your garage you use cars not normally used by people and the Cien is a Missileeeeeeee its fantastic great fun to drive, i am just competing the B-Spec races so i get one myself and then i be using it online.

Hey guys. A favour? I have a FF shared. If you have a moment, could you have a quick drive of it and tell me where the hell I'm going wrong please?

Back