Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Sgt. Niku Driver HC

Good job, though we will need some visual confirmation if possible.

Cpt. Onboy, Goof Patrol Unit 1

:lol: :lol:

Cpt. Onboy

We were able to capture footage of the recon misson. Our best tecnics are working on the images as we speak.

Sgt. Niku Driver HC, Goof Patrol Unit 1

Cpt. Onboy

We were able to capture footage of the recon misson. Our best tecnics are working on the images as we speak.

Sgt. Niku Driver HC, Goof Patrol Unit 1

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

This is one of the images captured at the scene. One of the cars is confirmed to be the target. :lol:

ACSR421
I should have been more thorough about my time. I had already driven the Ram to my best time and drove the ssr last so I stopped testing because I drove it faster. One tenth at the time but I still could have gotten a couple more tenths out of it just didn't need to.

Oh all right :(. I'll leave the Cafe now... :(

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

This is one of the images captured at the scene. One of the cars is confirmed to be the target. :lol:

Well done. 👍

Now that the evidence has been collected and the target confirmed to be humiliated, we need the test analysis. Please, if possible, provide it. It will be of great use to its development.

Ok, 'nuff of this military talk. :lol:

Well done. 👍

Now that the evidence has been collected and the target confirmed to be humiliated, we need the test analysis. Please, if possible, provide it. It will be of great use to its development.

Ok, 'nuff of this military talk. :lol:

Same here...:lol: Well ,either way, here are my first impressions on the:

Weapon of Mass R35 Destruction Holden Commodore 500

After my sucessful tryout of the Nismo 2000 GT-R tune, I approached the honorary member of the Outlaws, Onboy123. As we were talking about the "Grand Dome crash", Onboy, as always;), mentioned something about his beloved car nº1 hate, the R35 Skyline. As it happened, I wanted to test one of his cars, so I was happy to oblige to his desire for embarassement by driving his best weapon. Hence the Commodore, an Aussie monster with a bit of a bad temper. How did Onboy resolved this temper issue? By giving it a 500 hp powerplant and a handling check, that's how! The 4-door sedan now grips like it was a 4WD and has the proper speed to boot. In my test in Trial Mountain, it was the car of the race, defeating an Aston Martin , a Ford GT, and a R35 (Like it was intended to do) with Sports Soft tires. If you wish to drift, no problem, just switch the tires (I didn't do that, 'cause I'm a drift noob). With a careful foot (and hands), I can guess this bad boy can slide with the best of the best. No weight reduction, no over the top engine tunning, just a road going example of a disguised V8 Supercar, without the scares of tailsliding. An M5 for the masses. The best way to piss off an R35 owner. The Holden Commodore 500. Onboy, your car has passed my test.

TrialMountainCircuit2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
Same here...:lol: Well ,either way, here are my first impressions on the:

Weapon of Mass R35 Destruction Holden Commodore 500

After my sucessful tryout of the Nismo 2000 GT-R tune, I approached the honorary member of the Outlaws, Onboy123. As we were talking about the "Grand Dome crash", Onboy, as always;), mentioned something about his beloved car nº1 hate, the R35 Skyline. As it happened, I wanted to test one of his cars, so I was happy to oblige to his desire for embarassement by driving his best weapon. Hence the Commodore, an Aussie monster with a bit of a bad temper. How did Onboy resolved this temper issue? By giving it a 500 hp powerplant and a handling check, that's how! The 4-door sedan now grips like it was a 4WD and has the proper speed to boot. In my test in Trial Mountain, it was the car of the race, defeating an Aston Martin , a Ford GT, and a R35 (Like it was intended to do) with Sports Soft tires. If you wish to drift, no problem, just switch the tires (I didn't do that, 'cause I'm a drift noob). With a careful foot (and hands), I can guess this bad boy can slide with the best of the best. No weight reduction, no over the top engine tunning, just a road going example of a disguised V8 Supercar, without the scares of tailsliding. An M5 for the masses. The best way to piss off an R35 owner. The Holden Commodore 500. Onboy, your car has passed my test.

Ah, glad it work out as I was hoping. :D As you said, it's a road going version of a V8 supercar (PD, Y U NO PUT COMMODORE V8 SUPERCAR IN GT5?!), and it's one of those cars which just…worked from the moment it was tested. Thanks for the test, and for humiliating the R35. :D

Ah, glad it work out as I was hoping. :D As you said, it's a road going version of a V8 supercar (PD, Y U NO PUT COMMODORE V8 SUPERCAR IN GT5?!), and it's one of those cars which just…worked from the moment it was tested. Thanks for the test, and for humiliating the R35. :D

"Gives a 👍" Glad I could help with yer issue:sly:. It is a great RWD sedan to drive and enjoy, along with the R35 beating credentials it has. When I find one (if I don't have one already) I would love to check the TRD Trueno BZ (Friction, music reference:dopey:)-R. That car just looks way too interesting to pass up. But now, my objective is to review one of the founder's cars (and think I know which one it is going to be:mischievous:). I'm going to keep an eye out for this garage:D, it sure deserves it. Keep up the great work:cheers:

For those who complain I don't do anything modern...
Watch out for...
"The Spectre"

"Gives a 👍" Glad I could help with yer issue:sly:. It is a great RWD sedan to drive and enjoy, along with the R35 beating credentials it has. When I find one (if I don't have one already) I would love to check the TRD Trueno BZ (Friction, music reference:dopey:)-R. That car just looks way too interesting to pass up. But now, my objective is to review one of the founder's cars (and think I know which one it is going to be:mischievous:). I'm going to keep an eye out for this garage:D, it sure deserves it. Keep up the great work:cheers:

I knew it would do that, I just wanted to make sure it was user friendly enough for everyone to do it. As for the Trueno BZ-R, it might get an update soon. And if you want, either me or Desperado can put one of the cars you want to test on share. 👍

The Spectre?

I am still getting my head around the 6-pack car "HELLFISH" i am testing that tonight so add me on your PSN desperado:sly:

The Spectre?

I am still getting my head around the 6-pack car "HELLFISH" i am testing that tonight so add me on your PSN desperado:sly:

Send me an FR and I'll accept when I get home from work in a couple hours.

I knew it would do that, I just wanted to make sure it was user friendly enough for everyone to do it. As for the Trueno BZ-R, it might get an update soon. And if you want, either me or Desperado can put one of the cars you want to test on share. 👍

Sure thing, I would like to test that "Spectre" project in the next days, don't know what is and I would like to see how it turns out... Sounds like it is going to be something big in the works:nervous:... Send me a FR (either you or Desesperado, I'm not picky:)) so you can put the car in share.

Well, I would like to see what true potential the Toyota Tacoma has... (like a TRD version of some sorts) If you wish, I have one in my garage with a few upgrades, just FR me and I'll send you the ride. Take your time, I'm not gonna rush you into doing it...:sly:

Cheers!:cheers:

The hilux on steroids huh? Alright.

Any particular specs? Or just all out power and RS tyres........

pssst, spots soft are good

The hilux on steroids huh? Alright.

Any particular specs? Or just all out power and RS tyres........

pssst, spots soft are good

No need for silly overpowered engine nor racing tires, just a pickup to surpass the other pickups (that includes that pesky Ford F-150), with a bit of extra fizz, while improving the obvious pickup handling to a decent level. And the sports soft are A-OK with me;)

No need for silly overpowered engine nor racing tires, just a pickup to surpass the other pickups (that includes that pesky Ford F-150), with a bit of extra fizz, while improving the obvious pickup handling to a decent level. And the sports soft are A-OK with me;)

One thing, I hope you like driving with the bumper cam, the thing is so big, even the Spec 2.02 dynamic camera couldn't find its way around to make it look normal. I swear, you could crash into the car in front without knowing until you see it spin out of control to your side. And hear the swearing from within the poor sucker's car. :lol:

One thing, I hope you like driving with the bumper cam, the thing is so big, even the Spec 2.02 dynamic camera couldn't find its way around to make it look normal. I swear, you could crash into the car in front without knowing until you see it spin out of control to your side. And hear the swearing from within the poor sucker's car. :lol:

Thank god I don't drive like I was a 8-year old then...:lol: It's far less dangerous that way.

No worries. I'll see what I can do.

God help HK when (if) you get a drivers license............

When that happens (if), Onboy will be known as the "Get out of my way (especially if you're driving a R35)"boy:lol::lol:

Nah…I'd only drive like that if I ever have to send the kids to school if they were late. Then, it'll be "GET OUT OF MY 🤬 WAY, YOU 🤬 🤬 🤬!!" :lol:

When that happens (if), Onboy will be known as the "Get out of my way (especially if you're driving a R35)"boy:lol::lol:

I had an R35 hold me up on my way to college once. I overtook the bugger so I didn't have to stare at its ugly backside any longer. :lol:

Nah…I'd only drive like that if I ever have to send the kids to school if they were late. Then, it'll be "GET OUT OF MY 🤬 WAY, YOU 🤬 🤬 🤬!!" :lol:

Well, that is acceptable...:) I'd probably do the same thing:sly:

Psst, don't forget to add me so I can some test drivin' aight? After I'm done testin', I'll give you my feedback...

I had an R35 hold me up on my way to college once. I overtook the bugger so I didn't have to stare at its ugly backside any longer. :lol:

But what if you had kids in the backseat, and they wanted to see the car better?:lol: Something like "Daddy, what car is that? It looks cool!":lol::lol:

I have one in my district, it goes by every morning when I'm waiting for the school bus…I'm glad I don't eat breakfast, or it'd be all over the floor when it passes. :yuck:

Well, that is acceptable...:) I'd probably do the same thing:sly:

Psst, don't forget to add me so I can some test drivin' aight? After I'm done testin', I'll give you my feedback...

Yea, kids > bloody ugly monstrosity that makes said kids cry

Alright, alright, I'll add you tomorrow, off to sleep soon.

But what if you had kids in the backseat, and they wanted to see the car better?:lol: Something like "Daddy, what car is that? It looks cool!":lol::lol:

My future children would not say that. They would say "Daddy, wipe the floor with this poser! He has a tiny pee pee!" :sly:

I heard HK is considering possibly granting Onboy a cyclo license in 10 or 15 years!:lol:

I heard HK is considering possibly granting Onboy a cyclo license in 10 or 15 years!:lol:

Bugger off. :P I only cycle for recreation on the odd occasion, I use a car otherwise, its safer, I don't get overtaken by Smart cars and crushed by idiots in buses.

Alright if I don't destroy my controllers in a fit of rage from trying to complete Suzuka I should have the "Specter" posted in a couple of hours. Just have this to say about the car, don't drive it online unless you have a deathwish and don't drive it with tire wear on as it eats them like a 5 year old with a box of Tic Tacs.:crazy:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Cadillac, Cien Concept '02, "Spectre"
So a couple months back CSLACR ran a F.I.T.T. shootout using the tracks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway complex. As usual ole Harvey Wallbanger here tried to be different in his choice of cars for this event and decided that what is possibly the most famous American racing facility called for an American car. Now while it would have been easy to build a Dodge Viper or Chevrolet Corvette that met the specs for this event, the Wallbanger felt those were to common. So he proceeded to stun the competition with his Cadillac Cien Concept '02 "Phantom". Unfortunately for the Wallbanger the event was restricted to only 600PP which severely limited what he could do to the "Phantom". Realizing that the car was going to be a real challenge to get around the road course in anything like a competitive time, ole Harvey decided to focus on the Oval track portion of the event where hopefully the Caddy's blazing top speed could be showcased. The rest as they say is history. As the Wallbanger predicted most struggled to get the "Phantom" around the Road course where it was only able to muster an 11th place out of 18 entries. However on the Oval track the "Phantom" was unleashed easily grabbing 1st. Indeed it was so dominate in its performance on the Oval that in the final standings the "Phantom" finished 5th less than a second and a half behind the overall winner. Afterwards requests were made for a tune of the Cien that showcased its full potential and ole Harvey said he would release one at some point. The months went by without the Wallbanger releasing an upgraded Cien as his time was consumed by other F.I.T.T. events and the holidays and there was never any real motivation for such a high powered car...until now. Two things lead to this tune: 1st; certain visitors to the Café and Outlaw Motorsports Garage complained that Harvey was living in the past. 2nd; the Dream Car Championship Seasonal races were up and Harvey wanted to race them but didn't want to use a race car. So now you get the "Spectre" a fully tuned 650PP Cien that has been honed to a razors edge. Fully capable of winning the Dream Car Championship using its impressive cornering ability and out of this world acceleration. This car is not for the faint of heart as it demands your full attention and will brutally punish those who mishandle it in the slightest. Treat it right however and you will be the terror of the track. This is one sort of apparition that is sure to leave its mark.
utf-8BR3JhbmQlMjUyMFZhbGxleSUyNTIwU3BlZWR3YXkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BU3V6dWthJTI1MjBDaXJjdWl0LmpwZw.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: GT Polarized 008-P
Wheels: Rays Volk Racing CE28N (Factory Bronze)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: -
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: -
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: -
Flywheel: -
LSD: Adjustable
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 15, Rear 20
Ballast: 12kg at -50
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Drive to 5.000
3) Set top speed to 149mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.730,
2nd=2.770,
3rd=2.150,
4th=1.710,
5th=1.400
6th=1.190
5) Set Final gear to 3.200
Should display an indicated top speed of 223mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 5, Acceleration 5, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 0.8, Rear 0.4
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear +0.20
Ride Height Front -40, Rear -40
Spring Rate Front 20.0, Rear 10.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 2
Dampers (Compression) Front 6, Rear 1
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 650PP, weighs 1,220Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 995HP and produces 625ft-lb torque@6,900rpm with a 9,900rpm redline.

Note: The power curve on this car makes it nearly ideal for those using an automatic transmission as there is almost no drop in power between peak and redline.

Note 2: While the tune says Racing Soft tires it is still quite capable with lower grade tires on it. Indeed being crazy the Wallbanger dressed it in Sports Soft tires for the Spa race in the Dream Car Championship and grabbed 2nd place less than 2 seconds behind the Jaguar XJR-9 with his far from perfect driving.:crazy:

Note 3: While ole Harvey had hoped to use this to win the 650PP A-Spec Challenge at Madrid he has so far been horribly disappointed with a very distant third as his best. Perhaps more skilled drivers might get this.

Note 4: This car has not been tested online and Harvey Wallbanger as well as the entire Outlaw Motorsports Garage will not be held liable for any deaths or dismemberments suffered by those foolish enough to do so!:crazy: Increasing the rear downforce may help there but the Outlaw team warns that such action will void any and all warranties and indemnify's itself from the results of such action. Likewise attempting prolonged use of this vehicle with tire wear enabled is most likely to result in the car quickly becoming completely and totally uncontrollable as it devours said tires!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

The spectre. Absolute power corrupts.

The cien wasn't slow in its stock form, it was just slower than it could be. For this setup I didn't know what to expect so I headed to the top gear track to set a lap, more on that later. For now I'm puzzled, is this a track day monster or a drifter? It slid easily, the sort of gracious sideways action that you had to admire, it went to spa and even caused rain! That's an epic drifter! But it's not just a slideways drifter. It is seriously quick, 1.13 round dunsfold, and I'm no stig...

Right now I'm running it against actual racers at a speedway and 50 seconds in I'm first! However we then come to cornering. It loses to a gt race car but hey, it's not a le mans car. It reaches tyre squeal easily and that's an annoying noise but, give it the beans and FEEL. THE. POWER! Jesus! It's quick. Stock transmission is good, this one is EPIC! You may notice I'm using! A lot but that's because I drove it, 200mph down dunsfold. It's hypnotising, easy to drive and fast. It has high amounts of grip and lots of powerrrrrrrr. Nearly as much as the veyron, but it weighs 1200kgs yea, it's a ballistic missile. In my review of the murcielago COPPER I suggested it was fast, with this that word doesn't cover it. Infact I'm off to find a better word for it, where's my dictionary?

19/20 I loled at this car, not anymore!
And since you asked:sly: here is a short review on:
The Spectre

One thing I must say. This car is so. Damm. Quick. Not in a million years I was expecting this project to be a Cien, but I guess there is some sort of reason behind the pick. As for the car itself, it is a menacing piece of work. It has a HUGE amount of horses, the sort of horses you would see in a Veyron, however it has a twist. This car is far more agile. Sure, it is riding in racing slicks, but with anything else this car would be a murder scene. Let me put this way: Onboy's Espirit is a madman on sports tires and tries to kill you every single corner without the proper control. This one is scary because it demands quick racecar reactions. Push it too far and it will step out, but if you drive it properly, it is devastating. I was able to keep up with LMP's and Group C's on Trial Mountain, only losing out in speed (and a few dumb mistakes on my part:dunce:). The car's setup shows it was made for tracks where speed is not a issue. On High Speed Ring, I reached about 345 KM\H on the main straight, with a few gearbox tweaks, it will probably be even faster than that. It is indeed a car to shut those critics that said Harvey wouldn't do new cars. Drive this and try saying that. Ever. Again. It looks and goes the part, handles like a GT race car and keeps up with the best racing machines. The Specter. Be very careful, though, or it will make a ghost out of you...

Last edited:
hey Harvey, thanks for adding me to PSN. I can now share your cars. is the 6 pack car the one your going to submit for the tuner challenge?

I will test it this weekend for you.

Also i use a pad not sure if thats ok for my comments? its just that i have to use a pad as my wife refuses to see me looking ridiculous with a ironing board (to rest the wheel) in the living room with pedals and a folding plastic high baby chair, and threatened to wack the wheel of my head if i ruin her "living room furniture arrangement". Its a long story as her best friend and next door neighbour saw me sitting on a high baby chair with a ironing board in the living room in front of the TV/ps3 a few times at night and now they think i am a weird neighbour, as my wife heard from another neighbour they think i am "perculiar". So i have to use a pad for this. hope its ok.

Back