Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Well, they need an expert in the matter...:sly:

As for the Carlton, so far so good, I was impressed with the Incomplete version:)

Expert? Hardly. :P I just do it as a past time. :D

I know you were. :P Do me a favour, when you take it for a spin the next time (tonight/today, if you can), can you try the car with a bit more front camber? I'm not sure if I put any on, but whatever value it's at, could you add 0.5 to it? (Unless it's at 0.0, in which case, go with 2.5)

Thanks. :D

Expert? Hardly. :P I just do it as a past time. :D

I know you were. :P Do me a favour, when you take it for a spin the next time (tonight/today, if you can), can you try the car with a bit more front camber? I'm not sure if I put any on, but whatever value it's at, could you add 0.5 to it? (Unless it's at 0.0, in which case, go with 2.5)

Thanks. :D

I'll try to see that if I can, I have a few things to do (School work, if you care to know:indiff:), then I can say a few things 'bout the camber.👍

I'll try to see that if I can, I have a few things to do (School work, if you care to know:indiff:), then I can say a few things 'bout the camber.👍

You are not alone there, schoolwork is a royal pain in the backside. Though it's good to know that I'm not the only youngster in the Cafe. :D

Hey Onboy,
I got a Carlton on share as well if you want to try it. Been working on it for awhile, but still needs work. I think I put it on share with R3s, but I tuned it on S3s :dopey:

So…you can't drive, but can do some damn good things to up your business, it seems! :lol:

Anyway…I've been spending too much time around Mafiaboy and the drag squad now…I need to get back to the world of tuning for corners and get some of the cars I've done out of the door…
Just call ole Harvey Wallbanger the GTPlanet Tuning Forum version of P.T. Barnum!:D

You are not alone there, schoolwork is a royal pain in the backside. Though it's good to know that I'm not the only youngster in the Cafe. :D

I'm slightly older, mind you.:P But yes, I still do schoolwork. It's for my benefit, gotta prove that GT5 doesn't mess with my grades...:lol:

Hey Onboy,
I got a Carlton on share as well if you want to try it. Been working on it for awhile, but still needs work. I think I put it on share with R3s, but I tuned it on S3s :dopey:
Will do, once I get the shootout car out the door with its power crazed counterpart. 👍

Just call ole Harvey Wallbanger the GTPlanet Tuning Forum version of P.T. Barnum!:D
:lol: I forgot who he was…some guy famous for his ads or something?

I'm slightly older, mind you.:P But yes, I still do schoolwork. It's for my benefit, gotta prove that GT5 doesn't mess with my grades...:lol:

Still in the same boat as me though. :P Same here. :lol:

Onboy123
Will do, once I get the shootout car out the door with its power crazed counterpart. 👍

Thanks 👍. I'm a at a loss as to were to go with it. Niku you can send me a FR if you want to try it (I wont be home for another 4hrs ) :dopey:

EDIT -good choice for the shootout 👍

Thanks 👍. I'm a at a loss as to were to go with it. Niku you can send me a FR if you want to try it (I wont be home for another 4hrs ) :dopey:

EDIT -good choice for the shootout 👍

Meh…we should test each others, we can help each other out and end up as victors on both sides! :dopey:

It was originally something else, but I jumped to the '01 for the 6 speed box. :D Thanks to Cykosis for sending it to me though…or I wouldn't have one anyway!

Onboy123
Meh…we should test each others, we can help each other out and end up as victors on both sides! :dopey:

It was originally something else, but I jumped to the '01 for the 6 speed box. :D Thanks to Cykosis for sending it to me though…or I wouldn't have one anyway!

I hope to give yours a run when I get home.
And then your bosses "Hellfiish"... might as well make it a run the Outlaws day and run the "Moss Mantis" too :dopey:

@Onboy todays homework assignment is for you to find out who P.T. Barnum was and give us at least one famous quote from him.:D

Don't say I ever neglected your education me boyo.:lol::crazy:

@Onboy todays homework assignment is for you to find out who P.T. Barnum was and give us at least one famous quote from him.:D

Don't say I ever neglected your education me boyo.:lol::crazy:

P.T Barnum…small USA business owner from the 1800's…blah blah blah…supposed coined the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute"…Cirus King…yadeeyadeeya…

:lol:

I'll give Onboy a barely passing grade although his report failed to do true justice to this great man and his place in history. Also he perpetuated the false attribution of his quote.:lol::crazy:

DaDog cookies are on the way and I would encourage folks to actually read the link you provided.👍👍

Here are a few of the great P.T. Barnum's real quotes for people to think on and enjoy!:D

"A human soul, ‘that God has created and Christ died for,’ is not to be trifled with. It may tenant the body of a Chinaman, a Turk, an Arab or a Hottentot – it is still an immortal spirit."

"advertisements to draw attention...to the Museum. I don't believe in duping the public, but I believe in first attracting and then pleasing them."

"'The public' is a very strange animal, and although a good knowledge of human nature will generally lead a caterer of amusement to hit the people right, they are fickle and ofttimes perverse."

"The noblest art is that of making others happy"

I made the last quote bold as that is something I strive to do here on GTPlanet on a daily bases.:cheers:

Harvey, I have a job for you! I need a Subaru Legacy that understeers & oversteers at the same time whilst under braking before going into a turn. Exterior needs to retains it's stock look, although you can use race suspension, but only lower it about 10-15mm :)

I have one waiting in my garage I can send it over if you like. 👍

BkS
Harvey, I have a job for you! I need a Subaru Legacy that understeers & oversteers at the same time whilst under braking before going into a turn. Exterior needs to retains it's stock look, although you can use race suspension, but only lower it about 10-15mm :)

I have one waiting in my garage I can send it over if you like. 👍
Any particular year/model your looking for? Also what about power? Do you want the engine stock or with some upgrades?

Oh and here is one more P.T. Barnum quote to show why he is a hero of ole Harvey Wallbanger's!👍👍

“Without promotion something terrible happens... Nothing!”:bowdown::gtpflag:

I'll give Onboy a barely passing grade although his report failed to do true justice to this great man and his place in history. Also he perpetuated the false attribution of his quote.:lol::crazy:

DaDog cookies are on the way and I would encourage folks to actually read the link you provided.👍👍

Here are a few of the great P.T. Barnum's real quotes for people to think on and enjoy!:D

"A human soul, ‘that God has created and Christ died for,’ is not to be trifled with. It may tenant the body of a Chinaman, a Turk, an Arab or a Hottentot – it is still an immortal spirit."

"advertisements to draw attention...to the Museum. I don't believe in duping the public, but I believe in first attracting and then pleasing them."

"'The public' is a very strange animal, and although a good knowledge of human nature will generally lead a caterer of amusement to hit the people right, they are fickle and ofttimes perverse."

"The noblest art is that of making others happy"

I made the last quote bold as that is something I strive to do here on GTPlanet on a daily bases.:cheers:

Those are some epic quotes, my man. :bowdown:

Ah, Despy, I wanted to ask a favour. I wanted a specific car of mine to get your treatment, I'm in the process of cleaning and restoring her to pristine condition to deliver it to you. Expect a present in the next mins.:sly:

Ah, Despy, I wanted to ask a favour. I wanted a specific car of mine to get your treatment, I'm in the process of cleaning and restoring her to pristine condition to deliver it to you. Expect a present in the next mins.:sly:
I'll see what I can do for you...if the internet actually let's me back on today...:grumpy:

I'll see what I can do for you...if the internet actually let's me back on today...:grumpy:

The crappy internet of yours, right? I can understand your problems, that used to happen to me from time to time...:sly:

By the way, that present of yours has been sent, I think you'll find my choice to be very amusing to you...:cool:

BkS
'03 Model with 400ish HP =]
Okay which '03 model...
Legacy B4 2.0 GT
Legacy B4 2.0 GT spec B
Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0 GT
Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0 GT spec B
Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R

:odd:I have them all untuned in my garage currently...:D

@Niku how do you want the mighty X? Maxed out on RS? Specific PP and tires?

Last edited:
How 'bout the Pocket Monster 2? The sucessor to the King!
Okay allthough it is a bit larger than the "Pocket Monster".:D

Do you mind if I give it a paintjob and new wheels?:sly:

Uhm hate to break it to you but not only is the "Pocket Monster" smaller but it has more power as well...:odd: what if I try turning the X into a Rally car?

Last edited:
Okay allthough it is a bit larger than the "Pocket Monster".:D

Do you mind if I give it a paintjob and new wheels?:sly:

Uhm hate to break it to you but not only is the "Pocket Monster" smaller but it has more power as well...:odd: what if I try turning the X into a Rally car?

No prob, just do your thing!👍

A review, from the non-reviwer

Well here I am again at the Wallbanger Cafe (they're a fun group to be around... almost as fun as the guys at Clueless Tunes... sorry I had to :dopey: ). I find my self with my childhood love... the Plymouth 'Cuda! In real life, I have lusted after this car, but in the game... lets just say we don't see eye to eye...
madmyk I need to take a break from this 'Cuda :ouch::grumpy::scared::mad::confused: !!! The Trany has got me soooooo frustrated!!!! The set up you have for the rest of the car is great, but the tranny is kicking my 🤬 ! If it's okay I'll keep it this week and then send it back to you. Great setup so far, it's just that transmission :mad: :mad: :mad:.
*posted Oct 23rd

... so you can see, I've tried to get this car to work like I wanted.( I should state that I'm an AT driver... I'm to old to try to learn a MT with my DS3) So lets see what the ole Wallbanger did to it :D.

I grabed the keys to the "Hellfish" and headed to Daytona, to make a couple of bucks. First thing first, that table on the back does not work with the beauty of this car. This car is BEAUTIFUL, but now looks like some one beat it with an ugly stick! I just hope the handling, speed, and overall enjoyment, make up for the ugly attack.

I could tell that it was going to be fast... Very fast! And it was! Going over 200mph in a classic car just puts a smile on your face. But that tranny :mad: it still makes me mad. Over all for the "Stars and Sripes" seasonal race at Daytona, if you can get by the awful transmission, it was great!

Next, to Laguna :D. The handling is superb, you can throw this car anywhere you want and it feels good 👍. Going up the the cork-screw was amazing. I wish I could do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over... :D... but that transmission :mad:

Sooooo, if I was asked if Harvey did a good job on this, my answer is a loud YES. MT drivers, you may be mad at the transmission, but this is the best transmission I've driven so far 👍. AT drivers, the gears may seem to be a little long, but :P. Old farts rule! And my attempt at a score 7 out of 10 ( Tranny :mad: )

If this is okay, next up the Moss Mantis.

When done here come visit Clueless Tunes for more FUN!!

A review, from the non-reviwer

Well here I am again at the Wallbanger Cafe (they're a fun group to be around... almost as fun as the guys at Clueless Tunes... sorry I had to :dopey: ). I find my self with my childhood love... the Plymouth 'Cuda! In real life, I have lusted after this car, but in the game... lets just say we don't see eye to eye...

*posted Oct 23rd

... so you can see, I've tried to get this car to work like I wanted.( I should state that I'm an AT driver... I'm to old to try to learn a MT with my DS3) So lets see what the ole Wallbanger did to it :D.

I grabed the keys to the "Hellfish" and headed to Daytona, to make a couple of bucks. First thing first, that table on the back does not work with the beauty of this car. This car is BEAUTIFUL, but now looks like some one beat it with an ugly stick! I just hope the handling, speed, and overall enjoyment, make up for the ugly attack.

I could tell that it was going to be fast... Very fast! And it was! Going over 200mph in a classic car just puts a smile on your face. But that tranny :mad: it still makes me mad. Over all for the "Stars and Sripes" seasonal race at Daytona, if you can get by the awful transmission, it was great!

Next, to Laguna :D. The handling is superb, you can throw this car anywhere you want and it feels good 👍. Going up the the cork-screw was amazing. I wish I could do it over, and over, and over, and over, and over... :D... but that transmission :mad:

Sooooo, if I was asked if Harvey did a good job on this, my answer is a loud YES. MT drivers, you may be mad at the transmission, but this is the best transmission I've driven so far 👍. AT drivers, the gears may seem to be a little long, but :P. Old farts rule! And my attempt at a score 7 out of 10 ( Tranny :mad: )

If this is okay, next up the Moss Mantis.

When done here come visit Clueless Tunes for more FUN!!
So the transmission still wasn't working for you?:odd:

That's a very oddball transmission setup I did specifically to work with an AT...Worked for me when I ran the car...maybe 2.04 messed it up since I think I read somewhere that they were doing something to transmissions...if so I'm really 🤬:mad: since I spent several days getting it to actually work and work how I wanted it to...

XDesperado67
So the transmission still wasn't working for you?:odd:

That's a very oddball transmission setup I did specifically to work with an AT...Worked for me when I ran the car...maybe 2.04 messed it up since I think I read somewhere that they were doing something to transmissions...if so I'm really 🤬:mad: since I spent several days getting it to actually work and work how I wanted it to...

No, no, no. I think I said it was the best I've used thus far. It's just I couldn't get out of 4th @ Laguna and the torque /power curve is not friendly to a AT driver... but rocks for a manual driver.

Great tune 👍

Back