Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Honda Civic Type R (EP) ‘04”

ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: White
Wheels: Aftermarket
aero : none
Weight Reduction: no
Window Weight Reduction: no
Carbon Hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: no
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: sport
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : 1/50
Power Limiter : 97.2% or 415 pp
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 112mph
3)Set gears 1st=4.280, 2nd=3.005, 3rd=2.296, 4th=1.826, 5th=1.502
6th=1.254
4)Set Final gear to 3.300
Should display an indicated top speed of 158 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD
front = initial 8, acceleration 15, braking 5

Suspension
Ride height front -10, rear -10
Spring rate front 10.6, rear 4.7
Dampers (Extension) front 7 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 4
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 7
Camber angle front 2.0 rear 1.0
Toe angle front .00 rear .-20
Brakes: front 4 rear 8

Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 415 PP, weighs 1191 Kg with a 63/37 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 5.43 kg/hp, has 216 HP
@7800 rpm and produces 151 ft-lb torque @7100 rpm,

Notes:
Built for the TNT online lobby event

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Honda Civic SIR-II (EG) '93

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Honda Civic SIR-II (EG) '93
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Blu from Lancia
Wheels: RAYS VOLK RACING CE28N
Aerodynamic Kit: --

ECU: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Hard/Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 95.0%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 143
2)Set Final Gear to 4.225 (Adjust this, depending on the track)
1st=3.086
2nd=2.280
3rd=1.822
4th=1.480
5th=1.219
6th=1.040

Should display an indicated top speed of 143 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 9
Acceleration: 30
Braking: 5

Suspension
Camber Angle: 3.2/2.3
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.15
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 10.0/3.0
Dampers (Extension): 4/4
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6

Brakes
4/7

The car has 415PP, weighs 1040Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 212 HP and produces 148ft-lb torque@7500 rpm with a 9000 rpm redline.

Notes: This tune has been proven to work within the range of 400 - 425PP, but I wouldn't recommend going any higher than that with this.

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

575 pp SS tires on share now. Feedback needed before I post the settings. :)

Last edited:
Ladies and gents, get ready for a suprise coming from me... It's a car. But not any car, it's a car tuned by me!!!

Toyota GT86 "Steel of Destiny"

GionQuioto.jpg

24hNuumlrburgring.jpg

This all began when Onboy and I were discussing my career as a online racer on the GBRC (Grumpy British Racing Club), and I said that I didn't really tune my own racing cars, leaving them as stock as a bone. However, Onboy suggested that I should learn the basics of tuning to give me the edge I was lacking on the online racing scene. And so I did. This Toyota was my test canvas on tuning a car on GT5. Once an incomplete idea, based on real life predictions of what the Subaru BR-Z STI could be, with a minor power increase and less weight, along with a even sharper handling. Well, why didn't you tune a BRZ for that, you ask? Simple, I don't have one yet. Maybe one day, I can find out if this idea could work on a Scoobie... But anyway, I had left this car unmodded until now, and then I could turn it into the great car it could be. The overall weight has been reduced to its lowest level, and the enigne received a 47 hp boost, while the handling has been tamed to avoid unnecessary oversteer. This 450 pp car can keep up with the finest sports cars in the corners, even with a rather low top speed compared to such cars. Named the "Steel of Destiny", after one of my favorite videogame songs from Thunder Force V, this car is not the fastest things to go from A to B, but it is surely one of the most rewarding. Enjoy!

Stats:

247 hp
1092 kg
450 pp

Parts to purchase:

Weight reduction Level 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Fibre Hood (Body colour)
ECU upgrade
Racing Air filter
Sports Intake mainfold
Sports Exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Semi-Sport Exhaust
FC transmission
FC suspension
Semi-racing flywheel
Double disc clutch
FC LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sports Soft Tires
Type B Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type A Spoiler

Settings:

Aerodynamics: 0\12

Suspension:

Ride Height: -12\-12
Spring rate: 8.0\10.0
Dampers (Extension): 5\5
Dampers (Compression): 5\5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3\5
Camber Angle: 1.0\1.0
Toe Angle: 0.10\0.20

LSD:

Inital Torque: 0\8
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0\30
Braking Sensitivity: 0\20

Brake Balance: 5\7

Power level limiter: 99.0 %

Transmission:

1st gear: 3.396
2nd: 2.373
3rd: 1.771
4th: 1.383
5th: 1.129
6th: 0.965
Final gear: 4.100
Top Speed: 250 Kph\ 155 mph

Notes: This car was not made with top speed on mind, so it works better on tracks where straights aren't too long to get caught by the other cars. Mind you, you'll smoke then when the corners come up...

This exact car was not broken in nor it had its oil changed, so if your car has done one of these things (or both), you'll need to set up the engine limiter to hit 450 pp exactly.

Last edited:
Hey Harvey, I've been driving the "Blue Girl", and I enjoyed it a lot. The handling is spot on, its as neutral as it can be. No corner on GVS can piss this car off, and the engine works pretty smoothly. The transmission is pretty iffy, though, it has some trouble choosing the right gear, and if you don't pick the right one, the car just chugs a lot before getting the gear right. Apart from that, the car is pretty good, the tranny could use some work though.

Hey Harvey, I've been driving the "Blue Girl", and I enjoyed it a lot. The handling is spot on, its as neutral as it can be. No corner on GVS can piss this car off, and the engine works pretty smoothly. The transmission is pretty iffy, though, it has some trouble choosing the right gear, and if you don't pick the right one, the car just chugs a lot before getting the gear right. Apart from that, the car is pretty good, the tranny could use some work though.
You should try the adjusted tranny I used for the final round of that shootout. Just adjust the final gear to match the speed for GVS and it should be a bit better for you. I'll repeat here what I said during the shootout...I drive an automatic not a manual in game so don't notice some of the same issues with transmissions. That transmission was an attempt to give the car good acceleration out of corners while allowing it to reach peak speed down the extremely long strait at La Sarthe no chicane. Driving with an automatic transmission I thought it was great...apparently everyone else is driving manual and hated it.:lol:

On another note still having a bit of trouble accessing my photo server since they redesigned it...if someone could take a quick photo of each of my current F.I.T.T. shootout cars and PM them to me for inclusion on the tunes it would be greatly appreciated.👍👍

You should try the adjusted tranny I used for the final round of that shootout. Just adjust the final gear to match the speed for GVS and it should be a bit better for you. I'll repeat here what I said during the shootout...I drive an automatic not a manual in game so don't notice some of the same issues with transmissions. That transmission was an attempt to give the car good acceleration out of corners while allowing it to reach peak speed down the extremely long strait at La Sarthe no chicane. Driving with an automatic transmission I thought it was great...apparently everyone else is driving manual and hated it.:lol:

Well, I do remember reading that a while ago, its just that many of yours cars work well with MT even if they're set up for AT just a bit more. This one is a bit less efective than the others, that's all. :) Maybe the new improved tranny can work better for me.

By the way, did you see the blue Toyota that is a few posts above this one? :sly:

Audi RS 6 Avant '08 "Grüner Walddrache TMax Edition"

When Dylans1o announced his 1st Annual 525PP European Shootout ole Harvey here started grabing every Euro car he could get his hands on and putting them through their paces on Laguna Seca. This RS 6 was one of the earlier cars tested and while its performance was okay it was quickly apparent that it was just to much car for such a low PP. Luckily ACSR421 had posted a mini challenge in the Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge event looking for a new Nürburgring cruiser. Since the Wallbanger here decided he liked the big beast he refocused the tune as a Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Attack monster where its full power could be unleashed. Well AC decided to place his challenge on indefinite hold but the RS 6 tune went forward now under the code name of "Grüner Walddrache" or "Green Forest Dragon" for our non German speaking friends. This is an interesting car and is sure to elicit many disdainful comments and laughs from other drivers when you turn up in a 600-635PP race lobby driving this ton and a half monster. True it its a huge wagon and pimped out with garish wheels and paint job, but these things just serve to keep your opponents from realizing that it really is a fire breathing dragon capable of speeds in excess of 230mph(468 kph) and rocketship like acceleration. Those laughs and jeers will soon turn to screams of terror as they realize that "Grüner Walddrache"
is set on making a meal out of them.

Now the Dragon has returned thanks to Mat123's Touge showdown Max Class. This version is about acceleration and getting quick rotation of the car as opposed to top speed.
Eiger2520Nordwand2520Short2520Track-1_zpseb4af6cb.jpeg

Eiger2520Nordwand2520Short2520Track-1_zps7a7c3186.jpeg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: GT Chrome 007-W (DLC Paint)
Wheels: Motegi Racing Touge (Painted in GT Gold Chrome)
Aero Kit: All Aero Parts including Wing
Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes (Bare Carbon)
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Differential: Torque Sensing Center
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Ballast: 79kg at 50
Aerodynamic Adjustment; Rear 5
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission -process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 124mph
3)Set gears
1st=3.903
2nd=2.735
3rd=2.027
4th=1.576
5th=1.280
6th=1.086
4)Set Final gear to 3.900. adj. per track Should display an indicated top speed of 153 mph in upper right corner.
LSD; Front Initial 8, Acceleration 10, Braking 5, Rear Initial 10, Acceleration 20, Braking 5
Torque Sensing Center Differential; Front 50 Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 3.2, Rear 2.0
Toe Angle Front 0.00 Rear -0.50
Ride Height Front -20, Rear -30
Spring Rate Front 14.2, Rear 14.8
Dampers (Extension) Front 1 rear 3
Dampers (Compression) front 3 rear 9
Anti-roll bars front 7 rear 7
Brakes front 6 rear 9

The car has 604PP, weighs 1886Kg with a 57/43 front/rear weight distribution, has 956 HP and produces 695 ft-lb torque@6900 rpm with a 7900 rpm redline.

Note: Still has a touch of corner entry understeer but good braking and entry line limit its effect. Don't get on throttle exiting corners to early or it will push wide. Incredible acceleration on anything resembling a straight. My best flying lap at Eiger is a 1:04.253. Know it can get into the 1:03s from my splits.:crazy:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09”

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: white
Wheels: Aftermarket
aero : none
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: stage 1
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: stock
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Sport
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : 17/32
Power Limiter : 93.8%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 149mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.255, 2nd=2.501, 3rd=1.989, 4th=1.638, 5th=1.390
6th =1.194, 7th=1.028
4)Set Final gear to 3.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 218 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD
initial 10, acceleration 15, braking 6

Suspension
Ride height front 4, rear 8
Spring rate front 10.9, rear 12
Dampers (Extension) front 7 rear 7
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 5
Camber angle front 2.2 rear 1.4
Toe angle front -.10 rear -.02
Brakes: front 6 rear 4
Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 575 PP,weighs 1249 Kg with a 42/58 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.16 kg/hp, has 567 HP
@9100 rpm and produces 418 ft-lb torque @6200 rpm,

Notes:
Built mainly for the seasonal but works great as an all arounder.

Enjoy, AC

Last edited:
Going to do a bit of a review here, hope you folks don't mind! As a disclaimer, I didn't really get a chance to try this out stock since I've had it sitting in my garage for a while, so I'll just compare it to other 550pp cars I have. Anyhow, onward!

Ford GT550 Mk. II

Now, I must confess that I've got mixed feelings toward the Ford GT. On the one hand, I love its distinctive looks and it's been a sort-of favorite of mine for a long time! On the other hand, from what I recall of GT4, I had a bit of a difficult time handling its sheer power, so it sat in my garage gathering dust as more practical cars stole the spotlight. Now that I've got GT5, could this tune be the one to change my mind?

Well, yes. Perhaps it's the (rather severely!) limited power, perhaps the suspension or limited slip, but this GT is actually fairly easy to control. Now, it's still a bit spirited, and pushing it too hard will still make it bite back. This is to be expected, however, of a MR sports car. It's still very grippy and stable (of which I have no doubt is due to the Racing Soft tires, which is a bit of an odd choice for 550pp), not so much as Praiano's impressively clingy Audi R8 4.2, but still very controllable and downright fun.

It's also a fairly agile car, with quick acceleration and a modest top speed. The heavy power limiting and added ballast really hurts on the straights, but it still manages to be quick enough to not bother me. No complaints about the gearing, either, it all seems to be well done (the 5th and 6th gear ratios specified were just out of range, but the difference is so miniscule that it would be pedantic to complain). All good so far! 👍

But it gets better. On my customary breaking-in lap of the Nurburgring, I managed to utterly shatter my 550pp records, coming in at 7:10.758, which is exactly half a second behind my V12 Nardo Concept record. Keep in mind, this is on my first try, with my trademark mistakes, and the Nardo is a 650pp car! Do note that this is with a TCS of 1 (heresy!), ABS on 1, and steering sensitivity at 5 with a DS3. I'm very impressed with how well this performed, and I'm sure I could push that time even further down with a clean lap.

Obviously, this is a good review. I'm very pleased with this Ford GT tune, even if it's a bit fidgety (which I quite like, thank you very much!) and a tad sluggish on the straights (but it's still no slouch, with a top speed of ~187 mph!). For a 550pp car, it seems like something of a sleeper! I'll have to test it out some more, then take it online, but to put things on an arbitrary scale? A solid 9/10. Excellent work, Onboy123!

(For the record, it's also 3 seconds quicker than my first lap with the aforementioned Audi.)

Last edited:
Thanks for that, glad the Mk.II didn't disappoint. And you're not alone in finding it a bit hard to manage, I remember jumping in it the first time I got it and exiting the first corner backwards and in the gravel. :lol:

As for the ballast and power limiting? Ballast gives it a 40/60 weight split, so you could say it was a primitive way to achieve the grip you get from say, an RGT. It does mean it weighs slightly more than the moon as a result, but it worked. I think. :lol:

And the tyres? Local preferences. The guys over here mostly run 550PP and RS tyres as a default, so it was tuned with those restrictions in mind. It works on RH tyres as well, but I've not tested anything below that.

Thanks again for the review, and if you want a 600PP Ford GT, go give ACSR's GT a go, it's apparently a bit of a legend around here.

Wanted to congratulate AC and Onboy on the strong showing in the latest F.I.T.T. shootout, good stuff as always.:gtpflag:

Also want to wish all the Outlaws, friends and families a merry Christmas.:cheers:

It's been awhile since I stopped into the Cafe. As I entered, all the Outlaws were shooting pool, and once they saw me some rude comments about a parrot and a blender were said and lots of laughter. I sat at the bar and asked Harvey for the usual. But like I said, it has been awhile, so I had to refresh Harvey that I drink... um... apple juice:D.

The garages test driver, Niku Driver HC, sits down and we discuss cars, tunes and... stuff. It seems he has made some tunes of his own and would like me to try one. I tip back the last of my ... apple juice, and say sure. (Niku has driven many a Clueless Tune, so it's the least I could do)

The Alfa Brera. A beautiful car, but one that is just not a joy to drive in this game. 4WD, nose heavy, makes it hard to tune. I grabbed the keys and headed to Dopey Downs/Proving Grounds (personal test course... on share if you like to try it :dopey: ).

First impressions - the gearing is amazing! Alot can be said about a tune in just the transmission, and this car has a great one! High end great, power out of corners great, and perfect spacing. The handling was very good as well, it just seemed the nose was very... um... light. (Odd for a nose heavy car). Good top speed, and no slip at all under acceleration.

Pros- The gearing is amazing! The overall feel of the car is great. And I think I'm in love (don't tell my wife :lol: )

Cons- I'm not sure why, but the nose of the car just does not want to stay "planted". I like my cars like a blood hound, sniffing the ground, and this car just doesn't. (Point and shoot, just like potty training :lol: )... but that's it, and it may be my driving style and not the tune.

In all, I was happy to be in the Cafe once again, very happy for this tune, and (sorry I know it's not a published tune yet... it should be) this will be a tune I place on my Alfa to enjoy the drive and have FUN.

My VW is a planter... *cries and leaves the Café*

Last edited:
It's been awhile since I stopped into the Cafe. As I entered, all the Outlaws were shooting pool, and once they saw me some rude comments about a parrot and a blender were said and lots of laughter. I sat at the bar and asked Harvey for the usual. But like I said, it has been awhile, so I had to refresh Harvey that I drink... um... apple juice:D.

The garages test driver, Niku Driver HC, sits down and we discuss cars, tunes and... stuff. It seems he has made some tunes of his own and would like me to try one. I tip back the last of my ... apple juice, and say sure. (Niku has driven many a Clueless Tune, so it's the least I could do)

The Alfa Brera. A beautiful car, but one that is just not a joy to drive in this game. 4WD, nose heavy, makes it hard to tune. I grabbed the keys and headed to Dopey Downs/Proving Grounds (personal test course... on share if you like to try it :dopey: ).

First impressions - the gearing is amazing! Alot can be said about a tune in just the transmission, and this car has a great one! High end great, power out of corners great, and perfect spacing. The handling was very good as well, it just seemed the nose was very... um... light. (Odd for a nose heavy car). Good top speed, and no slip at all under acceleration.

Pros- The gearing is amazing! The overall feel of the car is great. And I think I'm in love (don't tell my wife :lol: )

Cons- I'm not sure why, but the nose of the car just does not want to stay "planted". I like my cars like a blood hound, sniffing the ground, and this car just doesn't. (Point and shoot, just like potty training :lol: )... but that's it, and it may be my driving style and not the tune.

In all, I was happy to be in the Cafe once again, very happy for this tune, and (sorry I know it's not a published tune yet... it should be) this will be a tune I place on my Alfa to enjoy the drive and have FUN.

I simply cannot express enough thanks for that brillant piece of work, so I'll say it like Golgo 13: "...." :dopey: Ok, with that useless piece of trivia out of the way, I'll go to the point. It means a lot for a top tuner like you to aprove one of my own tunes. I'd never think that I would be a tuner in GT5, so I'm happy that the Brera turned out well for ya. I didn't fiddle a lot with the tranny, and judging from your feedback, I did well. As for the handling, I guess that all goes down to the chassis setting, I did try to have a 50\50 set up, so I guess I knocked some of the weight off the front in the process. Anyway, glad to know that my whip is Clueless (aproved). And after that, I just might share, maybe it can bring some new blood into this empty Cafe... :)

Again, thanks a lot. :) 👍

I simply cannot express enough thanks for that brillant piece of work, so I'll say it like Golgo 13: "...." :dopey: Ok, with that useless piece of trivia out of the way, I'll go to the point. It means a lot for a top tuner like you to aprove one of my own tunes. I'd never think that I would be a tuner in GT5, so I'm happy that the Brera turned out well for ya. I didn't fiddle a lot with the tranny, and judging from your feedback, I did well. As for the handling, I guess that all goes down to the chassis setting, I did try to have a 50\50 set up, so I guess I knocked some of the weight off the front in the process. Anyway, glad to know that my whip is Clueless (aproved). And after that, I just might share, maybe it can bring some new blood into this empty Cafe... :)

Again, thanks a lot. :) 👍

The plessure was all mine. I did truely enjoy myself driving the car. Sorry for making you wait so long though :dopey:

Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70, "Plum Crazy"
Krenkme from Clueless Tunes announced his Classic Race Car Shootout and this is Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's entry. While not the fastest of cars from that era it's looks and sound are a great transport back in time when the American Auto Manufacturers were engaging in an all out war with their muscle car offerings trying to entice younger customers to buy their offerings. The concept was simple put a big engine in a small or mid size body then send the cars out to tracks all over the country to race. The mantra was "Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday" and until rising insurance costs, government regulations and the gas crises intervened the formula was very successful. This Challenger is representative of the end of that era, a final salvo to the war if you will. With the burbling growl of the race tuned BIg Block HEMI it's easy to imagine tearing up the tracks across the country in the SCCA Trans-Am series or blowing through the quarter mile at your local drag strip. Driving such a monster at speed around a road coarse is not for the faint of heart indeed one would have to be "Plum Crazy" to push such a beast to its limits. Technology has moved on and cars are faster, safer and easier to drive now. Yet if like the Ol'Wallbanger you long for the thrills of a bygone era where men tested their skills and courage by muscling overpowered brutes around a track at insane speeds then you to may find the joy in driving "Plum Crazy".
Red2520Bull2520Hangar-7.jpg

D-4.jpg

D-1-3.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Plum Crazy (stock color by Dodge, will need repainted after the RM conversion is done.)
Wheels: PDI P525N (Painted Bright Silver Metallic by Dodge)
Aerodynamic Kit: Racing Modifications
Weight Reduction: N/A
Window Weight Reduction: N/A
Carbon Hood: N/A
Turbo Kit: None
Center Differential: N/A
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Racing Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 13, Rear 40
Ballast: 0kg
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 99mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.530,
2nd=1.875,
3rd=1.550,
4th=1.275,
5th=1.040,
5) Set Final gear to 2.600
Should display an indicated top speed of 180mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 15, Acceleration 20, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.8, Rear 2.0
Toe Angle Front +0.15, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front 0, Rear -10
Spring Rate Front 15.5, Rear 14.7
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 1
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 9, Rear 10

The car has 615PP, weighs 1, 260Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 688HP and produces 671ft-lb torque@4, 900rpm with a 6, 400rpm redline.

Notes: Drives nicely using automatic transmission. A bit of throttle control is needed to prevent excessive wheelspin exiting corners in 1st and 2nd gear. The brakes tend to be a bit weak despite the very high balance and are almost impossible to lock up using a DS3 controller and ABS1.

Reviews and/or additional photos

Hommell BerlInetta R/S Coupe '99, "La Cauchemar"
Tuned for the 200HP Class in the GTP Hot Version Touge Shootout Season 2, this diminutive French sports car proves to be a very fun car to drive. "La Cauchemar" is French for "The Nightmare" which is what you'll be giving your foes on the Touge. Exercising a little restraint with the throttle will have you blistering the track as it just grips and goes through the bends, while if your in a more playful mood you can easily get the rear to swing out in nice easily controlled drifts.
N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-4.jpg

N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-1-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Noir Obsidian Pe (Paint by Citroën)
Wheels: Enkei RP03 (Painted Rouge Lucifer by Citroën)
Aerodynamic Kit: Wing C
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Carbon Hood: No
ECU Tuning: No
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Turbo Kit: Stock
Drive Shaft: N/A
Tires: Sports Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 20
Power Limiter: 97.2%
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.500
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.620,
2nd=1.945,
3rd=1.635,
4th=1.380,
5th=1.170,
6th=1.000
5) Set Final gear to 3.900
Should display an indicated top speed of 152mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.4, Rear 2.4
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear +0.30
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -10
Spring Rate Front 12.6, Rear 14.8
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 5
Brakes Front 3, Rear 2 No ABS

The car has 442PP, weighs 864Kg with a 45/55 front/rear weight distribution, has 200HP and produces 173ft-lb torque@5,800rpm with a 8,300rpm redline.

Notes: Special thanks to VTiRoj of RKM for helping sort out the brake balance. The car wouldn't be near as good a drive without the aid.👍👍

Hommell BerlInetta R/S Coupe '99, "La Cauchemar Nordschliefe Edition"
Originally tuned for the GTP Hot Version Touge Shootout, the Nordschliefe Edition gets a small boost in power and slight tweaking of the transmission to meet the demands of the 450PP class at the ring. Is a fun easy drive around the ring and proves itself to be surprisingly quick despite it's lack of top end speed.
N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-4.jpg

N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-1-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Noir Obsidian Pe (Paint by Citroën)
Wheels: Enkei RP03 (Painted Rouge Lucifer by Citroën)
Aerodynamic Kit: Wing C
ECU Tuning: No
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Sport
Turbo Kit: Stock
Drive Shaft: N/A
Tires: Sports Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 20
Power Limiter: 96.6%
1) Set to default
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.685,
2nd=1.990,
3rd=1.645,
4th=1.370,
5th=1.175,
6th=1.025
5) Set Final gear to 3.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 170mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.4, Rear 2.4
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear +0.30
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -10
Spring Rate Front 12.6, Rear 14.8
Brakes Front 3, Rear 2 No ABS

The car has 450PP, weighs 864Kg with a 45/55 front/rear weight distribution, has 213HP and produces 180ft-lb torque@6, 000rpm with a 8, 500rpm redline.

Notes: Special thanks to VTiRoj of RKM for helping sort out the brake balance. The car wouldn't be near as good a drive without the aid.👍👍

Hey Harvey, I've been driving "Plum Crazy" for a while, testing it out. Here are my 2 cents:

While it is a product of a bygone era, the Dodge Challenger RM is a nice example of the fierce Stock Car wars in the '70's, where the winner would be the guy with the biggest pair and the biggest engine. But since it is a product from the '70's, it has suspension straight out of a Wild West carriage, and a transmission from a Model T. Not the best example of technology, if I'm honest. But since Harvey decided to make a car for the latest FITT series, I decided to have a look.

While it comes with a pretty darn good Hemi V8 "stock", Harv managed to put even more hp into the engine, so that is comes dangerously close to 700 hp! Putting 700 hp to work with a old hag suspension? Madness, you'd say. But this is a Outlaws car, so as it turns out, it's not that bad. Not bad at all. Both the suspension and the tranny have been modified to cope with a track with corners (unheard of in USA, you know the ones), so it can keep up the Euro beauty princesses like the Fezza 330 or the Jaaaaag XJ13. And it does that pretty well, as long as you treat the car well. Harv didn't go for 100 % grip, building instead a car that handles, but can also offer a challenge for those who wish for such. On 1st and 2nd gear-style corners, you do need to smooth that right pedal to ensure that those 700-hp don't go rebel on you, which of course means time loss. But besides those corners, the car isn't too dangerous (not for me, at least), it just needs some care and love... :dopey:

The oversteer is never too extreme, and the engine works perfectly well with the 5-speed tranny, which never fails around the 'Ring GP\D track. So, it can handle corners, and it isn't that much slower than Chief Parrot's Fezza (for the curious, that did 1.30.xxx, while the Dodge did 1.31.xxx) And because of that, this car is good enough for those who want a good car, that offers a nice challenge for the vets of GT5. Plum Crazy: the car from the times when man had manly mustaches and badass names like Billy Gunn or Pistol John.

@Niku thanks for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed "Plum Crazy".👍👍

Just to let all the Outlaws know I do have plans to get the links to tunes updated. Trying to arrange my schedule, Mom's schedule (she can't be left at home alone for any extended time due to health issues) and my brothers/nephews schedule so I can use a computer to do the badly needed updates. Had hoped to get it done during the holidays but things didn't work out.
Oh and speaking of my brother and nephew...after spending the last couple years telling them to get GT5 my brother used the gift card for Game Stop he got for his birthday to buy them a copy...two weeks later and they can't get enough. Luckily my nephew's back in school again or things might have gotten ugly with only one PS3 for them to use.:lol:

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69, "Conquistador"
Tuned for the Corvette Time Trial at Deep Forest this old warrior can still bring home the gold. You'll need to watch the throttle though or it will shred the rear tires all the way into 5th. May not be as fast as its newer descendants but old school looks and plenty of attitude make it a blast to drive.
Deep2520Forest2520Raceway.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Riverside Gold Metallic (Dealer paint option)
Wheels: BBS RS (Painted Riverside Gold Metallic by Chevrolet)
Aerodynamic Kit: Front Type B, Wing Type B
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Carbon Hood: Yes (Carbon finish)
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Center Differential: NA
Tires: Sports Hards

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 16
Power Limiter:100%
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.620,
2nd=1.855,
3rd=1.395,
4th=1.200,
5th=1.055
5) Set Final gear to 2.800
Should display an indicated top speed of 187mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 15, Acceleration 20, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.8, Rear 2.4
Toe Angle Front +0.15, Rear +0.30
Ride Height Front -10, Rear +5
Spring Rate Front 14.0, Rear 12.1
Brakes Front 7, Rear 8

The car has 520PP, weighs 1, 257Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 598HP and produces 693ft-lb torque@3,900rpm with a 6,900rpm redline.

Notes: Ol'Harvey Wallbanger managed a 1:23.822 at Deep Forest but left at least another second on the track.:drool:

Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 "15\1"

Pictures to come later.

Welcome to my 2nd ever tune, based on a car that needs to be tuned to be good. You see, while the Brera was indeed one of the most gorgeous cars that ever came from Alfa, it was also a car that was too heavy for its own good. That large arse betrayed the car's sporty pretensions, which were further foiled by a rather stale 3.2 engine, a far cry from the great V6 of yesteryear. So, I took a Brera that was gathering virtual dust on my virtual garage, and went to work on it with a hammer. At first, this car was a full aero beast that had too much grip and a rather problematic handling, but thanks to the help of a couple of less incompetent tuners that know what they're doing, the aero was ditched and some further tweaks were done to the car. Now, it is the product you see here, a car that shows what the Brera can really do when you ditch the meaningless luxury and give it the spirit of the great Alfas that captured many hearts in the past. Why is it called "15\1", you ask? No, it is not the chance of owning one of this cars, but it is a hommage to the 15th birthday of the Gran Turismo series, along with being a hommage to my 1st birthday of being a GT5 player. GT means a lot to me as a car fan, and as a Playstation owner. This car is my "thank you" gift to Sony and Polyphony Digital. The Real Driving Simulator!

Oh, and by the way, here is some consumer advice from a friend of the Outlaws, who was very kind to take my whip for a spin. Mr. Krenkme from Clueless tunes!

It's been awhile since I stopped into the Cafe. As I entered, all the Outlaws were shooting pool, and once they saw me some rude comments about a parrot and a blender were said and lots of laughter. I sat at the bar and asked Harvey for the usual. But like I said, it has been awhile, so I had to refresh Harvey that I drink... um... apple juice.

The Alfa Brera. A beautiful car, but one that is just not a joy to drive in this game. 4WD, nose heavy, makes it hard to tune. I grabbed the keys and headed to Dopey Downs/Proving Grounds (personal test course... on share if you like to try it ).

Pros- The gearing is amazing! The overall feel of the car is great. And I think I'm in love (don't tell my wife )

Cons- I'm not sure why, but the nose of the car just does not want to stay "planted". I like my cars like a blood hound, sniffing the ground, and this car just doesn't. (Point and shoot, just like potty training )... but that's it, and it may be my driving style and not the tune.

Stats

Parts to buy

Weight reduction level 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Fibre Hood (Body colour)
ECU tune
Engine tune level 1
Intake manifold
Sports Air Filter
Exhaust Manifold
Semi-Sports Exhaust
FC Transmission
Double Disc Clutch
Semi-racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Central Diff of Torque Setting
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
Your choice of Sports tires

Settings

Suspension:
Ride height: 5\5
Spring rate: 10.0\10.0
Dampers (Extension): 5\5
Dampers (Compression): 5\5
Anti-roll Bars: 4\4
Camber angle: 1.5\1.5
Toe angle: 0.10\0.10

LSD:
Initial: 15\15
Accel: 20\20
Brake: 15\15

Brakes:
Brake balance: 5\5

Diff:
Torque settings: 50\50

Transmission:
1st: 3.209
2nd: 2.201
3rd: 1.625
4th: 1.257
5th: 1.018
6th: 0.863
Final: 3.895
Top speed: 280 km\h

Many thanks to krenkme, NEWDRIVER, ACSR and Onboy that were some of the reasons why this car came to be! 👍

Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97, "Unity"
Created as an easy way to win the 380PP Roadster Seasonal races the car earns its name "Unity" by making the driver feel at one with it.
Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Chaste White (Stock paintjob)
Wheels: BBS LM-R
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Engine Tuning: No
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Center Differential: NA
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Comfort Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 82kg @ +50
1) Set to default
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.350,
2nd=1.775,
3rd=1.400,
4th=1.125,
5th=0.945,
5) Set Final gear to 4.500 (London), 3.600 (Indianapolis) and 3.900 (other tracks)
LSD Rear Initial 15, Acceleration 15, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 2.0
Toe Angle Front +0.15, Rear +0.10
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -5
Spring Rate Front 11.2, Rear 7.2
Brakes Front 6, Rear 7

The car has 380PP, weighs 992Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 234HP and produces 174ft-lb torque@6,600rpm with a 8,100rpm redline.

Notes: Better drivers can easily win most of these Seasonals with a much lower PP. Removing the High RPM Turbo, Sports Exhaust Manifold and switching to a Sports Exhaust, will bring you to 340PP which will roughly double your payout.

Enjoy the ride and as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Last edited:
I just wanted to drop a line regarding your "Goat" tunes... the Storm Goat has always been one of my favorite tunes. Now with the 2.1 patch the goat can obtain ridiculous horsepower at 500pp. It is very entertaining to run it at Daytona in the Seasonal Events and try to keep the slower cars from splattering on the windshield like flies. Thanks for a good laugh! As I remember the 600PP Ford GT did something similar if less ridiculous in the American Challenge Seasonal. Your tunes are always entertaining (e.g. the pocket monster). Your hard work is appreciated.

Back