Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge (7/21/11, new challenge 10/17/11)

The Suzuki Cappuccino may be too slow for the coffee break challenge so how about a drivers choice of either the Capp. or a '90 Mazda rx7 from the new car dealer.

Sounds like a good challenge you could have people drive both and the winning car would be the one that the most drivers were fastest in.

I'm liking the ideas guys. Figure out how you want to set things up and I'll add it to the OP.

I think I have 3 of the mm´s.

I good challenge would be the mm Cup vs the Lupo Cup , tuned to same PP.

raVer
Which lupo cup car do you mean?
Isn't their a regular one and a GTI one?

Which lupo cup car do you mean?
Isn't their a regular one and a GTI one?

The normal Lupo Cup Car (non GTI).

I would say PP limit to 450-475 and RM tyres.

btw the Lupo weights 200 kilos more than the mm.I don´t know if you can perform a weight reduction on both.

and the winner gets the Beetle Cup Car for the next challenge :lol:

little joke.

The winner gets a tuner car of choice 👍

raVer

Last edited:
Hey Desperado, I have the details worked out for the mini challenge if you want to link it to the first page.

100th post:lol:

oops, post #134
Added link in OP under new category Special Challenges placed directly below the rules since your event doesn't follow the standard rules completely.:)👍👍
Don't you wish you had me to do all the organizing? :D loll
Well...sorta:D What I really wish is that I could have gotten the 2nd and maybe 3rd post as well so I wouldn't have to try editing one jumbo post on my little tiny cell phone screen.:crazy::dopey::drool::lol:

Micros on the Autum ring mini... Autocross style!! :getting excited:

Sounds like you want to set up another shootout...suggest you go for autumn ring full though instead of the mini...absolutely detest the mini course, horrible thing, no speed possible bad angles and track Camber...:drool::yuck:

Edit-Oh and my Bobs hate it as well.

Last edited:
XDesperado67
Sounds like you want to set up another shootout...suggest you go for autumn ring full though instead of the mini...absolutely detest the mini course, horrible thing, no speed possible bad angles and track Camber...:drool::yuck:

Edit-Oh and my Bobs hate it as well.

Bobs?

Toyota starlet glanza V '97 // 251 hp // 818 kg // 472 pp// 3790 mm x 1625 mm

It's also a KEI car??
Can you enter it in the Kei cup races?
I'm not sure about that car but don't think so, what's its base HP before modifications?
Also if you look at the Kei cup races in A or B spec they give a list of eligible cars.

Can you enter it in the Kei cup races?
I'm not sure about that car but don't think so, what's its base HP before modifications?
Also if you look at the Kei cup races in A or B spec they give a list of eligible cars.

I 've check, it's not on the list... must be a Kei musclebomb.. Steroid version...:) it's 7'21"..:crazy:

Can it enter the kei car challenge?
Tree'd by seconds!
Here you are madame... So my times of gold medal are over..... Thanks to let me be the first for one day... Magnanimous madame CSLACR...

Glanza V was powered by the turbocharged 1331 cc 4E-FTE.
The turbo 4E-FTE used in the Glanza V generated 133 PS (98 kW; 131 hp) at 6400 rpm
Engine's to big, if I'm not mistaken.

Engine's to big, if I'm not mistaken.

dr_slump
Define Kei car.........
-Max. Displacement 660 cc
-Max. Power 47 kW (64 PS; 63 hp)
-Max. length 3.4 m (11.2 ft)
-Max. wide 1.48 m (4.9 ft)
Is that correct? No idea.......
The good doctor posted this elsewhere for people.:)👍👍

Special OFFER for the Kei Car Ring Masters!!

The first who can clock a 7:20.000 or better on Nürburgring Nordschleife

with a

Daihatsu Copen Detachable or Active Top

or can beat Praianos 6:34.497 on Nürburgring Nordschleife

with

any FF car

gets a ART MORRISSON CORVETTE `60

Requirements:

PSN and valid WRS clean ( 2 Wheels between the lines) Replay Video

no aids except ABS

Grip real

Damage light

COMP CLOSED

The Winner is CSLACR

raVer

Last edited:
Special OFFER for the Kei Car Ring Masters!!
The first who can clock a 7:20.000 or better on Nürburgring Nordschleife
with a
Daihatsu Copen Detachable or Active Top
gets a ART MORRISSON CORVETTE `60
Requirements:
PSN and valid WRS clean ( 2 Wheels between the lines) Replay Video
raVer
Nice offer raVer but why not make it for any Kei car?

The Copen looks to have a slight edge on the others so its probably the most likely one to be able to beat that time.

This special offer is only for the Copen.
If you want to sponsor a car or Parts whatever , we can make it for all Kei´s ;)
raVer
Uhm I'm already offering them cars and tunes for beating the challenge plus a bonus for beating it by at least 5 seconds...not sure I really have or want to offer anything else currently.

Posted link for raVer's Copen challenge in the OP.

Last edited:
Back