What invitation have received most often?

• Thread starter kjb
  • 47 comments

What Invitation have you received the most often?

• Total voters
I have got all invitations more than one time , didn't remember the more often one but must be Citroen one.
What i got Only two times are Ferrari and Pagani .

Of course the game wants to lie on me. :lol:
IMG_4095.jpeg

Porsche, by far, and I’d already won the car as a prize so I didn’t even need it. But again and again it kept giving me the invite. In about 7-8 months since I started playing I’ve had the Porsche invite 4 times, Aston once and Citroen once. Although now I haven’t had a single invitation in maybe a couple of months, but I haven’t been playing as much lately as I did when I first started.

I’d rate the whole invitation thing as the stupidest idea in a game full of stupid ideas.

Last edited:
1715239118191.png

These results poke a stick directly into my eye, since the Citroen invitation is the only one I'm missing, haven't recieved it for year and a half, and I have 499/500 cars in collection :lol:

Last edited:
Porsche, by far, and I’d already won the car as a prize so I didn’t even need it. But again and again it kept giving me the invite. In about 7-8 months since I started playing I’ve had the Porsche invite 4 times
Pretty much exactly the same for me. Had at least 4 Porsche invites, 2x Ferrari, 2x Pagani, 1x Aston Martin, 1x Bugatti, 2x Lamborghini. Not sure about Citroen. Got most of those within the first 2 month of playing the game and then invites became rather rare.

I seem to have stopped getting invites altogether, can't remember the last time I even saw one, let alone won it. I'm beginning to think I might actually never get the Ferraris!

It happens from time to time , might pass 2-3 months till you get any and then to have more of them in a short period.
At least you can be prepared by having the amount needed to buy them and not only one copy of them.
And Ferraris are a lot of a cars to buy them .

I always had a limit in -Don't touch - credits especially for invitation cars , cauce at LCD the wheel will turn ,but with invitations you never know what month or year gonna visit you again.

It happens from time to time , might pass 2-3 months till you get any and then to have more of them in a short period.
At least you can be prepared by having the amount needed to buy them and not only one copy of them.
And Ferraris are a lot of a cars to buy them .

I always had a limit in -Don't touch - credits especially for invitation cars , cauce at LCD the wheel will turn ,but with invitations you never know what month or year gonna visit you again.
Yeh I've been keeping 8mil aside for the Ferraris. Although I have every car so now I've got 26mil waiting for them, despite my best efforts to spend money on duplicates and tuning. :D

I have been waiting for a 2nd Ferrari invite myself. When I got the 1st one I was only able to buy one of each car and I usually like to get 2 of each. I would really like to get another Enzo especially

Back