What invitation have received most often?

• Thread starter kjb
  • 40 comments

What Invitation have you received the most often?

• Total voters
I have got all invitations more than one time , didn't remember the more often one but must be Citroen one.
What i got Only two times are Ferrari and Pagani .

Of course the game wants to lie on me. :lol:
IMG_4095.jpeg

Porsche, by far, and I’d already won the car as a prize so I didn’t even need it. But again and again it kept giving me the invite. In about 7-8 months since I started playing I’ve had the Porsche invite 4 times, Aston once and Citroen once. Although now I haven’t had a single invitation in maybe a couple of months, but I haven’t been playing as much lately as I did when I first started.

I’d rate the whole invitation thing as the stupidest idea in a game full of stupid ideas.

Last edited:
1715239118191.png

These results poke a stick directly into my eye, since the Citroen invitation is the only one I'm missing, haven't recieved it for year and a half, and I have 499/500 cars in collection :lol:

Last edited:
Porsche, by far, and I’d already won the car as a prize so I didn’t even need it. But again and again it kept giving me the invite. In about 7-8 months since I started playing I’ve had the Porsche invite 4 times
Pretty much exactly the same for me. Had at least 4 Porsche invites, 2x Ferrari, 2x Pagani, 1x Aston Martin, 1x Bugatti, 2x Lamborghini. Not sure about Citroen. Got most of those within the first 2 month of playing the game and then invites became rather rare.

Back