What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
Not sure if this song has been posted before, as I don't want to go through 24 pages of thread, but this. Although it cheers me up when I'm feeling a little depressed:

MSTER232
Not sure if this song has been posted before, as I don't want to go through 24 pages of thread, but this. Although it cheers me up when I'm feeling a little depressed:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ45AqYY1SU">YouTube Link</a>

Wow

Any song by nickel back, creed, theory of a dead man, the lead singer of slip knot(that guy needs to be put down) Metallica, gnr, pretty much every song that's on the radio today! They don't sing they just cry about stuff and call it music!

Lady Gaga can actually sing, Nicki Minaj on the other hand is everything that's wrong with music.

I would say any techno song. I would add dubstep to that, because I thought it was techno, but after hearing it on every youtube song made in the last year, I've heard it enough to tell the 2 from one another. Dubstep is pretty bad, but not near as bad as techno. Really just dance club music in general.

I would say any techno song. I would add dubstep to that, because I thought it was techno, but after hearing it on every youtube song made in the last year, I've heard it enough to tell the 2 from one another. Dubstep is pretty bad, but not near as bad as techno. Really just dance club music in general.

C'mon now :P If you've made that decision after listening to dubstep's roots then fair enough, but I feel that too many people only see the commercial side of things (Modestep, Skrillex, Excision, etc) and base their judgement on that. It also doesn't help when most audio equipment can't fully reproduce the sub bass.

I can sortof agree with you on techno though, it's too formulaic for me. Although I've never looked into it too much so if anyone would like to educate me, please go ahead.

Any song by nickel back, creed, theory of a dead man, the lead singer of slip knot(that guy needs to be put down) Metallica, gnr, pretty much every song that's on the radio today! They don't sing they just cry about stuff and call it music!
And what music, oh wise sir, do you listen to then?

Good question! I listen to a lot of stuff.
John butler, blind melon , skrilex(have a crazy car system) M&M(the greatest rapper alive) a lil bit of lil Wayne(great bass) pepper, red hot Chile peppers, tech n9ne, celph titled, then the classics like the Beatles, Elton John, no big hair bands

I'm serious about that slip knot guy Corey something he sings that awful song hesitate! That's not music that's a lil beep crying and complaint on the radio! I wanna know who the hell heard him sing that and said, yea that's great people are Gona wanna hear that 9 times a day on the radio. Are you kidding me I know girls who don't complain as much!

Sorry had to get that out! I hate that guy hope I see him in life one day. I'm Gona ask him very nicely to stop making music.

My only vice with Metallica is that there way to over played where I live, and he screams his a's when he singsagh!

John butler, blind melon , skrilex(have a crazy car system) M&M(the greatest rapper alive) a lil bit of lil Wayne(great bass) pepper, red hot Chile peppers, tech n9ne, celph titled, then the classics like the Beatles, Elton John, no big hair bands

I'm serious about that slip knot guy Corey something he sings that awful song hesitate! That's not music that's a lil beep crying and complaint on the radio! I wanna know who the hell heard him sing that and said, yea that's great people are Gona wanna hear that 9 times a day on the radio. Are you kidding me I know girls who don't complain as much!

Sorry had to get that out! I hate that guy hope I see him in life one day. I'm Gona ask him very nicely to stop making music.

My only vice with Metallica is that there way to over played where I live, and he screams his a's when he singsagh!
You believe big hair bands, bands that helped shaped 70's & 80's rock just cry about stuff, yet list one of most overrated rappers ever conceived & can't even get the name right of the other as something better?

The fact you listed Skrillex solely based on your car stereo system tells me enough about how old you might actually be.

:lol: You may as well just sell your sub, seeing as it's not being used.

I said I don't listen to big hair bands. And who's over ratted? Lil Wayne yea hope your not talking about Mr marshal mathers! And i'm 24. But the whole skrilex thing i'm not a huge fan but my buddy introduced him to me a lil while back and those songs hit crazy! Scatta I love that song. And I only listed it because I felt like I would be a liar if I didn't.

Oh it looked like I wrote no big, hair bands, as in Notorious B.I.G and big hair bands. But no to both not a big fan of big he's got one song I like

Last edited:
Anything that Justin Bieber sings, and pretty much all pop songs from today. Hell, i'm almost 14 and that's my opinion!

Oh, and Last Christmas by Wham! That song is equal to a thousand nukes exploding onto a supersonic bell halfway into the sky. Horrible, just horrible. Makes my ears bleed and explode.

Stormtrooper217
Anything that Justin Bieber sings, and pretty much all pop songs from today. Hell, i'm almost 14 and that's my opinion!

Oh, and Last Christmas by Wham! That song is equal to a thousand nukes exploding onto a supersonic bell halfway into the sky. Horrible, just horrible. Makes my ears bleed and explode.

Thank you

Back