What is your favorite Aeon in Final Fantasy 10?

What is your favorite Aeon in FFX?

• Valefor

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ifrit

• Ixion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

• Bahamut

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Magus Sisters

• Anima

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!!!!!! My file was corrupted!!!!!!!! And I had just gotten all Aeons and had Yuna's Nirvanna fully charged.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Well........ at least I beat the game though. Man, the ending sucked though.

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Yeah, you're right. I haven't even finished the game yet (trying to get Anima and Yojimbo now that I have the airship). Just wondering if you knew the significance of the pendant on Anima (looks like the Virgin Mary, which makes me wonder even more what Anima is). My guess is that its some twisted, screwed up version of Jesus

Anima is (SPOILER)
Seymour's Mum.

Yet still a loty of people are obliviuos to the fact.... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, when I posted that I tought for some reason that I was on the last page of the thread, hence I didn't see the other remarks on it.

Originally posted by NISMOskyline
DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!!!!!!! My file was corrupted!!!!!!!! And I had just gotten all Aeons and had Yuna's Nirvanna fully charged.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Well........ at least I beat the game though. Man, the ending sucked though.

That sucks. After I lost a GT save to corruption, I ended up keeping a backup of my heavily played games on another Memory Card. I really think it's time for me to invest in an X-Port.

Alright, I finally got ALL crests and sigils. I must say I won't do 200 lightening dodge ever again. it was really getting on my nerves. But i have them all. :D Also, i got anima and the magus sisters. well, i don't really like the sisters, although they are incredicble strong aeons. Anima is pretty cool aeon. but i only used it once to bulid her overdrive to max.

Latest Posts

Back