What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
Easy, pro athletes want to whine and complain that life is so hard for them. They chose it, they get whatever comes. The lone exception is when the specter of death appears suddenly, as it does for most racers, or shows the negligent horror of past actions, post-career ball players normally...

...And that Azure Flare gave me a year premium.

Signaling that I'm not straight.
That I'm apart of a Role Play group in GTA V. I'm a moderator for WHaT and Ameer's Drivers Club for Gran Turismo 6.
And to show my personal car.

I do not know anybody of around my age or below who is heterosexual.
And how old are you? Because I may need to move where you are. Lol
Here, it's quite the opposite. You're hard pressed to find a lot of homosexuals in a area.... if any.

Mine is just general game related. I used to change my sigs all the time on other forums, but I couldn't be bothered lately.

Its Jeff Bridges. Who doesn't love Jeff Bridges? And TRON? Who doesn't love TRON?

End Of Line

Haruhi wants to be god, and for everything to revolve around her.

Little does she know, that's already the case.

A year of blood, sweat and engine oil resulting in a Guinness World Record is something worthy of pride.

And there it is.
I feel this deserves an explanation for us who haven't a clue what it is

My first one is in reference to Ryan Newman's interview following this accident at the 2003 Daytona 500:

The second one is something I heard when Jerry Seinfeld was invited to the SNY (New York Mets television channel) broadcast booth to do the play-by-play.

Back