When you are banned you can't see the ban message mods send you

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being a royal pain in the backside should be a good enough reason for him.

Cause trouble and you get your account pick-pocketed by the Staff. Its a shame it had to be who it was, a shame that anyone has to be banned really, but the Staff must do what the Staff must do. I support their decisions fully.
Well put. I worry that sloth would be banned after the Great GIF spam of 2014...

That GIF spam? I quit the conversation, ironically not long after he went on and on about mods going to get him and someone reporting him. The convo became a whodunnit on who reported him. Was taking the mickey to be honest and kept freezing my laptop. I don't even know why the hell I was added to it.

I wasn't there for what happened, and I don't want to know. Its none of my buisness. As said previously, a reason (or reasons) for a banishment is between the member and the Staff.
It was gif spam hell, but in a conversation.

That GIF spam? I quit the conversation, ironically not long after he went on and on about mods going to get him and someone reporting him. The convo became a whodunnit on who reported him. Was taking the mickey to be honest and kept freezing my laptop. I don't even know why the hell I was added to it.
No. Lol the one on the GTA Thread.

He was asking round for random people to add. I may have uttered your name once. Oops.

Sloth says he has no idea why he was banned
He told me he keeps getting banned for no reason...
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

And with that, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back