Which car is the most fun to drive

• Thread starter Rebel27
  • 128 comments
I've been really enjoying the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) ‘08 the last few days. The NSX Prototype Race and Road Cars are great fun.

My favorites are all Red Bull X2010 models, Ferrari F10, Ferrari F2007, NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car and Chaparral 2J Race Car '70.

Depends on what you want.
If you want total control - Nissan GTR
If you want power outta control - Corvette ZR1 C6
If you want speed beyond imagination - Red Bull X2010
If you want just to cruise - Fiat 500

For me the most fun is Shelby Cobra 427 '66.

seven fireblade is one of my fav cars to drive. its low hp but extreamly low weight. You can really hussel it around the track. a warning thought the stock set up is worthless it will take some tweeking in the susupension and definatly major changes to the diff. but once you get it comfortable its a blast. Same with the cobra, i cant get it to handel comfotably per say but controllable. its a real white knuckel ride around the ring when fully tuned.

I've got a tone of cars I love to drive, but last night I tried the Vengeance tune on my Lotus 111R RM, and that car was an absolute blast to drive. Also high up on my list is the RKM tunes of the Lotus Esprit V8 and the Murcielago SV.

Fun is relative in that one. The biggest giggle I ever had with GT5 is hurling a fully tuned Daihatsu OFC-1 around the Nürburgring. The handling of that thing is so forgiving, it should be called the "Mother Theresa Concept Car".

If it is sound you're after, fully beef up a Triumph Spitfire, the ungodly belch of that engine is just unbelievable.

if you like sheer terror, try the intermediate AMG driving school in the special events. That Merc SLS should come with a weapons permit :D

I drove the Shelby at a friends house and loved it. Its what made me buy the game really.

The Cobra is by far the most fun car to drive in GT5.
Just turn all assists off (TCS - off, ABS - off, ASM - off) and turn the HUD off, you'll be amazed.

I also find the NASCAR's fun at the nurburgring. They handle very good actually for such a heavy car.

How much money do you have to spend?
May I suggest the Lotus Elise for awesome handling. And when you get enough money, RM it for one of the funnest cars ever.

I love the Amuse Carbon-R. That thing tries to kill you around every corner.

It's a real battle to get that thing around the track.

Cars I love to drive...

Camaro RM 2010 and 1969

Spirra

Silvia RM - an underrated little monster of a race car

A new tuned S2000 and the Amuse R1.

There are a lot of faster cars, but these are a pleasure to drive.

The X2010 is an absolute blast once you learn how to drive it. However, it gets a bit boring at the same time because there is no competition.

The Ferrari challenges are great fun and challenging at the same time. The F10 is really, really a joy to toss about. The GT-R of course....and the Corvettes, especially in RM trim. All have their good points and there are different cars for different tracks that are the best.

2001-suzuki-gsx-r-4-4_460x0w.jpg

2001 Suzuki GSX-R/4

I wish they had this in GT5
2007_ariel_atom-pic-25942.jpeg

or the KTM X-Bow

ktm-x-bow-race-car_1280x0w.jpg

Of all the entry level cars I really like the Mitsubishi Lancer VI RS. It's lighter than a EVO and has a has awesome tossibility. Hit the brakes in mid turn, get that front-end dive in... Lots of fun.

Fiat 500 :) it is if all your friends race together with this. especially rally.
Any supercar is fun to drive for me. Preferably at night.

My favorite cars atm to drive are my fully tuned Imprezas...I have a full selection of them, might even open a trading shop for tuned cars.

Back