Which car is the most fun to drive

• Thread starter Rebel27
  • 128 comments
Audi R8 5.2 just flys through the straights and if you want, can drift perfectly through the turns when you throttle it hard just before the apex and same goes for the Lotus Evora. Just tune the Evora a bit (mostly with the suspension) and it'll kill on every corner you throw at it :)

I always had a blast driving this.
Toyota-FT-86G.jpg

German Touring Cars....

I currently enjoying the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92, with no added mods.

Aston Martin DB9 '06. It's not the most nimble or the most drifty but it's an Aston and well that says it all really. Just awesome power and awesome handling.
In a close second it will be the Ferrari 430 scuderia. It's on of those really I'll eat you alive sorta cars. Epic fun and it was created with a certain M.Schumacher.

Yev
Depends on what you want.
If you want total control - Nissan GTR
If you want power outta control - Corvette ZR1 C6
If you want speed beyond imagination - Red Bull X2010
If you want just to cruise - Fiat 500

For me the most fun is Shelby Cobra 427 '66.

total control you buy a GTR? You crazy? Its a whale, dont get me wrong its fast but in the corners it feels like a whale kinda like a Porsche Panamera

Alpha Romero GIULIA TZ2 racecar. It's not that powerful and not super fast but it's one of the smoothest most pleasant cars to drive, plus it looks amazing.

You'll win it from the B-Spec Historic race, no small feat, but I just don't want you saving up 10mil to buy it only to find out later it comes free :-D

I love the corvette Stingray if you can get a hold of it. or the camaro ss (the newer one) with the camaro u can get a racing mod to make it a phenomenal drive. or a mcclaren mp4 is the way to go it is super fun

For me it has to be the Suzuki GSX Concept car followed by the Ford GT LM test car.......... I nearly forgot the Elise 111R RM that car is a top 3 fun contender

Back