Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
Something from yesterday. Was in my LFA in a Nurburgring free run lobby there was one X1, as I was doing my practice lap he came behind me, I thought he was gonna pas since there was room but no he rammed me at full speed. He did say sorry after that but its still annoying.

Not the first or worst but topical as it just happened. Joined an LMP room through the open lobby and got a couple clean races out of it in my Judd GV5, one at Deep Forest and the other at Madrid. Kid joins in (rapping on voice chat, tuned it out) at Grand Valley with the Peugeot Total 908 and the race starts with me directly behind him. He roasts his tires on launch because TC wasn't allowed and blocks me intentionally until I get around. I get to turn one and see him in my mirror not making any attempt to slow down and he rams me all the way through the sand, laughing maniacally. I get back on the track and manage to get away, clawing my way up to 3rd out of 7 after 10 laps and politely ask the host to respond to the incident...host replies, and I quote in both spelling and grammar: "he my fridn"

and I get booted from the room. Fantastic.

People lagging. They produce huge amounts of dust/smoke and I just can't see the track. Simple as that.

Then there's guys that push you off the track when you're overtaking :banghead:

Sometimes there's a big pack of cars ahead. A guy just flies straight into the back of us and causes a mess.

Last edited:
Jeez, I can only imagine what stories will be told when we get GT6 and trolls take advantage of the new rides. That redbull x2014 is going to be a pain.

Can't wait to see the sort of hijinks caused by my Viper in GT6 :lol: :dopey:

Just today I was called a lggin fggt on UC3 by some idiot for curbstomping his team.

Right... I've suddenly decided to quite doing GOD. DAMN. COP ROOMS.

I join the first- changes to SSR7, and to a drag lobby 🤬
Join a second- guy in Zonda R rams my Alpine, nothing else happens. Leave
Third- GUESS WHO? Zonda-man :banghead:
Forth- Guy ramming, host takes 20 minutes to kick him. I become host and get a few cops. 40 mins in, I can't stand it. Nobody listens and I'm the only cop. Signs out for the night and decides to go on Google Sketchup

Another night wasted 👎

Right... I've suddenly decided to quite doing GOD. DAMN. COP ROOMS.

I join the first- changes to SSR7, and to a drag lobby 🤬
Join a second- guy in Zonda R rams my Alpine, nothing else happens. Leave
Third- GUESS WHO? Zonda-man :banghead:
Forth- Guy ramming, host takes 20 minutes to kick him. I become host and get a few cops. 40 mins in, I can't stand it. Nobody listens and I'm the only cop. Signs out for the night and decides to go on Google Sketchup

Another night wasted 👎

Get, like, DiRT Showdown or something. Just the ultimate road rage-relieving game.

Get, like, DiRT Showdown or something. Just the ultimate road rage-relieving game.

Was considering it

Went to my local shops, 1 didn't have it in and the other had it for £30. Bit steep, but I'll end up buying it sooner or later. My PS3 will thank me

Was considering it

Went to my local shops, 1 didn't have it in and the other had it for £30. Bit steep, but I'll end up buying it sooner or later. My PS3 will thank me

It's going for less than a tenner new on Amazon.

Even if it's just for the derby races, there's nothing as satisfying as tearing through idiots in a giant death hearse online (which is still pretty active).

Yes, but Showdown has KEN BLOCK and GYMKHANA YO

*And Codies' physics so it feels pretty satisfying to drive. Not a sim but cars have a weight to them.
Ice Cream Truck that can turn into a robot and shoot ghost missiles. Argument instantaneously and irreversibly invalidated.

Couldn't care less if Kennitivus Amadeus Blockensteiner is there, we have a freaking Wagon on tank treads :D

Ice Cream Truck that can turn into a robot and shoot ghost missiles. Argument instantaneously and irreversibly invalidated.

Couldn't care less if Kennitivus Amadeus Blockensteiner is there, we have a freaking Wagon on tank treads :D

Exactly, TM isn't a derby game anymore. Don't think it ever was a derby game :P

That's what makes Showdown good. It has the bones of a racing game, just with all the sensible garnishing thrown out the window. It feels like you're doing something wrong and against the grain. TM is just a balls-out KILL EVERYTHING bloodfest.

No bad thing :sly:

Exactly, TM isn't a derby game anymore. Don't think it ever was a derby game :P

That's what makes Showdown good. It has the bones of a racing game, just with all the sensible garnishing thrown out the window. It feels like you're doing something wrong and against the grain. TM is just a balls-out KILL EVERYTHING bloodfest.

No bad thing :sly:
My kind of chaos involves shooting nukes at statues and shooting down helicopters with burning Chainsaws :D

I'm defo buying this if it's still going for 15 bucks.

#Backontopicpeoples

To think you actually have to pay MS for those servers in FM4 :yuck:

I'm starting to get the sinister urge for GT5 Group B :scared:

Back