Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
I was at the Top Gear Test Track on a free run lobby when someone started the race. The race then consisted of corner cutting and crashing. I was in a bone stock M3 yet beat a Murchielago, RUF CTR2, Evo IX RM and a few other superior cars. It was quite amusing.

I don't get though that people spin and park in the middle of the track. I spun on the ring at night but got of the racing line as an Alfa passed. Why can't everyone?

I was on Eiger Nordwand in a 300hp and under race. I was coming up to the 1st jump with a Mugen Civic right next to me. I knew it was kinda risky but we were both going straight so it should of been cool. At the last second I see him turn into me so he'll hit me in mid air. I land sideways and fly into the wall.

I really doubt it was an accident. That guy kept driving like that for the rest of that race and the following one. So I now avoid games that have penalties off.

Well I was playing in a room called CLEAN NASCAR and this guy during the race turns his car around and drives the wrong way the whole time. For the next 10 laps we had to play dodge em'.

i went into the same room name and i started in first and as we are going into the first turn (daytona) the whole field behind me is in smoke. so i win that race and we do another one, and i start in last. so i start drafting and pass some one and the POS pits me and i spin out.

i've only done a few online races (because of these dip****s ) and i always seem to get into the room with the retards. i would love to be able to reach through the TV and start punching people in the face. i'll only go to the lounge now and race with friends. also isn't there a way to mute people? like in bad company 2 you can mute the annoying dipsh#ts.

i freaking hate people

Last edited:
Just had a guy and his pal cursing at me online because I upped the weight limit in a room not allowing him to use his Elise 111R RM. He apparently was happy shellacing everyone by half a lap every race, but it wasn't particularly fun for the other 10 people in the room. His justification: other people had race cars (there were a couple touring cars in there and some well modded street cars) and his car was not a race car but a "street car that is modified for racing". Last I checked RM = Race Mod, and whining because you can't win without having 200kg minimum on every other car out there is lame.

I was in a drifting lobby last night on Tsukuba. This guy in a X2010 was being foolish and ramming everyone in their way. I was annoyed, so I told the host to kick him out. The X2010 guy then said "no u" and I got kicked.

I had another experience with racist people.

Last edited:
I'm getting sick of jumping into lobbies where two or more people are friends and they block the road like a p@&&y so nobody else can pass but their friends. Or they decide to wreck you cause you get around them.:grumpy:👎👎
This happened to me on Sunday when I decided to check out the lobbies. Ended up with a couple of northern scally noobs on headsets in X2010's who followed me everywhere I went and decided to see who could kick the most cr@p out of my 680bhp 300C because I overtook them. They smacked me off the road, boxed me in, etc. In the end, after I changed car 3 times they got bored and left.

I heard them shouting gleefully on the sets: "Got him!" "Hit him!" "He's getting away" etc. Admittedly I basically hung around, fought back, and took it like a champ but it was bizarre to see two kids I'd never met gang up on me like this - it was full-on hate campaign mentality! I thought I was alone, apparently this is a common occurrence.

Last edited:
So to oppose the thread with the nicest things you've done for your online friends, whats the worst you've had to deal with online. And I'm not talking about dealing with the guys who become a toilet mouth as soon as they put a mic on, I'm talking about actual direct game related activities.

generally I've had a decent experience but I was in a room last night called "Super Cars Only" we were free running (with full damage) on Tokyo R246 when this guy shows up in a Bentley Speed 8, proceeds to blow around everyone smashing into each person as he went by. Then he stops at the 2nd corner, uses his car to push all the plastic jersey barriers into the racing line, says "later noobs" and quits. I wish I would have remembered his PSN and reported it.

How about everyone else?

Hahaha, sorry but that is funny as feck!

I entered a race yesterday with some more experienced players on Deep Forest, I spun early so so I was kinda cruising around in last (9th) but still in touch with 8th and 7th. Someone spins out ahead and I get past them so now I'm up to 8th. The 7th place guy was 1 corner ahead. Me and this guy start battling and stuff and its the last lap, when 7th decides his race is shot anyway and decides to start doing donuts in the last corner while we were trying to race through. I tried to dodge left since that was the only place to go, but of course my other opponent was there, so I bashed hard into this guy and that was the end of that. The guy I hit managed to get going and finish, and the other guy slid and got away... I came in last.

Yeah I know its grabbing for the last few places but we were having a good battle, way to ruin our fun.

Sorry but that creased me too. hahahaha. Id ont do tihs stuff and do get very annoyed when stuff happens to me; but readng about others experiences is making me laugh!

Sorry but that creased me too. hahahaha. Id ont do tihs stuff and do get very annoyed when stuff happens to me; but readng about others experiences is making me laugh!

Exactly why I posted it and started this thread :) lol

I hate how when the racing is really close, but one guy decide to use the others as brakes at a tight turn after a fast straight, and ended up putting away a few cars out onto the grass.

Last night we had a one make race in a Golf Gti, and it was a 4 way drag on the last main straight at Deep Forest on the last lap. We all went into the last corner at pretty much the same speed, came out 4 abreast. It would've been real bad if someone decides to ram the others out so he could take the win, but he didnt, so that was real cool. I've been in room where people do that though, ram you out onto the grass on the last straight just to take another place. Pfft...

Last edited:
Online's alright apart from the people who use X2010s.

One thing that does annoy me is when anyone bumps in a wall they always seem to end up facing the wrong way.

I was racing one time at sarthe and literally there was a road block of like 4 cars at the long straight.

I was racing with another guy then all we say is 4 cars blocking the straightaway

Now THIS is really juicy.

So, I enter a NASCAR race with my #48 car. The moment I entered these two punks insulted me just for having a voice changer on. They constantly said that I had a 🤬 in my mouth. After the current race was over, I was left only with the punks. How typical. They said they would try and wreck me, and when the race began they tried to PIT me (which they called brake checking. Such n00bs). Near the end of the race, one of them drove backwards hoping to ram me. Last lap of the race, he goes up trying to hit me on the outside. Moment he started to go up, I swerve down to the inside and he kisses the wall. I win, and send him a message that I cannot post here, but had the right to send to him as he said worse when I first entered the lobby. He replied, "LOL :P". I sent him a message saying, " GTP - 1. Punks - 0" after he replied. He then sent a message saying how GTP'ers are N words.

God, they were stupid. Calling us that is, in my opinion, a declaration of war vs. GTPlanet. So..

So, I enter a NASCAR race with my #48 car. The moment I entered these two punks insulted me just for having a voice changer on. They constantly said that I had a 🤬 in my mouth. After the current race was over, I was left only with the punks. How typical. They said they would try and wreck me, and when the race began they tried to PIT me (which they called brake checking. Such n00bs). Near the end of the race, one of them drove backwards hoping to ram me. Last lap of the race, he goes up trying to hit me on the outside. Moment he started to go up, I swerve down to the inside and he kisses the wall. I win, and send him a message that I cannot post here, but had the right to send to him as he said worse when I first entered the lobby. He replied, "LOL :P". I sent him a message saying, " GTP - 1. Punks - 0" after he replied. He then sent a message saying how GTP'ers are N words.

God, they were stupid. Calling us that is, in my opinion, a declaration of war vs. GTPlanet. So..

lol intense.
You should have asked to race them again

Someone telling you "Good race", after they spent half of the first lap -- in a long 2-lap race -- aggressively ramming nearly every car on the track. While honking their horn. They finally made their way to the two lead cars. While honking their horn. They took out the second place car. While honking their horn. Their last 1 1/2 laps were spent aggressively ramming me. While honking their horn.

In every conceivable braking zone, they would use me for a braking aid. While honking their horn. They put me into the grass a couple times. While honking their horn. A failed attempt at taking the lead -- through more repeated ramming near the Start / Finish -- led to... you guessed it... them honking their horn.

I swear... for 20 minutes after that race -- after I exited the room and stepped away from the game -- all I could hear was more honking.

Why do so many people have trouble with rammers? You just play with penalties set to strong and take the sting out of any contact. Even the guys who try to drive backwards round the track to ram you are normally flashing from a wall penalty contact (cause they don't know the track backwards) and I just drive straight through them like they were a ghost. Those guys never hang around cause they can't have any fun being penalised everytime they do anything.
As for mics I just have them turned off. Keeps everyone focused and keeps away trolls and those who are always trying to tell you how to run your lobby.

I rarely have trouble with anyone cause my lobby is noob proof!

Sorry but Voice Changers are horrendous.

Why do so many people have trouble with rammers? You just play with penalties set to strong and take the sting out of any contact. Even the guys who try to drive backwards round the track to ram you are normally flashing from a wall penalty contact (cause they don't know the track backwards) and I just drive straight through them like they were a ghost. Those guys never hang around cause they can't have any fun being penalised everytime they do anything.
As for mics I just have them turned off. Keeps everyone focused and keeps away trolls and those who are always trying to tell you how to run your lobby.

I rarely have trouble with anyone cause my lobby is noob proof!

Love those guys.... they are always the ones that are like "comeonnnn" when they want you to change the regs so they can use their car with some ridiculous power to weight ratio to kick everyones ass, like I mentioned in my post above. Its like, really, we are all here to have fun, do you need to prove yourself by using a faster car to squash everyone?

The worst I've had to deal with was a British user whose name is xX-Black_Lagoon-Xx (or something to that effect) About 3 weeks ago I joined a lobby that said " Clean Racing NOOb kick". The track was Grand Valley Speedway and was 7 laps using only the GTR-500. I managed to take 2nd but couldn't catch Black Lagoon. He was pulling away from me at a rate of around a second a lap.

So what does he do? Instead of finishing the race quietly he starts messaging me during the race saying "c'mon wet I wait for you". Which he did. I would overtake him before he would slipstream me on the straight to get back in the lead.

So what? you might think. On the last lap he waited for me again with the same taunting messages. He waited, I got ahead and he tried to slipstream me on the straight with the intention of crossing the finish line in the style of a cheesy Hollywood feelgood movie. Only difference is I blocked him off and took the flag and the points.

As a result of my actions, i got bombarded with insults back in the lobby before being kicked. Normally I block someone off but when you get an arrogant little tw*t like that, he deserves it.

I joined a room that some(apparently well respected)guy advertised on another forum.

At first everything looked great,i was the better driver in the room and made the pole position.While in the race i couldnt understand how this guy could keep up with me,until at the last lap he overtook me by bumping me and then proceeded to completely cut the last turn in Trial Mountain,which makes me think he did in every lap.

I complained a bit,but then i said "its a game,who cares".(i also found out that the boost was on)

Next race was in Rome circuit,same old story,i easily make the pole position and im 1st for all the race.....at the last part of the last lap I KNEW he was gonna do everything to overtake me,which he did,he bumped me at the last turn and sent me to the wall....i quitted before the end of the race.I had enough of it.

The worst I've had to deal with was a British user whose name is xX-Black_Lagoon-Xx (or something to that effect) About 3 weeks ago I joined a lobby that said " Clean Racing NOOb kick". The track was Grand Valley Speedway and was 7 laps using only the GTR-500. I managed to take 2nd but couldn't catch Black Lagoon. He was pulling away from me at a rate of around a second a lap.

So what does he do? Instead of finishing the race quietly he starts messaging me during the race saying "c'mon wet I wait for you". Which he did. I would overtake him before he would slipstream me on the straight to get back in the lead.

So what? you might think. On the last lap he waited for me again with the same taunting messages. He waited, I got ahead and he tried to slipstream me on the straight with the intention of crossing the finish line in the style of a cheesy Hollywood feelgood movie. Only difference is I blocked him off and took the flag and the points.

As a result of my actions, i got bombarded with insults back in the lobby before being kicked. Normally I block someone off but when you get an arrogant little tw*t like that, he deserves it.

Unless there was a clear tone of "taunting", it sounds like he just wanted a close race and it was you, not him, who was being the poor sport.

During a race a poor sport named jimi_page_lives or something reversed direction and tried to hit me head on. After narrowly missing him I switched direction and rammed him into the grass. Then I turned around and still managed to win the race. Afterwards he called me a child.

I'm 29 years old, ya Jerk. What goes around comes around.

I hate people that apologize after they did something on purpose. I dont even understand why they said sorry when they tried to ram me out of the track when I overtake them, then try to push me out at the next turn and at the end of the race they just say sorry~. Yeah right~

I dont see the fun in blocking personaly. I'm trying to use the gentlemen club rules because that's how it's fun to race for me. If the guy behind is faster and can overtake me cleanly then no worry. I actually like slipstream battle. Specialy on monza or fuji very intense ^^

how bout a few days ago this dude kicked me out of a room because.......

wait for it

almost

it was a top speed room with 3 X1's, so naturally I got mine. The guy got mad because I could drive my car straight and not wreck, but he kept hitting the wall

when you see a car coming up about to ram or t bone you, move out the way. its funny to think of thier reactions :)

Back