WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 1,222 comments
Welcome to the WRS,yaywalter and raz_10.

This is a great community of people who are willing to help out with any questions, driving or otherwise.

Its a competitive bunch with some really close racing each week.

Hope to see you on the track soon.

Kenny

Welcome, to all the new drivers. Great to see some new faces in the field.

Trust you will enjoy your WRS experience and the friendships to be made here.

Hope to see you on the track and on the leader board.👍

Welcome to all of the new drivers, hope to see you out on the track. 👍

yaywalter, I see you are from the Houston area. I lived in Katy for a couple of years. Good to see you out on the track in your first week. Keep at it, driving these combos will improve your skills.

Kevin

Wow, Div. 1, higher than I thought I'd score, but still nice :D

That BMW is kind of a hand-full at first, but it is possible to tame it and go faster, I mean look at the time differences in Div. 1, others managed 2 whole secs faster than mine :scared:

Now that's fast 👍

01GTP
Welcome to the WRS,yaywalter and raz_10.

This is a great community of people who are willing to help out with any questions, driving or otherwise.

Its a competitive bunch with some really close racing each week.

Hope to see you on the track soon.

Kenny
gtbadboy
Welcome, to all the new drivers. Great to see some new faces in the field.

Trust you will enjoy your WRS experience and the friendships to be made here.

Hope to see you on the track and on the leader board.

Thanks. You'll be seeing me quite a bit, hopefully. :)

EDK
Welcome to all of the new drivers, hope to see you out on the track. 👍

yaywalter, I see you are from the Houston area. I lived in Katy for a couple of years. Good to see you out on the track in your first week. Keep at it, driving these combos will improve your skills.

Kevin

Yeah. Gran Turismo is one of my favorite games, so I figured I might as well play it competitively and improve my driving.

Please welcome crx1299 to the WRS.

crx1299 has been placed into Division 1

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. 👍

Qualified Drivers List (Div 1 ) updated:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2783228&postcount=2

Qualifying replay requested 👍

Here we go again...

...Please welcome crx1299 to the WRS.

crx1299 has been placed into Division 1

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. 👍

Qualified Drivers List (Div 1 ) updated:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2783228&postcount=2

Qualifying replay requested, received, and verified clean 👍

Edit:

Due to crx1299 having prior knowledge of the qualifying laps times for this qualifying attempt, I have therefore decided to flag his time as a 'second run' in the qualifying drivers list.

Welcome to the WRS Kurei. Have fun racing with us here, we are competitive and try to help out where we can. See you on the track soon.

As for crx1299, glad to see you made it back here.

So much for your hubris, SkengD. ;) No disrespect for division 2, but you were talking like you were one of the very best GT4 players in the world. That's what a place like GTP does to you! Very humbling. Seriously, have fun here, Skeng, and the WRS is sure to improve your skills on tires besides R5s. 👍 Maybe you can even climb the ranks to Division 1 (the land of the GT4 aliens) if you take this seriously. Then you can brag about setting records in GT4.

And considering where he's placed along with his practice times that I saw (before Daan the maan edited them :sly: ), I now know what standard is needed to get into D1. :D

Thanks for that Skeng. 👍:P

And considering where he's placed along with his practice times that I saw (before Daan the maan edited them :sly: ), I now know what standard is needed to get into D1. :D

But I will deny you entry because of it.

Please don't joke around with such an important part of the WRS

Who's joking?!?! I'm serious about it. I'm sorry but the ball was dropped when HE posted his practice times up Sphinx, not I.

And for the record, I have nothing BUT respect for the WRS, the times set by the D1 guys make me cringe at their quickness and I try myself privately between tunes to see how I stack up against them. 👍

Needless to say, my times are not in their league.

I don't like your attitude. So you have lost my respect already.
You may not have a chance to gain it back, ever.
Up till these posts I thought you were respectful.

I don't like your attitude. So you have lost my respect already.
You may not have a chance to gain it back, ever.
Up till these posts I thought you were respectful.

I've already said that I have nothing BUT respect for the WRS. SHEESH!! :irked:

If you want me to be a parrot saying it for the next 20 posts I will, but I've already PM'ed Sphinx and stated my feelings and said what was needed to be said and left it at that.

But since you brought this back up, I've said to him that I'll start at the bottom of Div 3 regardless of any qualifying time I'd submit to him IF (and it's a big if) he felt that he would like to have me in the WRS due to the fact that I know what Skeng's practice times were. I'm not here to disrespect other people's competitions and I consider the WRS to be 1 of the highest rated competitions in ALL of GTPlanet.

But not liking my attitude?? Meh, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it and not my problem whether you like my attitude or not.

But not liking my attitude?? Meh, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it and not my problem whether you like my attitude or not.

Just don't go around here dissin' the steward. Not a good way to start out here.

And if my/our opinions of you don't matter, don't compete here then.

When did I start disrespecting Sphinx?? :odd: You see what I typed, I didn't say anything bad about him OR that matter the WRS dude. So don't put words into my mouth. :irked::grumpy:

And I never said that people's opinions didn't matter, what I said was it's not my problem if people don't like me. I'm not going to cry or lose sleep over you being pissed off at me that's all. :indiff: If you don't like me or my attitudes towards issues, that's your perogative and good on you for it. 👍

Anyway, you know the score now so let's just bury the issue. Agreed?? :)

Anyway, you know the score now so let's just bury the issue. Agreed?? :)

No not agreed here anyway! .. who the hell are you to come in here saying blatantly "I know what the qualifying times are and I will just submit accordingly"? And then to say you will submit at the bottom of D3 and work your way up :dopey: Your a bit of a prankster or an ass ... anyway you run the qualifier then get a replay device and submit your best clean lap and clean replay together before you get entry into this series! and thats a special rule just for you alone considering you are such a smug git who likes to spotlight himself as the guy who says stuff the rules! :rolleyes:

Thats how it is and if you don't like it then do us all a favour and piss off :) 👍

My apologies in advance for the mess I have caused , if I knew i would of never posted my first practice time. The WRS is quite humbling , I will be trying this weeks challenge of the M3 at Suzuka today. I do hope there are some future WRS challenges with R5 tires and full modified cars, If so I am sure i will be promoted to Div. 1.

If the WRS is only about stock cars then I might have to live in Div. 2 , I guess we will see, Suzuka is a very challenging course so good luck to all out there.

No not agreed here anyway! .. who the hell are you to come in here saying blatantly "I know what the qualifying times are and I will just submit accordingly"? And then to say you will submit at the bottom of D3 and work your way up :dopey: Your a bit of a prankster or an ass ... anyway you run the qualifier then get a replay device and submit your best clean lap and clean replay together before you get entry into this series! and thats a special rule just for you alone considering you are such a smug git who likes to spotlight himself as the guy who says stuff the rules! :rolleyes:

Thats how it is and if you don't like it then do us all a favour and piss off :) 👍

👍👍👍👍, Ron

We don't appreciate the attitude around here, mafia_boy. You've received some very good advice and I would suggest you follow it or go away. 👍

Having just come off having to DQ myself for being STUPID I may as well admit to being conservatively stupid as well.

Attitude goes a long way with getting along here mafia_boy! If I may humbly suggest you check your ego at the door or don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!

You state you don't care if anyone likes you. Fine, until you've an attitude change please add me to the list of those who have little respect for you, and I'll thank you in advance to at least respect the Steward, who spends countless hours attempting to make things run smoothly around here despite individuals such as yourself.
Onward!

No not agreed here anyway! .. who the hell are you to come in here saying blatantly "I know what the qualifying times are and I will just submit accordingly"?

Because I saw the practice times SkengD put up in the GT4 forum. I didn't say I know everyone's, so once again don't put words in my mouth. :grumpy:

And then to say you will submit at the bottom of D3 and work your way up :dopey: Your a bit of a prankster or an ass ... anyway you run the qualifier then get a replay device and submit your best clean lap and clean replay together before you get entry into this series! and thats a special rule just for you alone considering you are such a smug git who likes to spotlight himself as the guy who says stuff the rules! :rolleyes:

Now I'm getting annoyed at this.......did I say stuff the rules?!?! NO!! :mad: I said due to seeing those practice times in the GT4 forum I had a fair idea of what would be required to get to D1. 💡 I could've kept the info private, just gone ahead and in my eyes technically, cheat and get into D1 straightaway but I didn't....maybe it wasn't the best worded way of saying it, but atleast I'm a bit more honest than some for actually mentioning it?? ;):cool:

I've got no problems sending Sphinx a video replay of a CLEAN qualifying time AND the whole driving session from start to finish if need be to show how me driving the time then the replay.

But where in the hell do you get off calling me names?!?! I haven't insulted you, let alone directed ANY post in your direction (who are you again??), and I thought being abusive against other members was against AUP, regardless if you're a Premium payer or not?? :irked:

Quite an eloquent comment. :rolleyes: How about NO! and let you continue to whinge and swear. ;)

*added bit* gtbadboy..........read ALL my posts. I NEVER INSULTED SPHINX, AND I DID NOT, REPEAT DID NOT!!!!! INSULT THE WRS INTENTIONALLY!!! I RESPECT HIM AND RESPECT (NOW RESPECTED, PAST TENSE) THE WRS................OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST READING THE FREAKING REACTIONS FROM EACHOTHER?!?!

(and yes I will use caps lock for that comment!!)

I don't usually come in to the WRS forum, i just followed a link from SkengD's thread in the GT4 forum.

Having read the last page I think you are all jumping on mafia_boy a bit much.

He saw the splits that SkengD put up, (i did too but i'm not in the WRS and have forgotten them already!) and came here to tell you all. Obviously that gives him an unfair advantage and Sphinx fairly commented that he would not be able to get in to Div1 on his qualifying time.

mafia_boy has accepted this and said he doesn't mind what division he goes in as he will work his way up to whatever division he belongs in fairly.

From what I have read he has nothing but respect for Sphinx and the WRS so some of you need to back off.

Can you blame someone for having a bad attitude when multiple members call him a Cheater, prankster, ass, and then telling him to piss off.

I think some of you should look at your own attitudes.

Having read the last page I think you are all jumping on mafia_boy a bit much.

He saw the splits that SkengD put up, (i did too but i'm not in the WRS and have forgotten them already!) and came here to tell you all. Obviously that gives him an unfair advantage and Sphinx fairly commented that he would not be able to get in to Div1 on his qualifying time.

mafia_boy has accepted this and said he doesn't mind what division he goes in as he will work his way up to whatever division he belongs in fairly.

From what I have read he has nothing but respect for Sphinx and the WRS so some of you need to back off.

Can you blame someone for having a bad attitude when multiple members call him a Cheater, prankster, ass, and then telling him to piss off.

I think some of you should look at your own attitudes.

If you haven't caught on, we take this seriously around here.

But since you brought this back up, I've said to him that I'll start at the bottom of Div 3 regardless of any qualifying time I'd submit to him IF (and it's a big if) he felt that he would like to have me in the WRS due to the fact that I know what Skeng's practice times were. I'm not here to disrespect other people's competitions and I consider the WRS to be 1 of the highest rated competitions in ALL of GTPlanet.

Main issue - You've missed the point of what we are doing here. If you'd like to have bragging rights based on your qualifying time as opposed to participating in the weekly competitions, you don't belong here to begin with. You SHOULD care about earning the respect of those who are in here racing every week. The qualifier is just a starting point and most people start out placing in the middle or bottom of their respective divisions anyhow.

Your comments about video replays don't help your cause much, either. I would suggest you buy a max drive if you don't already have one. Follow Mr. P's advice on submitting. And don't post here again until you have submitted your time and replay to Sphinx.

If you are not interested in participating in our weekly competitons and earning the respect of the WRS members by performing at a high level and backing up your performance according to the rules, you should just go away.

We have had way too much of this crap lately, with people disrespecting the rules of the WRS.

Back