[WTG] Wienish' Tuning Garage - NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE! - 24/01 Camaro, 106 S16...

• Thread starter Wienish
  • 238 comments
Username: C_Monster
Vehicle: G37 by Highend Performance
Use: Racing
Budget: No budget
Personal wishes: Tuned with all driving aids OFF (besides ABS@1 of course)

You do great work Wienish! Keep it up man!

Unfortunately, I'm having this kind of a financial crisis. I'm racing back some money, but I simply don't have enough money yet to buy the certain cars, or tune them. It goes about the following cars and you can also see how far I am with them:

Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC Not bought yet
Cadillac Cien Got it, tune not ready yet
Formula GT (low prior) Not bought yet
Grand Touring Garage Trans-Cammer Not bought yet
High End Performance G37 Not bought yet
HKS CT230R Not bought yet
Honda NSX Type R Not bought yet
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Got it, tune not ready yet
Nissan GTR V-Spec Not bought yet
Nissan mm-R Cup Car Got it (I think), tune not ready yet
Toyota FT-86 Got it, tune not ready yet

A quick look tells me I have another 11 cars to tune at the moment, and I only own 3 or 4. Overall counting comes to approx 75,000 each car (I take wide numbers to be sure I will be having enough money) and probably about 250,000 cr to tune them up.

I think it would be safe to get to the tuning as soon as I reach 3,5 million Cr, I have got 970,000 by now, and I'm taking a brake. Will go on tomorrow. Hopefully I will be enjoying these races much more then, so I can get up the money then, so I will be able to start buying and tuning at Thursday and tunes will be complete this weekend.

Our apologies for this delay! We hope you understand.

Edit: I'm thinking of adding the driving uses "Snow" and "Dirt", for offroad driving. How do you guys think about this?

Username: Meelapo
Vehicle: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
Use: Racing, Time Trial
Budget: Unlimited
Personal wishes: Nothing really. I own this car in real life and would love a tuned virtual version of it.

Thank you very much!

Actually it looks like I found another post where they've tuned it (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147415). At least it's once less car to do. It looks like you've got quite the backlog. Thanks again for offering this service.

Last edited:
Username: GT506
Vehicle: Takata Dome NSX '03
Use: 30 lap race (multiple tracks) top speed no more than 170 on any track.
Budget: no budget, go all out
Personal wishes: Need a setup that's fast, but doesn't burn through the Racing Hards. I'm having to pit 3 times to their 1.

Username: Mafiak100
Vehicle: Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 04
Budget: No budget
Personal wishes: I want a fast car mainly good curve and good brakes, good for track.

Tank you ^^

Unfortunately, I'm having this kind of a financial crisis. I'm racing back some money, but I simply don't have enough money yet to buy the certain cars, or tune them. It goes about the following cars and you can also see how far I am with them:

Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC Not bought yet
Cadillac Cien Got it, tune not ready yet
Formula GT (low prior) Not bought yet
Grand Touring Garage Trans-Cammer Not bought yet
High End Performance G37 Not bought yet
HKS CT230R Not bought yet
Honda NSX Type R Not bought yet
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Got it, tune not ready yet
Nissan GTR V-Spec Not bought yet
Nissan mm-R Cup Car Got it (I think), tune not ready yet
Toyota FT-86 Got it, tune not ready yet

A quick look tells me I have another 11 cars to tune at the moment, and I only own 3 or 4. Overall counting comes to approx 75,000 each car (I take wide numbers to be sure I will be having enough money) and probably about 250,000 cr to tune them up.

I think it would be safe to get to the tuning as soon as I reach 3,5 million Cr, I have got 970,000 by now, and I'm taking a brake. Will go on tomorrow. Hopefully I will be enjoying these races much more then, so I can get up the money then, so I will be able to start buying and tuning at Thursday and tunes will be complete this weekend.

Our apologies for this delay! We hope you understand.

Edit: I'm thinking of adding the driving uses "Snow" and "Dirt", for offroad driving. How do you guys think about this?

Maybe I could help you saving your time of buying the car, I could borrow you my Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC for you to tune it up and then you could send me back the car?

Just add my PSNid: JoKurTune and I'll send you the car.

Username: VicioustC
Vehicle: Lancer Evolution IV GSR (Premium)
Use: Blasting through the Nurburgring!
Budget: Open
Personal wishes: I'd like as little understeer as possible and as much grip as possible. Similar to the way you made the R32 feel.
Btw, I'd be glad to lend my car over to you all ready to tune. Just PM me your PSN ID so we can work something out :)

Username: GT506
Vehicle: Takata Dome NSX '03
Use: 30 lap race (multiple tracks) top speed no more than 170 on any track.
Budget: no budget, go all out
Personal wishes: Need a setup that's fast, but doesn't burn through the Racing Hards. I'm having to pit 3 times to their 1.

I'll give you a Super GT car as a reward, friend me gotech06

Username: burninrubber
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA '05 (Race Modded)
Use: Drifting / Sport
Budget: infinite
Personal wishes: Maxed out drifter , capable of running competent times nurburgring. No assist except abs 1-3

I'm going to be sorry for the delays, if I am not yet. Today I got phone call that i have a intake conversation Friday at a supermarket I'm going to work, just to earn a little bit extra. I will try to make the tunes as soon as possible, and to try to satisfy you guys, I'm even making one or two extra cars, that you can tune for fun in online for example. This includes an Autobianchi A112 Abarth which is able to make it over 150mph (250 km/h).

Hope this will keep you happy!

Goodbye.

PS: @ burninrubber: You want to use the car for drift on the Nurby?

Maybe I could help you saving your time of buying the car, I could borrow you my Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC for you to tune it up and then you could send me back the car?

Just add my PSNid: JoKurTune and I'll send you the car.

Yeah dude I would be more then happy to send you my G37 if you'd like. My PSN is C_Monster23af. Either way man, it's all good. I appreciate the fact that you're willing to share your knowledge with those of us who aren't as talented at this stuff.

Already have the G37, same as some other cars from the list. In fact, I've already almost done your G37, just a little perfection and it's ready to go, I think.

I'm going to be sorry for the delays, if I am not yet. Today I got phone call that i have a intake conversation Friday at a supermarket I'm going to work, just to earn a little bit extra. I will try to make the tunes as soon as possible, and to try to satisfy you guys, I'm even making one or two extra cars, that you can tune for fun in online for example. This includes an Autobianchi A112 Abarth which is able to make it over 150mph (250 km/h).

Hope this will keep you happy!

Goodbye.

PS: @ burninrubber: You want to use the car for drift on the Nurby?

That's ok dude. I got nothing but time.

Just a thought, for all the hard work you're doing wouldn't it be an idea to get the cars from the requesters?

I wouldn't mind giving a car to you to tune, if you don't mind spending the money on the set-up. That could work out well as you're doing everyone a massive favour.

This is of course just a suggestion :)

pixelmoose, i can understand why you come up with this idea, but I don't do this on purpose. If I buy a car, and tune it, I can have fun with it by myself as well. With this, I keep challenging myself, with better and better cars as a result (I hope). If I have to lend cars from the requesters, there could possibly pass days before I can come up with 1 tune, instead of the 6-7 I can get now if I just push it a little. Besides: If I get ideas in the future, like this image thing in the main post, I need the cars to photograph, and with this, I don't rush the requesters more than needed. At last this method, to buy and make the cars by myself, nobody can say I'm scamming ;)

Well, since it's almost Friday, I have this update. There are lucky people, but there also are less lucky people, since I haven't had internet for a few hours (and so I just bought some cars I remembered). The two cars that are meant for fun (and as a apology for the delays) I have done (quickly, but the only think that makes the 'fun'-part is the speed)

Blitz ER34 D1 Spec Bought, not tuned yet
Cadillac Cien Bought, not tuned yet
Formula GT Bought, tuned, but for own use, so have to adjust a little bit
GTG Mustang "Trans-Cammer" Bought, tuned, almost done
HEP G37 Bought, tuned, done
HKS CT230R Bought, tuned, almost done
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Bought, tuned, not satisfied yet
Honda NSX Type R Bought, tuned, done
Honda Takata Dome NSX Not bought yet
Mercedes SLS AMG Bought, tuned, but for my own, so I have to adjust some things
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR Bought, tuned, but for my own, so I have to adjust some things
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Not bought yet
Nissan GT-R VSpec Bought, tuned, not satisfied yet
Nissan mm-R Cup Car Bought, not tuned yet
Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C Bought, tuned, not satisfied yet
Toyota FT-86 Bought, tuned, to be honest just hopeless, but I'll give it a second attempt.

The fun cars are going to be a Honda City Turbo and the Autobianchi A112 Abarth. Both achieve about 150mph.

But I'm going to sleep now, so I can't do anything tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day and I will try to tune as many as possible vehicles this weekend.

Once again thanks for the patience!

pixelmoose, i can understand why you come up with this idea, but I don't do this on purpose. If I buy a car, and tune it, I can have fun with it by myself as well. With this, I keep challenging myself, with better and better cars as a result (I hope). If I have to lend cars from the requesters, there could possibly pass days before I can come up with 1 tune, instead of the 6-7 I can get now if I just push it a little. Besides: If I get ideas in the future, like this image thing in the main post, I need the cars to photograph, and with this, I don't rush the requesters more than needed. At last this method, to buy and make the cars by myself, nobody can say I'm scamming ;)

I know you're not scamming and I completely understand why you're getting the cars yourself. It means you get to run the tunes at your pace and the pressure is completely off. What I will say however, is that if I need a specific set-up for a specific car...

1.> I'd buy the car and upgrades
2.> give them to you
3.> *patiently* wait for you to find time to adjust the tuning ;)
4.> Buy the car and upgrades for myself while you keep the gift item for all the work.

I'd obviously discuss what colour/hood etcetera that you wanted first. I'd like to see a use-able Lamborghini Murciélago VS, Mazda RX-8, and the bane of my life as it stands right now, the Enzo. These are not official requests (which is why I have not laid them out as such), just some food for thought and if you wanted any of these cars what colours would you prefer? ;)

If you officially request them, I'll take them as well in the way you told, so I do finetuning only. Unfortunately you have to wait until the other tunes are done, on which I'm very busy now. I can take a look and tune them, but still want you to form in the lists if you are okay with me tuning them, so I at least know what you exactly want, and eventually don't want.

I get that you're busy, that's why I'll leave this for now. I'm saving up for the ZR1 RM myself, but as soon as I have that and it's all set up I'll drop a tuning request.

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

hi wienish, i just like to say that your setup suits my driving style and it is truly awesome! thanks... i played a bit with the details tho, ie. aero to 0F 12R...
👍👍👍

Username: TheNolesAreBack
Vehicle: Buick Special 62
Budget: No Limit
Personal wishes: Needs to be able to make a turn without sliding off the track

have a cup of coffee and chill to the sound of engines ref-ing :) thx for the tune for the merc! might need your help for other cars if i thought of any interesting ones. :) 👍👍👍

Name:flyingpigs
Vehicle: Civic Type R'08
Use client: Racing
Budget client: No budget
Personal wishes client: Fun to drive

hope this isnt asking too much from you :nervous:

Back