YEAAAAAAAA!Just picked up a 2J!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter anson7900
  • 49 comments
Yes, there was. I'm going to have to wait 2000 game days for one to cycle around in my UCD. Getting one is so difficult that when you do get one, it's worth celebrating :cheers:

Cowboys965
Was there really a need for a thread?

I think its a great reason for a thread I still dont have mine been playing since release well done.

I don't have gt5 so I don't really know if this is accurate but when playing gt4 with a 2j it's a great car, just a little drifty. And kudos to the designer who made the back end look like a washing machine.

Grats. Now it will collect dust in your garage, except for bringing it out for the occasional TT seasonals :P

It's not a big deal because you can get one easily by grinding a 1970 ticket.

I have 4 of these. Didn't think it was that big of deal getting one. I mean, it's a good car and deffinately has its advatages, but I didn't feel like I won the lottery or anything, lol. Matter of fact, I let a good number of them pass by in my UCD before I bought my first one. It was one of the last cars I bought to complete my "every car in the game" collection. Congrats on your purchase tho. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car.

KB18FAN
I have 4 of these. Didn't think it was that big of deal getting one. I mean, it's a good car and deffinately has its advatages, but I didn't feel like I won the lottery or anything, lol. Matter of fact, I let a good number of them pass by in my UCD before I bought my first one. It was one of the last cars I bought to complete my "every car in the game" collection. Congrats on your purchase tho. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car.

Don't kill it for him, the guys happy let him celebrate how he chooses.

KB18FAN

I dont see why he shouldnt celebrate.

Hell I celebrated when I won the delorean on b spec he he.

Wasn't trying to kill it for him or tell him he shouldn't celebrate. I was just giving my point of view of getting the car. I even ended my post with a congrats to him on his purchase. Really guys, its too early in the morning to deal with you guys taking shots at me just because of a simple post.

No, there was no reason for a thread, you getting this car provides nothing beneficial to anyone or the forum. New members should no be allowed to start threads..End of story.

yes,i think it deserves a thread, i mean really, threads are free, they dont pollute the environment and if you dont want to read it,its the easiest thing in the world to skip over.

Well, if everyone makes a thread about anything it'll soon pollute this entire forum in the form of clutter.
Just because they're free to create doesn't mean you shouldn't think beforehand about whether it really contributes something to this forum.
If it's just to announce something, then there are already plenty of other threads to announce it in (there are for example multiple threads about the 2J).

About the subject of the 2J, there's a 1970 birthday ticket as mentioned before (or a level 23 ticket) and a while back it was in the OCD as well.
So obtaining it isn't that hard at all if you know where to look.

Instead of everyone playing hall monitor, has anyone bothered to point this thread out to a mod to let them decide if its thread worthy or not. After all, that is part of their job and ultimately, they are the ones that have the final word on the matter. I too have an opinion on the matter but since my opinion doesn't matter, I simply keep my mouth shut. Bottom line, instead of bickering on whether there should be a thread for this or not, report it and let the mods decide.

congratz on your 2j ..a special car it is ..must of been ,banned the technology back in the day

25 replies and bitching if it worthy of a thread ..dont reply and i reckon it would die

and i do think it is worthy of a thread

any anal doctors about

you dont have to read stuff that is posted

seems people just post about`` is it worthy`` just to get a better posting number

Last edited:
Yes, there was. I'm going to have to wait 2000 game days for one to cycle around in my UCD. Getting one is so difficult that when you do get one, it's worth celebrating :cheers:

2000 game days, I can get one any time I want one easy.

KB18FAN
Instead of everyone playing hall monitor, has anyone bothered to point this thread out to a mod to let them decide if its thread worthy or not. After all, that is part of their job and ultimately, they are the ones that have the final word on the matter. I too have an opinion on the matter but since my opinion doesn't matter, I simply keep my mouth shut. Bottom line, instead of bickering on whether there should be a thread for this or not, report it and let the mods decide.

Your posts over this weekend have been exasperating to read.. You seem to pick knits with everything,Just take a breath, I'm pretty sure if a mod found this lock worthy he would've locked it up long before you typed your post. Thanks for coming in.

Latest Posts

Back