You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
gordongt
NEW NEWS. I have two PS3s in the house but if I trade through one PS3, I can't trade through the other. Don't know if anyone else has expierenced this yet.

I believe you need to trade from a different account of the 2nd ps3. 👍

1 trade per ps3
1 trade per account

That's how i understand it, someone please correct me if i'm wrong ;)

I believe you need to trade from a different account of the 2nd ps3. 👍

1 trade per ps3
1 trade per account

That's how i understand it, someone please correct me if i'm wrong ;)

I did use two accounts and it still wouldn't let me trade from the second account on the second PS3

Yep. I'm seeing A LOT of GT5 being listed on eBay. Everyday I've seen new listings. And this has been for AT LEAST 4 months now. You gotta be blind to not see a pattern here.

Sorry to point out the bleeding obvious to you, but the game (as of the time you posted) was over a year old. That is why there are 'A LOT' on eBay.

If anything it is a good thing that there are new listings each day because it means that people are only just getting bored enough to sell it. Name another game that you, or anybody else owns, that you have played for well over a year?

Looking through my collection and the only other game I can honestly say is GTA:IV. And that is only because GTA:V hasn't come out yet.

I did use two accounts and it still wouldn't let me trade from the second account on the second PS3

I have been trading for about a year now and for 8 months of that i have been trading from 2 accounts 1 on each ps3 that i own never had a problem.

To prevent useless threads, could the OP subject have included that DLC isn't tradeable either?

Hopefully that helps 👍

Cheers

To prevent useless threads, could the OP subject have included that DLC isn't tradeable either?

Hopefully that helps 👍

Cheers

Would be nice but his Last Activity: Mar 15 2012 8:15 PM, So am guessing until he/she come,s back and looks in we will keep getting people posting in a place that doesn,t get read through the thread? But a quick glance at the OP?

And in my honest opinion the thread is a bit of a waste of time when newbies just tend to post what ever they like thats including cars that are over the limit, So its not actually serving the purpose it was created for?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Last edited:
And in my honest opinion the thread is a bit of a waste of time when newbies just tend to post what ever they like thats including cars that are over the limit, So its not actually serving the purpose it was created for?

Well, true so true. But it´s not that useless because smart asses like me always have a thread we can refer and point to. Not that I`m doing it regulary - only on occasions. :sly:

Well, true so true. But it´s not that useless because smart asses like me always have a thread we can refer and point to. Not that I`m doing it regulary - only on occasions. :sly:

Yes but the point being there is nothing much to refer to in the OP

Full copy of the OP has of last update : Last edited by kingaraya; May 02 2011 at 1:02 AM. Reason: Updated

TRADING RULES from Patch v1.07 - 4th March 2011

- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded.
- Used cars valued at 950,000 Cr and above are not able to be traded due to their un-stated 'new' car value being over 1,000,000 Cr.
- One gift of one car or ticket per PS3 per day.
- All tickets are still tradeable except individual car tickets for vehicles valued over 1,000,000 Cr
- The S Vettel, and Carbon Prototype X2010's are not tradeable.
- You are not able to gift cars over 1,000,000 cr to yourself from multiple accounts on the same ps3.

Original v1.07 restriction announcement
From --> http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/gt5news/d5560.html

Specifically.....

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system

It has also been independantly confirmed by multiple users that only one car per ps3 can be gifted per day. This means if you have 15 accounts on one console, 14 of those accounts will not be able to gift a car.

So once you or any others have taken the information on board that cars and there limits for trading then there,s not much point revisiting the OP.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Before you all get a discussion...I only spoke about the subject of the OP.

Not the OP, not when the owner last edited it or how many people (!) post after my post.

So, enjoy whatever discussions you want to have 👍

Before you all get a discussion...I only spoke about the subject of the OP.

Not the OP, not when the owner last edited it or how many people (!) post after my post.

So, enjoy whatever discussions you want to have 👍

I think If you read the title and the OP its explains everything that the title says it does.?

"You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within."

So why must people carry on posting silly commets and not use a little common sense.?

Its like having instructions on how to tie your shoe lace,s and having to refer back to it?:(

Creative: (Video links REMOVED?)

It`s off topic. But I know what you mean, christara321

Yes just wish these silly STICKIES in the market place were closed so no one can just keep post whoring to boost there counts or come up with questions that have been answered in thread already?
I think some of the stickies could be amalgamated into one so its better to see the information needed rather than jump from thread to thread?
And I mean after a year do people really still need this info anyway?
And if so then I see it has a must to be blended in with the GT5 Blacklist just so any New member or some one who has only just got the game knows all the information and its one thread rather than multiples?
Anyway looks like tradings coming to an end so might just pack the bags and wait for GT6, Thats quite some holiday to look forward too regarding how long it took for 5 to get to my PS?

I think If you read the title and the OP its explains everything that the title says it does.?

"You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within."

So why must people carry on posting silly commets and not use a little common sense.?

Its like having instructions on how to tie your shoe lace,s and having to refer back to it?:(

Everybody had to learn to tie their shoes at some point.
And to make that easier, there are partents that help their kid to learn the trick!

And according to your vision, all DLC are over 1.000.000 CR?!

But I will stop this useless conversation.

Everybody had to learn to tie their shoes at some point.
And to make that easier, there are partents that help their kid to learn the trick!

And according to your vision, all DLC are over 1.000.000 CR?!

But I will stop this useless conversation.

We all know that not all DLC are over 1 Million credits.:dunce:

And has for the shoe laces, Do you need to get your manual out every time you turn you PS3, Am guessing not. So am giving a refence that once read NOT every numski needs to keep sitting there having to keep going back to read something that is has plain to see in the TITLE?
Just like the refence to the shoe laces. Once learnt am sure you don,t need instructions to keep on making sure you have tied them right?
Seriously mate I think sometimes you own the forums from the amount of posting you like to do.?
Anyway enough said, Keep em. Bye for now.:)

Last edited:
We all know that not all DLC are over 1 Million credits.:dunce:

And has for the shoe laces, Do you need to get your manual out every time you turn you PS3, Am guessing not. So am giving a refence that once read NOT every numski needs to keep sitting there having to keep going back to read something that is has plain to see in the TITLE?
Seriously mate I think sometimes you own the forums from the amount of posting you like to do.?
Anyway enough said, Keep em. Bye for now.:)

Exactly to see in the TITLE, and that is not their at the moment.
So I suggest the idea to add it.

What has my post count to do with this? Exspecially from somebody with nearly 4000 posts himself :lol:

Exactly to see in the TITLE, and that is not their at the moment.
So I suggest the idea to add it.

What has my post count to do with this? Exspecially from somebody with nearly 4000 posts himself :lol:

Firstly I will address your issue here.:)
Lets look at what you posted and then what I posted.
You said what about DLC.
I said fat chance of that ATM since he hasn,t been on since a few weeks ago.

I was pointing out the thread TITLE holds its own substance has it explains everything before you even go in to the OP.?

Then you keep getting stupid things that people come up with that simply keep asking or suggesting thats irrelevent to the thread.?
Thats not just this sticky but all that go in the market place?

I also pointed out the thread serves it purpose in the TITLE. And I see it has irrelevent has you still get people making new threads asking for cars that over the 1 million limit.?

Now lets addres the issue over POST whores.
Just take a look at some of your threads mate.? Thats why I said what I said.
Becuase about 70 % of it is idle chatter. And there is PM,s for that instance, Has the forums is not a place for gossiping.? There is a place for chatting away with others rather than in thread, Thats at the top right hand corner near your profile settings.
And if you wish take that up with a moderator. Then please do so, Has am lead to belief that all posts in thread are to be kept on subject matter.?

EDIT: And the bits that bolder in your post is laughable mate has you know where majority of my posts came from.:lol:

Last edited:
Firstly I will address your issue here.:)
Lets look at what you posted and then what I posted.
You said what about DLC.
I said fat chance of that ATM since he hasn,t been on since a few weeks ago.

I was pointing out the thread TITLE holds its own substance has it explains everything before you even go in to the OP.?

Then you keep getting stupid things that people come up with that simply keep asking or suggesting thats irrelevent to the thread.?
Thats not just this sticky but all that go in the market place?

I also pointed out the thread serves it purpose in the TITLE. And I see it has irrelevent has you still get people making new threads asking for cars that over the 1 million limit.?

Now lets addres the issue over POST whores.
Just take a look at some of your threads mate.? Thats why I said what I said.
Becuase about 70 % of it is idle chatter. And there is PM,s for that instance, Has the forums is not a place for gossiping.? There is a place for chatting away with others rather than in thread, Thats at the top right hand corner near your profile settings.
And if you wish take that up with a moderator. Then please do so, Has am lead to belief that all posts in thread are to kept on subject matter.?

Hmmm, my first post was about DLC, not about the 1.000.000 limit.

Now I understand lots of things...woow :lol: :lol:
Oh and a little correction on your post, they are your issues, not mine.

Hmmm, my first post was about DLC, not about the 1.000.000 limit.

Now I understand lots of things...woow :lol: :lol:
Oh and a little correction on your post, they are your issues, not mine.

Well I guess you don,t understand thats why we have come this far down the thread? :ouch:

And has for the posts issue.
Well just read thru some of your own posts and others thats just Idle gossip with each other.
1) It keeps them at the top of the market place board so ruins it for others who are trying to get trades done.?
2) Since yours and others like it take priority while its being chattered in thread?
3)It is an issue when Idle gossip in thread and off subject have no relevance to the subject matter.
4) There is a CHAT feature at the top right hand corner of your settings. Or maybe look into installing MSN or something so then IDLE gossip off subject can stay out of threads?

Well I guess you don,t understand thats why we have come this far down the thread? :ouch:

And has for the posts issue.
Well just read thru some of your own posts and others thats just Idle gossip with each other.
1) It keeps them at the top of the market place board so ruins it for others who are trying to get trades done.?
2) Since yours and others like it take priority while its being chattered in thread?
3)It is an issue when Idle gossip in thread and off subject have no relevance to the subject matter.
4) There is a CHAT feature at the top right hand corner of your settings. Or maybe look into installing MSN or something so then IDLE gossip off subject can stay out of threads?

Maybe I do chat too much, but that is up to the Moderators, right?
You can of course ask them to message me...since you seems SO annoyed with the fact there are threads which you don't participate in.

And this seems to be a long chat, why didn't you invite me in #4 , the chat function? :lol:

Maybe I do chat too much, but that is up to the Moderators, right?
You can of course ask them to message me...since you seems SO annoyed with the fact there are threads which you don't participate in.

And this seems to be a long chat, why didn't you invite me in #4 , the chat function? :lol:

Yes mate its ok thats just what I have done:(

And I participate in threads thats relevent, Not just to chat away to past the day.:)
Anyway its getting a little boring is this now, So have a nice day, chat you later. Am sure I can find a thread we can have a right good natter in.?
Bye

I think this restrictor is completely un-needed and was an immature response to a problem that could have been solved without rash, drastic actions.
Here is how I think it should work:
- Both the trader AND the receiver must have the level and money to be able to get/send the car.
- After a car has been traded, you can't trade for another 30 minutes.
This would have worked way better because the lower levels still can't get X1s etc.

Super Novi
I think this restrictor is completely un-needed and was an immature response to a problem that could have been solved without rash, drastic actions.
Here is how I think it should work:
- Both the trader AND the receiver must have the level and money to be able to get/send the car.
- After a car has been traded, you can't trade for another 30 minutes.
This would have worked way better because the lower levels still can't get X1s etc.

There is only one flaw to this.
The X2010 (all variations) is a Level 40 car. But you can get it at Level 30/35. So it would be a pain for some people having a car that is untradeable because they aint Level 40. Just a thought.

There is only one flaw to this.
The X2010 (all variations) is a Level 40 car. But you can get it at Level 30/35. So it would be a pain for some people having a car that is untradeable because they aint Level 40. Just a thought.

Then they should reach level 40. Reaching level 40 in B-Spec is pretty easy once you have beaten the majority of the A-Spec events, and even more so if you have %200 with that login bonus.

Trading under a million dollar cars was an attempt to keep everything fair, meanwhile when they were focused on this rule people were doing 200 lap ssr7 races with 3 second lap times, making 4mil in under five minutes... by the time they figured that out I already owned enough enzos to have money for any car that came around I wanted. You too can have money at your disposal simply by doing seasonal events. Level up bspec drivers and get your 20 million dollars.

Trading under a million dollar cars was an attempt to keep everything fair, meanwhile when they were focused on this rule people were doing 200 lap ssr7 races with 3 second lap times, making 4mil in under five minutes... by the time they figured that out I already owned enough enzos to have money for any car that came around I wanted. You too can have money at your disposal simply by doing seasonal events. Level up bspec drivers and get your 20 million dollars.

It isn't fair if people can't trade race cars with each other when they meet or go above the required level.
Its' actually incredibly easy to get a high enough level for an above average race car, but some are quite rare and very hard to find.
It would still be fair, as you need to have same or higher level needed to trade and so would the reciever.

Back