2012 Charger SRT8
1967 Nova SS
1957 Bel Air (dreaming now)
Thinking of more
F150 Raptor/Velociraptor
2012 CTS-V (coupe, wagon, and sedan)
2013 GT500
Shelby GT1000
1972 Lincoln Continental (really dreaming)
Bentley Continental Supersports
Ford Fiesta
AMG Black Series
Ferrari FXX
Ariel Atom
That's all.

Oh and Ram SRT10

(No F12) :-)

Oh and it's almost a garuntee a Nissan will be there soooo, Hennessey GT-R, I think with like 800-1000hp.

Last edited:
Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-1.jpg

Oh

My

God

A plus is that there's actually a good possibility (or at least more likely than most in this thread) it will be added due to its simplicity (no complex 4WD system, it may as well be a better looking and faster 599), the fact that it isn't a race car dedicated to a certain series that may or may not already be represented in the game, and that it's made by a company with good representation (that would be even better with its inclusion) in the game already.

Last edited:
Cars

One pain I've always thought has been hurting GT5, badly, is the fact that there aren't any Porsche's. I'd kill to see GT5 get that contract; even for GT6, that's a very good offer.

I'd like to see new B-Spec remote race events. It has been so freaking long since the update last time. With that, I'd like to see more helmets and suits.

I have always thought it would be cool to have a "Supercar Pack" or something, containing these cars...

-Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
-Koenigsegg Agera R
-Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
-Gumpert Apollo
-Zenvo ST1
-Aston Martin One-77
-Pagani Huayra
-Henessey Venom GT

Also, I'd like to see some updated hot-hatches, like the new Civic, Fiesta, Cruze, Clio, Cupra, etc. They did it with MINI and VW... why not others?

I'd like to see the whole 2012 Super GT (GT500) pack. Also, I'd like to see the three DTMs, available as TCs.

Tracks

Interlagos
Brno
Magny Cours
Catalunya
Estoril
Zandvoort
Zolder
Road America
Phillip Island
Shanghai
Mosport

I Hope they can add the 2012 SuperGT Cars and add other Racing series like
DTM 2012 for example.

10784_1g.jpg

but i Hope they add the Track which the different Racing Series use too.

+ Hockenheim, Norisring, Zandvoort, Valencia (which they scrapped!?), maybe Oschersleben, I don't care about the DTM variation of Brands Hatch but if it were the full track I would gladly accept it.

Gran Turismo needs some more diversity and it needs more European racing, besides Nurburgring. I don't expect PD to add all of them but I at least expect them to add Hockenheim.

Edit: Got Tree'd (sort of).

I have a good feeling about seeing if not for a future GT5 DLC a GT6 inclusion of the new Super GT 500 and Super GT300 cars.

I just went here : www.supergt.net and see what "sponsorship" appears right in the main page.

Of course PD has the licences for Super GT cars but for every game they have to pay money to keep it. So it is not as easy as say..."oh we have those cars so we are going to have it in the next game".

We can be sure (i think) for the future and for a possible DLC or upgrade in those cars IF! PD is not going to release GT6 in late 2013 and probably for 2014 (mid/late) but then again have those lovely cars.

Since we never know so much about licencing "problems" is good to see that GT appears in very good championships and competitions around the world as the 24h world championship (Nurburgring included) and Super GT series. Hope to see PD involved in DTM too. (saw the first race at Hockenheim and was great!)

I dont have a wishlist anymore.

I found it a waste of my time and energy.

What i want is for PD to put us all out of our misery and just tell us whats happening.

If the there is more DLC coming, when.

If there isn't, just tell us and we can all move on !!

I'm honestly sick of the amount of attention Japanese cars get in Gran Turismo, I know the game is Japanese and I know there are sponsors but the game needs to evolve a bit.

I dont have a wishlist anymore.

I found it a waste of my time and energy.

What i want is for PD to put us all out of our misery and just tell us whats happening.

If the there is more DLC coming, when.

If there isn't, just tell us and we can all move on !!

100% 👍

The feeling of isolation is strong when PD is the creator of one of your favorite video game series. In a world where social media is ultra-high and where global contact is made so much easier, you got to find a way to communicate with fans. That's how I see it. Kaz's translator needs to be put to more work!

I'm honestly sick of the amount of attention Japanese cars get in Gran Turismo, I know the game is Japanese and I know there are sponsors but the game needs to evolve a bit.

We are all looking for more balance. The supercars in GT5 are fairly well-balanced, but to ignore Sweden's Koenigsegg, Germany's Gumpert, England's Noble, U.S.A.'s Mosler and SSC, etc is just disappointing.

65 million GT copies sold....there's got to be money somewhere!

Last edited:
terminator363
+ Hockenheim, Norisring, Zandvoort, Valencia (which they scrapped!?), maybe Oschersleben, I don't care about the DTM variation of Brands Hatch but if it were the full track I would gladly accept it.
).

Yes. I dot understand why DTM doesn't run the full layout. If we got Brands Hatch as DLC, then we would need both layouts. Ohh...and some Formula Ford 1600's to go with...:drool:

I still don't understand why they scrapped Valencia, why was it exclusive to PSP?

I doubt they modeled it just for GTPSP, there has got to be more to it. I don't really like Valencia as much as say Norisring or Hockenheim but I think it's important in terms of a having more race tracks and in terms of recreating DTM races.

I still don't understand why they scrapped Valencia, why was it exclusive to PSP?

I doubt they modeled it just for GTPSP, there has got to be more to it. I don't really like Valencia as much as say Norisring or Hockenheim but I think it's important in terms of a having more race tracks and in terms of recreating DTM races.

I remember that! Yeah, why don't we have that? :confused:
If it were modeled for PSP then why not GT5?!

100% 👍

The feeling of isolation is strong when pd is the creator of one of your favorite video game series. In a world where social media is ultra-high and where global contact is made so much easier, you got to find a way to communicate with fans. That's how i see it. Kaz's translator needs to be put to more work!

This!

terminator363

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHTNTSMjlfc">YouTube Link</a>

Yes and FIA GT, etc.

70hemi
I remember that! Yeah, why don't we have that? :confused:
If it were modeled for PSP then why not GT5?!

Well if it were only that simple... But every game has to have everything licensed (or re licensed) I'm not sure why Valencia wouldn't want their track in the game, but who knows! The other, and more likely issue is money... Just like everything in the world the track obviously wants money for the track to be licensed and put in the game. Pd either didn't like their price, or vice versa. But summed up, dumb stuff is the reason it isn't in the game :(

If we ever get to have Porsches someday, all of the so-called "supercar" Porsches need to be in-game:

*pictures of Porsche cars

I doubt that will come any time soon.

For those of you that don't know why PD hasn't included Porsches in GT5, it's because Electronic Arts/EA has exclusive rights to Porsche. That means EA and Porsche are in a contract in which only EA has the right to include Porsche cars in any racing game or any game they would develop. ONLY EA. No PD, no Turn 10 or other developer. The reason why Turn 10 was able to include Porsches in previous Forza games is because they entered into a sub-licensing contract with EA. But for Forza 4, EA was greedy enough to not allow any sub-licensing to Turn 10 or any other game developer. Actually, Turn 10 had exclusive rights to Ferrari in the past. But they got rid of that exclusive rights because, bottom line, they said "it's not good business".

The only way for PD to be able to include Porsches in GT is for the "exclusive rights" contract between Porsche and EA to disappear, either by expiration or termination.

=drifting24/7=
I doubt that will come any time soon.

For those of you that don't know why PD hasn't included Porsches in GT5, it's because Electronic Arts/EA has exclusive rights to Porsche. That means EA and Porsche are in a contract in which only EA has the right to include Porsche cars in any racing game or any game they would develop. ONLY EA. No PD, no Turn 10 or other developer. The reason why Turn 10 was able to include Porsches in previous Forza games is because they entered into a sub-licensing contract with EA. But for Forza 4, EA was greedy enough to not allow any sub-licensing to Turn 10 or any other game developer. Actually, Turn 10 had exclusive rights to Ferrari in the past. But they got rid of that exclusive rights because, bottom line, they said "it's not good business".

The only way for PD to be able to include Porsches in GT is for the "exclusive rights" contract between Porsche and EA to disappear, either by expiration or termination.

I thought that the contract had expired this year, along with the Pagani Huyara.

PD could get Porsches in game, but they'd just have to pay, a lot. The Pagani exclusivity ended a while ago.

PD could get Porsches in game, but they'd just have to pay, a lot. The Pagani exclusivity ended a while ago.

Sony's most successful franchise ever. 65+ million GT copies sold. PD only houses 140 employees (since we last knew).

Money is never an issue! Or at least it shouldn't be....

Sony's most successful franchise ever. 65+ million GT copies sold. PD only houses 140 employees (since we last knew).

I think most of the money is spent on Kaz's fuel he uses up at the Nurburgring 24H race. :scared:

I'm sorry for this, but could you just imagine this in GT6?
DTM_Norisring_2011_-_Race__6_.jpg

CorvetteConquer

Thats true. But i think they will Not include Porsche, because the Fans will buy the GT anyway. Why invest when you can earn more Money?

LOGAN8TOR88
I thought that the contract had expired this year, along with the Pagani Huyara.

No it's comfirmed that the Porsche exclusiv license will not end soon.
Turn10 has Some Friends @ Porsche.

I'd love for the DTM cars to be included, as mentioned in the above posts. The SuperGT cars would also be a nice addition but I'd rather have a GT3/GT1/LMP1/GT Pro DLC pack included.

As for tracks I'd have Sebring, Bathurst, Silverstone and Interlagos.

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZmXp8q_RnA&feature=g-all-u

I see no reason why PD Couldn't do this car, I think it would be cool to have it in GT5, just for fun. Even with the stock Diesel engine, it could be a Badass car! :D

I had to mute the video because of that stupi* guy talking.

Don´t know if we need this type of cars but it will be great to have even more variety but also more classics cars (from GT to rally) and classic tracks like all simulators coming to PC are doing right now (rFactor with SPA '66 and Monte Carlo '66 too, Assetto Corsa with Monza, pCARS is going to put some too, and GTR3 as usually in GTR Simbin games, also best realistic engine sounds)

More additions are always welcome but also don´t need to look at other games such as Forza and then comes here to ask for the same because they have it. We have more Nissan´s and Miata´s than them.:sly:

Back